Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Jake felt a slight pressure on his shoulder and glancing to the side a bit he smiled at Krysta. "Hi." He scooted down the wall a bit so she wouldn't strain herself too bad. He realized he hadn't really talked to her before, just a few times and those times weren't exactly under the best of circumstances. And there was always that tub scene which still made him flush if he thought on it too much. He tilted his head a bit, surprised she actually asked him to jog with her. He nodded and stood up again. "Sure, been a bit since I jogged."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:14 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxHurray! Noah didn't hate it, that was a relief if anything was. Jacky smiled and straightened herself up, checking on the cake, which was looking good. At least something was going right. She looked at Noah, asking her if she was alright. The truth or not the truth? She chewed at her lip before shrugging her shoulders "Mmyeah, just..thinking."She didn't want to straight out say she was feeling terrible, that wasn't cool. She searched the cabinets, finding molder's under the sink that would work for ice pops. She poured the mix in and then put in toothpicks "There, we can freeze these and then enjoy them later, after cake!"She hadn't had cake since Seth had randomly made her one for her birthday a few years ago. The nurse's didn't like it, saying the candles had fire on them and the few pyro's they had could get ahold of them. So that had been the last of the cake. She pulled out each of the pans after putting on an oven mit. They would need to cool before they could put icing on them.

She saw Jake had been keeping an eye on her, which made her feel better also, cause he cared. She had so many good friends, but she had never thought about how lucky she was until just now. Sure, she was ******** up in the head and had a small addiction, but she had gotten away from HMI, well, been released. So they wrecked the place for nothing!? Man! She had felt so rebellions too. She was still lucky for the most part. So, they were going...jogging? Funnn, she turned around to look at Noah, and pursed her lips "Hey Noah, you had to keep tags on Decker, right? With the whole...druggie thing, would that mean you have his number?"She asked, if he didn't, she wasn't as desperate as to call all the motels close by. Noo...No! If she couldn't get a hold of him, she would just have to let it go..then again, she could call Jackel too.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 pm
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Abel's strange gestures kind of freaked out Ritter out again, just like the first they had met. Ritter tried not to show his uneasiness, backing away a little only to be pull in for a kiss. The kiss was deadly and vacant, not at to Ritter's liking but he didn't want to pull away and anger Abel. He hadn't yet witness the complete demonic side of Abel. In his relief, Abel let go of Ritter and his let himself fall back on his bottom. Wiping off his lips, Abel crawled away and started throwing up. The smell wasn't anything new to him since meeting Seth but he will probably not get used it. Rotting flesh was any other story.
"Love, you need any h--"
Ritter stopped mid sentence when Abel spoke to him in his backwrad speech. That crap still freaked him.
"Geeshus, Abel. You jusht shaid you were shleepy and now your not."
Ritter huffed shaking his head. He stood up and dusted off his pants. Hands on hips Ritter looked down at Abel.
"Now what do you proposhe we do? I don't you shtill wana play with me."
Ritter pouted at the man.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm
ː☠ːϨ є ʈ н ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ ː☠ː
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image
User ImageUser Image User Image

Abel's head flopped back as Ritter stood and he grimaced at him.
Abel forced himself up like a puppet.
He balanced himself by standing awkward, with his toes pointed inward at each other.
But the normal Abel was outweighing the puppet one.
He was shivering again as he looked at Ritter.
"Take me to the room."
It was the sweet voice of Seth he used instead of Abel's hoarse backwards tone.
"And then let the other you out. I will settle this thing between us."
Abel's darker voice was back.
"I lliw elttes siht.", he hissed out again.

Abel tried to walk by himself, but his awkward pointed feet wouldn't let him move hardly at all.
And the limping was even worse with the shivering.
Abel collapsed onto his knees, skinning them up slightly, but he forced himself back up.
He wasn't going to ask for help in the state he was in, cause he was so used to HMI ignoring him when it happened.
Abel was jumpy.
Flinching and jerking to the sounds of the city below them.
It was so new to him.

User Image

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel.
True, and they have many other fine qualities as well.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:34 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smiled brightly as Jake accepted her invitation to go jogging.
"Awesome!"
She beamed, quickly clapping her hand in excitement. She didn't know where her sudden enthusiasm came from but Krysta figure it would help her with her jog. 

"Alright, let me change and we can go."
Krysta rushed over to her bags, which she had left on the entrance floor and then walked into the unoccupied room. Changing into running shorts and a sports bra, Krysta put her hair in braids and tied on her runners. Check the mirror, Krysta smiled.
"Perfect."
Grabbing her iPod along the way, Krysta walk out and waited for Jake at the door.
"I'm Ready!"

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoThinking? Well certainly she was think but Noah knew Jacky wasn't tell him the whole truth. But Noah wouldn't push the subject to hard, for she seem happy that He liked the ice cream mix. 

xoxoxo"Awesome! I loves Cake! That actually was I was anticipating the most." 

Noah smiled, then having it disappear at the mention of Decker. Noah tried to recompose himself from showing his contempt towards the boy. He hurt Jacky. But obviously she still liked him. He sighed within himself and nodded.

xoxoxo"Yeah I have it."

Noah looked around for write utensils and paper. When in hand, he wrote down the number and gave it to Jacky. 

xoxoxo"Here."

Noah pouted, trying to busy himself with clean up.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 pm
User ImageЈɑcκsσи - Ray - City
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Scars are like Tattoo's...Only with better stories.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxx"Anyone who doesn't like cake is a jerk."Jacky commented, looking at the cakes that were slowly cooling. She saw the excited smile that Noah had, disappear when she asked about Decker and she looked at the number when he gave it to her. Sticking her tongue ring in between her teeth she watched Noah try and busy himself. s**t, she could Decker, right then and there, there was a phone only a few feet away, but no. "You don't want me to call him, do you?"She wasn't an idiot, most of the time, but Noah probably thought she was for this situation. Decker had hurt her, deep, and yet she wanted to talk to him. She glanced at her arms, the wraps stained with blood, and sore. She had done that, because of Decker, so stressed. Damnit.

What to do, what to do...She folded up the paper, she could call Decker later, it was his cellphone, so he would have it. She helped Noah clean up and stacked the cakes in the right color order to make them a rainbow, a satisfied smile on her face. "Ta-Dah~ Rainbow cake!"She motioned toward it, with jazz hands, like it was a prize and smiled at Noah. She wouldn't call, not yet. Bunny obviously wasn't happy with what he had done, and Noah was family as far as she was concerned. So, she grabbed the icing and put a color of dye between each finger after setting it down. "Pick your poison, Bunny! I'm letting you chose what color the icing is for the rainbow cake~"She would spend time with Noah, that's what was easing her slowly, and she wanted to see him smile like before.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm
 User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Each time Abel moved freaked Ritter out. He felt like he was watching a mild horror movie. Mild because the guy before him was his loved one, so it didn't freak him out. But at the same times, the guy before him is his loved one, so it freak him out alot. Confusing? Try to imagine what Ritter was feeling. As Abel tried to walk, Ritter couldn't help but back away just a little bit. Then a sweet sound touch Ritter's ear and heart. It was Seth. But he didn't seemed to be out.
"Sheth?"
The other voice was back. And it wanted Kuro. Ritter watched walk again and fall to the floor.
"Dear geeshus, you're hopelessh."
Ritter exhaled rush over to Abel's aid. By his condition, it will take forever for them to get back to the room. Ritter figured he would have carry Abel whether he want him to or not.
"Alright, I'll do what you ashk if you don't do the freaky jerk thing while I take you to the room."
Ritter compromised, lifting Abel bridal style close to his chest. He walked back inside, prepare to avoid the creepy stuff and eventually made it to the room. He settled Abel on the bed and paced around.
"You know if I let him out right now, he might be a little angry. Jusht try not to pissh him off to bad. I don't him hurting Sheth. Or you."

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image

Jake watched her for a moment when she went to change and went back to his room to change out as well. He put on his jogging pants and a short gray t-shirt. He walked back to the front door and grinned at Krysta. "Alright, lets go...you have a path set out...or we just running?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:42 am
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel watched Ritter pace without moving too much.
It reminded him of animals in cages and it was slightly amusing.
Abel shook his head an meandered his way over to Seth's bag.
"Tsuj tel mih tuo."
Abel dug and rummaged through Seth's back finding some article's of clothing and other things Seth had not yet taken to mind since he escaped.
Abel discovered a spool of thread, with no needle.
He played with the thin string that hung loose from it's roll and found it quite amusing too.
Cat's might have been highly intelligent, but they were so easily amused by things.
Abel purred and unraveled more of the string.
He held the spool between his fingers and dug through the bag more finding some old piercings and broken pieces of jewelry.
Abel finally cleaned the bag out enough so he could stand in it to look through it.
It was probably funny looking, but he had the mind of a cat in a human body.
So he thought he could do all the things he normally would if he were a cat, even though he wasn't that small.
He turned back to Ritter after he settled down in the bag, which was amazingly just the perfect size for Seth to sit in.
"I lliw eldnah mih."

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

He just shook his head at Abel's kittiness. It was quite adorable but Ritter wasn't so sure letting Kuro out was the best thing right. But he had told Abel he would, and Ritter was always on his word. Breathing in deeply, Kuro was let out the exhale. He was not happy. 
"Dammit Shiro! I don't want to be here!"
Ritter yelled then glancing a cold glare at Abel. He pursed his lips and bit down at his tongue, a bit too hard that is started to bleed.
"I don't have anything to settle with you. I have a clear mind on what I don't like and what don't like is you."
He stated a tad angry but at least didn't blow up. He rushed over to Ritter's bag and searched for the sewing kit Seth had given him. He hadn't talk to Ayame for what seemed to be forever. He needs his friend get him through.

When found, Ritter grabbed the kit and sat against the wall. Preparing the needle eye, Kuro kept a close eye on Abel to make sure he didn't come close.

☣☢☠☢☣

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:11 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

Abel watched and listened to Kuro.
His eyes zipping around like he was on drugs around the room.
And when Kuro sat down he had a string.
All at once Abel had a mad instinct come over him and he lunged at Kuro.
Abel took the thread and examined it.
Making sure his eyes were not deceiving him.
His body was back to normal and in high gear like a maniac cat.
"I've heard of acupuncture but this... this is new."
Abel jumped on the bed balancing himself on his tiptoes, still looking at the string and zipping back over to Kuro.
Abel quickly made his way to the door and locked it.
He put the thread between his lips and got on all fours, going over to Kuro.
He climbed in Kuro's lap and took the needle from his hand too.
Very easily, Abel threaded the needle and tied the string off for him.
"I'm not like Seth. This stuff doesn't bother me. He fights with you out of anger, I fight with you because it is what I wanna do."
Abel tilted Kuro's head to the side and gently pressed the needle into the skin over his shoulder blade.
"I'll see you soon, God."
He laughed at what dog was backwards.
Kuro wasn't a dog to Abel.
It was always backwards in his mind.
And he spoke it that way.
Cause cats feared dogs.
Just like humans feared gods.
And Abel was both.

User Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:33 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker got off the bus he had taken.
He went to the slummiest hotel in the city, hoping it wouldn't be in the phone book.
He had been discussing the kids he'd have to pick up the whole bus ride.
There was a man in front of the building playing music on a guitar that only had 3 strings left on it.
Everyone was walking by so Decker slipped him a few $20s as he walked into the lobby.
The women was behind a Plexiglas and barred window and he paid her for the nights.

He was staying 3 nights and then he would be taking off back to hell.
Alone.
He made his way up to his room and sat on the bed.
It didn't smell great and he could have swore there was a spider in the corner of the ceiling.
But Decker wouldn't mind him as long as he didn't move from that corner.
Decker hoped everyone would be okay.
Hell none of them had needed him around in the first place.
Except Jacky.
She needed him, but now she had Noah.
They would be okay without him.
Even Seth and Ritter would be okay if they never left that spa.
Decker would pay for it as long as they never checked out.
He'd always support them even if they had no idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxo Қ υ я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Like flash, Ritter lost the piece of string he was going to use for his stitching. The culprit, the demonic cat Abel. Ritter looked down at his vacant hands then up at Abel who was on the bed and growled harshly. Abel was running all over the room and frankly, Ritter was just not in the mood to chase that stupid cat. But to his surprise, Abel came to him. 
"What the hell do you think your doing?"
Ritter spoke out hoarse and harsh as Abel mounted his lap and took away his needle.
"You are surely a lucky b*****d that I don't beat the s**t out of you because you lay in my other half's Lover."
Abel had tied the the thred threw the eye and spoke. What he was saying was a bit weird to Kuro and as he touched his head, Kuro was ready punch him but then a sweet sting tunnel through his skin. Ritter bit down on his tongue again, missing the feeling widening his as Abel continued to sew, Ritter's pupils grew vacant. A sweet grin formed on his face as a familiar face made itself clear. Of course it was Abel but Ayame was all he could see.
"Ayame."
Ritter smiled and hugged the body before him.
"I miss you so god damn much. This people are drving me insane."
He ran his fingers up her neck and digging the roots of her hair.
"You know, you look really pretty today."

☣☢☠☢☣

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:36 pm
ℑτ‘ʂ ₳ Ƀ Є Ƚ , βɩτcн!

User Image

As Abel kept sewing he withdrew from his cat mode into his puppet mode.
His one arm the only thing moving by his will as he let the Kuro mess with him.
Abel wasn't just sewing him in any way, by instinct Abel was also hitting pressure points and tight muscles.
It was just the way he did things.
Abel purred quietly in his content in the warmth of the hug.
He was gonna keep stitching listening to the voice until he said goodbye to whatever entity he was talking to.
Abel understood the importance, because he had the same relationship with the moon.
Abel talked to it mentally instead of aloud, but they were destined to always be connected.
Even in the death of Seth's mind, Abel would continue with the moon in another.
As long as there was a moon and a planet to walk on, Abel would exist.
Abel quietly made puppets with his hand that was in idle.
He eyes stopped darting as his body calmed down again and he relaxed for a bit against Kuro.
And listened to his words talk him to sleep.

User Image

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff