Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:00 pm
"Oh, creepy. Don't try Aloharmora, it might bite your or something. Hm. Try talking to it?" Sam suggested.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:08 pm
*Summer dropped the book and stared at Sam when she said the word "bite". She then came to her senses and picked the book back up.*
Talk to it? I dunno...

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:13 pm
"Maybe it can only be opened in Parselmouth. Try it!" Sam encouraged her friend. "Remember when Ron got into the chamber of secrets? He just copied Harry!" Sam said.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm
gonk But I've never even heard parselmouth up close and personal! I wouldn't be able to do it right!
*Suddenly an idea struck Summer*
Kamalia! I wonder if she can speak or at least has heard parselmouth! Her family is a long line of Slytherins I believe!

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 pm
"But wait! Remember what I told you? Your related to Salazar Slytherin!" Sam said. "Maybe the both of you could open it together!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:03 pm
Kitty came in to the Restricted section to look for some topics that might be related to her curse and found Summer and Sam there. "Hi, you two! Looks like you found something interesting...having trouble opening it?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:26 pm
stressed Is it that obvious? *Summer turns to Sam*
So I'm related to Salazar... I've never even spoken to a snake...oh well worth a try...
*Summer took a deep breath, then made a whole bunch of gargling, crazy sounds that seemed closer to throwing up then speaking to a snake..*
... sweatdrop redface Ya umm....you all didn't hear that...
*Hides face behind the book, still locked*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:39 pm
Kitty managed to resist bursting out laughing, "Ahem, yes, well, parseltongue is supposed to be incrediably rare so if you don't naturally know it or have heard someone speak it...Lovely first attempt. wink Maybe we should find someone who actually does know it? I heard a rumor that Kamilia does, do either of you know if its more than a rumor?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:44 pm
*Summer blushes until her whole face is bright red, again hiding behind her book*
Yes well um...*cough cough*
I don't know if thats true or not...I thought her whole family was Slytherin, but I can't recall... She is somewhere in here with us, but I'm not sure which aisle...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 pm
"From one search to another, then?" grinned Kitty. "Let me just grab what I came here for..." Kitty found the book she wanted and rejoined the other two. "Thanks for waiting, shall we find Kamilia?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Well, we should wait for Sam to gather her things and come too...*Points to a table where Sam had spread out the book she had found, and her bag*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:30 pm
"WAIT! Summer. Listen." Sam turned around and looked up at a book that seemed to talk. After she had silence the two, she heard a faint whisper- but it was in a different language. The book was talking in Parseltoung. "Copy it Summer. It's repeating it's self anyways." Sam said quietly.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:26 am
Wow, Iwas so excited, I didn't even hear that! Let's see...
*Summer listens for a moment to make sure she heard it all correctly, then proceeded*
Hash na mah si, hasha hah me heth
*The book sprang open in one fluid motion, and a gust of cold air blew through the library. Summer looked dow at the first page, and taped to it, was a letter.*
Oh my god...there's a letter...a letter from Alexander. eek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:51 am
"Summer! You can speak it! Anyways, read it, read it!" Sam urged Summer before she read it her self.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:56 am
Kitty crowded over too. "What's it say?", she asked temporarily forgetting she was tall enough to read over their heads.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games