Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:53 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
She took a double take. No one ever wanted anything to do with her. She blinked hard and took his hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:54 pm
CallMehBlondie
Alice walks behind the slave trying to escape, she smiles and clears her throat. "You might want to be more descreet about trying to escape, eh?" Sh smiled warmly.
She then sighed and turned around, walking to the next cage.  

Sarah Seamstress

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:07 pm
he looked at the woman "discreet? why?" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Alice laughed and pointed to some guards. "Because you might get caught and suffer a worse fate..."  

Sarah Seamstress

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
~*Kotomi Ibuki*~
"I told you..." Koto whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:30 pm
"we'll go find a home" he said quietly then began to glow a blue light and closed his eyes, their skin turned see through for it became clear waterand he took over her movements and they both turned to one water snake and slid through the bars and through a small hole in the wall into the side alley "can you hear me?" he said through their connected thoughts  

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:33 pm
(thats a new one O_o) "Umm... yeah...?" She was very confused about what just happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:36 pm
Alice sighed "I warned them..." She watched thm disappear and she looked at the other slaves, actually feeling a little bad for them.  

Sarah Seamstress

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:38 pm
(well i tend to try creativity since im writing a book lol)
"stay calm or we may return normal too soon. ok?" he said softly as the snake slithered through another building "i remember some things.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:43 pm
(pffftttt im writing ... tm, s,c,mp, ls, ts, fa so im writing 7 not counting the role plays im in. by the time i finish writing one ima have to go back and change stuff to make it sound better. =^^=) "thats good." She tried not to think to much about the whole being a snake thing.  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:48 pm
"your aura is soft. its so warming" he said softly "oh!.. were at an ok place, please make sure your facing away from me when we transform back" he said (ima make the place, reply to this and my reply will be with then link)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:52 pm
She couldn't tell which direction she was facing. She tried to make it out but figured it would be safer just to use her powers. The part of water that was her pulled away and became a gust of wind that circled around then morphed into her. She held her head. "Woah... haven't used wind in a while..."  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

sweet lil Mint

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:57 pm
(mind if i add some comedy? like this?) mizu got a nose bleed and fell to his back "i told you to face the other way..." he said in a daze (their clothes dont turn to water with them) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=20727855#288593065  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Hitomi was led to her cage and thrown in. She glared back at the guard then sat up and waited for something to happen.

Natsumi-Chan23

Malzy_Mayhem

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:01 pm
♥○ßellą & Ƈharlottę○♥

User Image

User Image

I'm loving what you wanna wear,
I wonder what's up under there?
Wonder if I'll ever have it under my tongue?
I'd love to try to set you free,
All of you all over me.

Bella and Charlotte sat idly in their cage, Bella's right hand and Charlotte's left hand were tied together with a ribbon indicating that they were a pair. Bella lay with her head in Charlotte's lap humming to herself while Charlotte sat with her head leaning against the bars. She watched and waited for someone to purchase them.

Cause the answer's yes, oh the answers (Yes).
Not just a suggestion, if you ask the question,
Then it's always yes. Yeah!

The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games