Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:52 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
I have to, my boyfriend makes me, and me makes me sing IN PUBLIC! gonk But I think it's just the town I live in...

lol
*can't wait till I move to LA*

LA? *shudders* I couldn't stand living in a city like that, I prefer nice quiet towns/small cities with decent internet connections, with plenty of hills and forests. oh like were I am now!
xp where i live now is by an orchird and a cornfield, and... oh i said LA? I meant Ventura... sweatdrop its really dead as my friend drake says... oh well, i will get to go to highschool with him... hopefully.

heh, gl. I've got someone, got to school with her, it's complicated though, long story. I'm just waiting for her to get back from band/cadet camp soon.
xp band camp... Im quitting band in high school. *is extremely happy, because band teachers suck*

tell me about it, you should see the one in our school, spastic... followed her to band one day for no reason at all. I'm so glad I took german instead of band as an elective for first year high school.
gonk our teacher's nickname is "Chester the Molester" because he plays with his zipper in class and.... other dirty stuff. xp eek whee

o.O I'm really happy that I took a 3rd language * took French also the same year cuase it's mandatory* instead of band, didn't know they were all wacked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:54 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
I have to, my boyfriend makes me, and me makes me sing IN PUBLIC! gonk But I think it's just the town I live in...

lol

LA? *shudders* I couldn't stand living in a city like that, I prefer nice quiet towns/small cities with decent internet connections, with plenty of hills and forests. oh like were I am now!
xp where i live now is by an orchird and a cornfield, and... oh i said LA? I meant Ventura... sweatdrop its really dead as my friend drake says... oh well, i will get to go to highschool with him... hopefully.

heh, gl. I've got someone, got to school with her, it's complicated though, long story. I'm just waiting for her to get back from band/cadet camp soon.
xp band camp... Im quitting band in high school. *is extremely happy, because band teachers suck*

tell me about it, you should see the one in our school, spastic... followed her to band one day for no reason at all. I'm so glad I took german instead of band as an elective for first year high school.
gonk our teacher's nickname is "Chester the Molester" because he plays with his zipper in class and.... other dirty stuff. xp eek whee

o.O I'm really happy that I took a 3rd language * took French also the same year cuase it's mandatory* instead of band, didn't know they were all wacked.
... he creeps me out... and he hates me, he always gives me an F on purpose, and is about to lose his job because my mom and I have complained to the school about it.  

Icemew Strife

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:56 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife

lol

... he creeps me out... and he hates me, he always gives me an F on purpose, and is about to lose his job because my mom and I have complained to the school about it.
\

wtg  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 12:58 am
Ouch...  

Icemew Strife

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:00 am
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:00 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?
my chair broke and bruised me again... crying  

Icemew Strife

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:03 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?

that must've sucked u ok *helps up*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:04 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?

*is helped* Yeah i just need a new damn chair... that wench wont buy a new one either. stare  

Icemew Strife

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:06 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?

*is helped* Yeah i just need a new damn chair... that wench wont buy a new one either. stare

lol, theres a new one around here somewhere, still outback, I think it still needs to be put to gether *plans on stealing it once it's completed*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:07 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?

lol, theres a new one around here somewhere, still outback, I think it still needs to be put to gether *plans on stealing it once it's completed*
xp Smart idea.  

Icemew Strife

Tiger of the Snow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:19 am
Hi everyfur.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:22 am
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?

xp Smart idea.

thx *all delays are cuased by the imminat crashing of said fur*  

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:25 am
Tiger of the Snow
Hi everyfur.

Oi! *waves*

*waves also to icemew and vash-chan* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:26 am
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Vashyyk
Icemew Strife
Ouch...

what?

xp Smart idea.

thx *all delays are cuased by the imminat crashing of said fur*
hey we both got something new. xp *points to your vest and my NM Bustier, then waves at ParoX* Hello ^^  

Icemew Strife

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:26 am
Tiger of the Snow
Hi everyfur.

guten tag  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games