Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:43 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon stepped up as his name was called, looking around the hall and seeing everyone really in the school. It was a bit intimidating, but he steeled his nerves and watched the people disappear as the hat was lowered over his head. He wanted badly to see where he ended up, and crossed his fingers that he would at least get along with his housemates. That being said, he couldn't help but figure that maybe he would get along with everyone at the school. Everyone he'd met so far seemed nice enough, and hopefully that continued into everyone else he hadn't met. It was a hope, right?

Quote:
                                                  xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ ADVENTUROUS Brandon is a person of action. It's often hard to find him in one place for very long, as he's always looking for something else to do or another place to go. He can often be found outside and trying new things as a result.
                                                      ■ HEADSTRONG Brandon is a particularly stubborn young man. He wants to do things his way, and often gets into arguments with those that try to make him do things other ways. This is often exhibited when he knows he's right and people are arguing that he's not.
                                                      ■ FRIENDLY Brandon, despite his stubborn streak, is a rather friendly and talkative individual. He loves meeting new people and enjoys making new friend, as well as being around old friends.
                                                      ■ LOYAL Brandon is rather loyal, and it's hard to turn him against people that he cares about. He'd rather do serious harm to himself than break a friend's trust, and is ready to fight for friends if need be.
                                                      ■ TRUTHFUL Brandon does not like lying, and would rather tell the truth when it comes down to it. He's pretty open and honest as a result, and tries to find out the truth when he's surrounded by lies.
                                                      ■ LOGICAL Brandon also likes to think logically. His mind can't easily go to the fantastic, but when faced with cold, hard facts, he excels. He's rather linear in his thought processes as a result.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So where am I going, anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
My, you're a hard one to intimidate, aren't you?
All so new to you, yet you take it in stride.
Loyal and easy to like, I see,
but with an adventurous nature and a stubborn streak.
This isn't so difficult, for you it'll be

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:45 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Shiny Furret
User Image

User Image
                                          ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Kiley waited in line with the other First Year students. The train ride to Hogsmeade was fairly quiet. She had been in the same compartment as her sister, and was still with her even now. Their new last name put them both near the end of the Sorting list, but when it was finally their turn, Kiley knew she would be going up first. Her name came first compared to Kimberly's in the alphabet, after all. When her name was called, Kiley gave her twin's hand a squeeze and stepped up to the stool, climbing atop it, feeling the weight of the hat sit upon her head. It was out of her hands now, whichever house she was placed in would be fine with her.

■ BOOKISH Kiley is completely devoted to books, often times getting lost in them and ignoring the world around her. She loves to read, and prefers a book to human interaction in most situations.
                                          ■ CLEVER Kiley has always been quick to figure out and understand things. She is extremely intelligent, even for her age, excelling in her schoolwork with ease.
                                          ■ ACCEPTING Kiley tends to tolerate practically everything that happens to her. She lets events unfold around her rather than forcing them to happen.
                                          ■ QUIET Kiley is the quieter counterpart of her twin sister. She doesn't like to put herself out and meet new people, tending to tag along with her sister and make friends through association. Kiley prefers being alone or with a very small group of people than being in a larger crowd.
                                          ■ TRUSTING Kiley tends to believe most of what her sister tells her, unless she can prove it wrong scientifically. She is extremely gullible as well, even going as far as doing her sister's chores if she is persuaded to do them.
                                          ■ CREATIVE Kiley has a knack for writing, mostly non-fiction, and has always loved history. She can easily reciprocate what she's read and uses this to aid in her studying. She also enjoys researching. Kiley tends to think outside of the box, so to speak.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                          𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕌ℕ𝕊𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔻 .xxxxx

This is the story of a girl who cried a river and drowned the whole world.
                                          And while she looked so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her when she smiles.
                                          Now how many days in a year, she woke up with hope but she only found tears?
                                          And I can be so insincere. Making her promises, never for real.
                                          As long as she stands there waiting, wearing the holes in the soles of her shoes.
                                          Now how many days disappear, when you look in the mirror, so how do you choose?

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Clever and creative,
With a tendency to eschew the spotlight,
With your mind, it had better be...

Ravenclaw!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:51 am
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Shiny Furret
User Image

User Image
                                                ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

Kimberly held her sister's hand tightly, extremely excited for what was about to happen. They were going to be Sorted, then their Hogwarts adventure was going to properly begin! Now that she was an Umber, she had to wait until the end of the list to be sorted, but that didn't bother her too much. Well, she was getting impatient, but it would only make the moment that her house was called out and the other students cheered that much sweeter. Her sister was called up first, and after she was done, it was her turn. Skipping up to the stool, Kimberly sat down and felt the hat be placed on her head. Jittery from excitement, she wondered if the hat would even be able to hold on!

■ BRAVE Kimberly is one to jump headfirst into danger, especially if it's to protect her sister or her friends. Sometimes she doesn't think things through completely either, which can get her into trouble.
                                                ■ ADVENTUROUS Kimberly is extremely curious, especially when it comes to exploring new areas. She is prone to wandering when she has nothing else to do, even if she does have things to do really, just for the sake of exploration.
                                                ■ PROTECTIVE Kimberly is very protective of her twin sister. She sees herself as the leader of the two of them, like she needs to keep her twin out of harms way. When threatened, Kimberly is quick to leap into action, doing whatever she needs to do, even at a danger to herself, to protect her sister.
                                                ■ PERSUASIVE Kimberly can usually sweet-talk her way out of trouble, whether it be placing the blame on someone else or causing the problem to disappear all together. She likes to convince her sister to do chores and tasks for her just for the laughs.
                                                ■ OUTGOING Kimberly loves meeting people and making new friends. She often throws herself into situations just so she can socialize with people. She has no problem being the center of attention.
                                                ■ PROUD Kimberly thinks highly of herself and her accomplishments. She likes to brag, even though she knows it can turn people away from her.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍ ╍
                                                𝐹𝐼𝑅𝒮𝒯 𝒴𝐸𝒜𝑅 𝒰𝒩𝒮𝒪𝑅𝒯𝐸𝒟 xxxxxxxx

They said change your clothes, she said no I won't.
                                                They said comb your hair, she said some kids don't.
                                                And her parents dreams went up in smoke.
                                                She's a wild one with an angel's face.
                                                She's a woman-child in a state of grace.
                                                When she was 3 years old on her daddy's knee,
                                                He said you can be anything you want to be.
                                                She's a wild one runnin' free.

╍ ╍ ╍ ╍

You seem to love to explore,
With a bravery bordering on reckless at times,
I know where you can fit in quite well...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jake Evanson
First Year ~ Unsorted

Jake couldn't stop looking around, trying to take everything in at once. More than once, Johnny tugged his arm to keep Jake from walking into something and breaking that arm too. When Jake's name was called, he almost didn't hear, then raced toward the hat. A real magic hat! He happily plopped down on the stool, almost vibrating as he waited for the hat to actually be put on his head so he could be sorted.

Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm outgoing, outspoken, and kind of reckless, but they usually say my heart is in the right place. I have a habit of jumping into things without thinking it through, and sometimes that can be bad. Sometimes Johnny can help keep me out of trouble, but sometimes we just both end up doing something that's fun and cool...until something goes wrong. I'm pretty friendly, but sometime I get in trouble for getting into fights with bullies.

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:46 pm
Johnny Evanson
First Year ~ Unsorted

Johnny towed Jake along as they followed the other first years. His twin was obviously too excited about all the magic to pay attention to regular stuff. Johnny was excited too, but he'd look silly if he walked into a wall or something, so he'd wait to look around more. Jake got called first, which usually happened when people did stuff alphabetically, and then it was Johnny's turn to go wear the talking hat. He sauntered up to the stool and sat with a flourish, charming grin firmly in place. 'I want to be in the same house as Jake!' he chanted in his head as he waited for the hat to descend. It was supposed to be a mind reading hat, after all.

Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm outgoing and fun loving, always up for a cool adventure, and a bit of a flirt. I'm not afraid to talk to random strangers, and sometimes my brother says I act like I have a hidden camera watching me for some show. I just like having fun, and talking with people is usually fun. Adventures are fun too, and I like exploring and making up stories about why we're on an adventure, even though Jake usually wants more dragons and stuff and I want more neat scifi stuff.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:42 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Jake Evanson
First Year ~ Unsorted

Jake couldn't stop looking around, trying to take everything in at once. More than once, Johnny tugged his arm to keep Jake from walking into something and breaking that arm too. When Jake's name was called, he almost didn't hear, then raced toward the hat. A real magic hat! He happily plopped down on the stool, almost vibrating as he waited for the hat to actually be put on his head so he could be sorted.

Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm outgoing, outspoken, and kind of reckless, but they usually say my heart is in the right place. I have a habit of jumping into things without thinking it through, and sometimes that can be bad. Sometimes Johnny can help keep me out of trouble, but sometimes we just both end up doing something that's fun and cool...until something goes wrong. I'm pretty friendly, but sometime I get in trouble for getting into fights with bullies.

An interesting character,
You seem to have a bit of courage in you,
And your heart certainly leads you where you wish to go,
I know what I shall do with you...

Gryffindor!

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Johnny Evanson
First Year ~ Unsorted

Johnny towed Jake along as they followed the other first years. His twin was obviously too excited about all the magic to pay attention to regular stuff. Johnny was excited too, but he'd look silly if he walked into a wall or something, so he'd wait to look around more. Jake got called first, which usually happened when people did stuff alphabetically, and then it was Johnny's turn to go wear the talking hat. He sauntered up to the stool and sat with a flourish, charming grin firmly in place. 'I want to be in the same house as Jake!' he chanted in his head as he waited for the hat to descend. It was supposed to be a mind reading hat, after all.

Personality:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm outgoing and fun loving, always up for a cool adventure, and a bit of a flirt. I'm not afraid to talk to random strangers, and sometimes my brother says I act like I have a hidden camera watching me for some show. I just like having fun, and talking with people is usually fun. Adventures are fun too, and I like exploring and making up stories about why we're on an adventure, even though Jake usually wants more dragons and stuff and I want more neat scifi stuff.

Adventurous and outgoing,
And you certainly seem to enjoy fun wherever you go,
I do believe I have the perfect house for you...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:11 am
User Image
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD OF HOUSE || DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS || HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR

It was finally time. Pandora set the Hat on the stool and took out the scroll that listed all of the students' names. She started to call their names and place the Hat on their heads as they came up. The Sorting had begun.

OOC: SORTING IS OPEN~

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

TwilightButterflies

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:31 am
User ImageUser Image

I used to rule the world
                                                  Seas would
                                                  rise when I gave the word
                                                  Now in the
                                                  morning I sleep alone
                                                  Sweep the
                                                  streets I used to own

Alethea stared at the great hall in awe. She was so excited to be sorted. Not that she showed in on the outside. She was always calm and quiet. It was just how she was raised. Her sister had been a Ravenclaw but she didn't see why. Kaelyn didn't seem like a Ravenclaw at all. She on the other hand felt like she was a perfect one. She didn't really particularly want to share anything with her sister though. She shrugged and when he name was called, she decided to just leave it up to the sorting hat. The hat would know best after all right?

She walked forward slowly, careful not to trip on anything, and dropped onto the stool. The hat was placed on her head, and she waited in baited silence. Where would the hat put her? She chewed on her lip as she waited. She was oh so nervous suddenly. Would she be in the same house as Kiki? Her only friend so far?

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ CALM Alethea is in all sense of the word calm. She doesn't get worked up over anything and rarely does she get excited or loud. She thinks everything through meticulously and never does anything spontaneously.
                                                      ■ INTELLIGENT She is also rather smart, and unlike her sister she puts it to good use. She loves learning new things and can figure out any puzzle in a matter of minutes usually. She would much rather read a book than go out and do things.
                                                      ■ OBEDIENT Alethea is very obedient. She follows rules to a T and never breaks any of them. She will do as those in charge of her say without asking any questions or bothering to wonder why. They told her to do it and so she does it.
                                                      ■ UNHURRIED She is never very fast at anything. She is much like a turtle in that way. She has to think everything through and make a plan before ever putting anything into action. She also moves slowly physically too. She likes to enjoy the small things instead of rushing by to the next big thing.
                                                      ■ CYNICAL She doesn't trust easily. Alethea always believes that the worst is going to happen which at least means she is pleasantly surprised when something does go well. She doesn't think people are out for the good of her and always assumes they have ulterior motives.
                                                      ■ FAITHLESS Although her father is a religious man and her mother too, she is not. She is skeptical of faith and doesn't believe in a God. It just doesn't make sense with everything she has learned. She also has no faith in people either. People always let you down.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                  Blew down the
                                                  doors to let me in
                                                  Shattered
                                                  windows and the sound of drums
                                                  People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                  ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:40 am
H A Y D E N "A H N N A" A T T E R B E R R Y

First Year UnsortedMetamorphmagus

User Image

We're about to be so much closer than
                                                      you thought that we could ever be.
                                                      Well, I'm sorry to say that I gave it away.
                                                      We'll I'm empty.
                                                      You're empty.

Ahnna's hair had been steadily somewhere in between seafoam and emerald green the entire trip across the lake, and even as they walked up to the front of the hall. She was excited and happy to be here. But, the minute her name was called, the nerves hit her. She knew logically she shouldn't be worried. It didn't matter where she ended up. But logic wasn't helping her feelings, and her hair immediately began fading to blood red. She chewed on her lip as she walked slowly forward and perched herself on the very edge of the stool. She was so nervous. She squeezed her eyes shut and waited. She had no qualms about what house she ended up in. Her da wanted her in Ravenclaw, but she didn't really care. She could see herself doing well in any of the houses, but she didn't think she was brave enough to be a Gryffindor. Or kind enough to be a Huffelpuff. So she supposed it was between Slytherin and Ravenclaw.

With a small shrug, she felt the hat placed on her head and she finally opened her eyes, and faced the great hall of students. They all were staring at her it seemed.
                                                      'I trust you.' She thought quietly. 'Put me where you think I will do best.'

■ BRILLIANT She is absolutely brilliant. She can understand conceptual topics like they're the easiest thing ever and picks up on things rather quickly. She is a bright child and always thirsting for more knowledge, more power, more everything.
                                                      ■ KIND She is very kind hearted and loving. She is sweet to everything and everyone and respects all kinds of life, from the smallest bug to the largest whale. Living creatures deserve just as much respect no matter whether they are sentient or not. She gets along well with most everyone.
                                                      ■ DETERMINED She has goals and nothing in the world is going to get in her way. She never lets anything stop her for too long and always tries her hardest to achieve her dreams. She sets high standards for herself and then works to get them. She is hard headed in that way.
                                                      ■ ENIGMATIC She doesn't share much about herself. She is always quiet and secretive about her life. She's quite a mystery. Although she smiles often, she hides things inside and never shares them. Maybe if you gain her trust you'll finally find them out.
                                                      ■ CALCULATING She can easily figure out exactly what needs to be done to fix something or get through a problem. She plans out everything meticulously and follows the plans to a T. She hates when things go off course.
                                                      ■ SUPERSTITIOUS She believes all those old wivestales like they are truth. She won't ever step on a crack and always throws salt over her shoulder when she spills some. Even new superstitions she finds out about become truth to her.

She's like a rock
                                                      and you keep chipping off a piece
                                                      to hold on to.
                                                      And there's gotta be,
                                                      gotta be something more than this.
                                                      In a life full of exits and entrances.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?
                                                                    Do you
                                                                    tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
                                                                    Do the people
                                                                    whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
                                                                    You can't
                                                                    wake up, this is not a dream

Aleah clicked her way to the front. Her breath was becoming heavy now. She was so worn out and sleepy. She just wanted to get this sorting stuff out of the way and eat some food then go to sleep. Life had been rather exhausting today, and her shoulder was beginning to hurt. She balanced unsteadily on her crutches as name after name was called to the front to be sorted. She wished her name was closer to the beginning of the alphabet, so she could just get sorted and go sit down.

Finally her name was called, and she wavered uncertainly for a moment, before clicking her way to the stool and slowly and carefully lowering herself onto it. She rested her crutches against her leg so she didn't have to bend down to get them afterwards. The dusty old hat was placed on her head, and she held her breath. She didn't really understand any of the houses, so she didn't really care where she ended up, she just hoped it was with Balder and Bastian, or at least one of them. Caty had seemed nice too though, so she supposed she'd be happy in the same house as her too.

■ ADVENTUROUS She loves a good adventure. Anything crazy or fun sounding, she is totally up for. She never turns down an opportunity and every day is just a new strange adventure to follow. She likes to live life to its fullest, since every day could easily be her last. Especially with her luck.
                                                                    ■ BRAVE It takes a certain kind of person to wake up every day knowing that the day is going to pain filled and foggy. Yet everyday she gets up, puts a smile on her face, and faces it like a new battle. Her life is a battle field but she isn't afraid of it. She'd rather deal with the pain and have a new adventure than just lie in bed and wait to die. Nothing is more terrifying that battling with her own mind and body everyday but she refuses to be scared of it.
                                                                    ■ DELICATE She is delicate in many senses. Her body is fragile and easily breaks and scars and bruises. Her skin can rip at the lightest of grips and her a poke can leave a bruise. But she is also delicate inside her own mind. Fighting her own body every day leaves her mind a wreck but she never shows it. She's depressed and angry and anxious inside but she hides it well and fights it all by herself.
                                                                    ■ LOYAL She would never leave a friend behind. She knows what its like to be the one left behind while everyone goes to do something fun. And she would never do it to someone else. She would never forget a friend or not invite someone just because she doesn't think they'd want to to do it. She leaves that decision up to them. She would fight for her friends to the very end. She protects them with her entire being and never backs down just because someone threatens to hurt her. Her friends and family are the most important things in her life.
                                                                    ■ ENTHUSIASTIC She never says no. She gets excited about the most simple things and always has another great idea for the day. Everything is a game to her. Everything is fun to her. She can make the most boring thing in the world sound like the biggest part ever.
                                                                    ■ BIZARRE Not only because of her strange diagnosis and the fact that she has to do things slightly different to accommodate her body. She also is bizarre in the sense that she talks about strange things and believes in things that most children her age wouldn't.

These voices won't leave me alone,
                                                                    Well my heart is golden, my hands are cold,
                                                                    Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
                                                                    Do you call
                                                                    yourself a hurricane like me?
                                                                    Low on
                                                                    self esteem, so you run on gasoline.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                          ══════════ ══════════

Monika followed her friends into the Antechamber, along with the other First Year students. By this point, she should be feeling some sort of nervousness or even excitement, but she was very calm about the whole situation. She didn't have her heart set on a particular house, but if she had to guess, she figured she would be placed in either Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. Perhaps she would imitate her father's sorting and be sorted somewhere she didn't expect. Regardless of where she was placed, Monika knew her time at Hogwarts would be memorable and insightful. As the other First Years filed into the Great Hall, Moni followed along, waiting until her name was called. When it was her turn, she climbed onto the stool and quietly awaited the hat's decision.

■ MATURE Monika has always been very mature for her age, acting older than she actually is. This is mainly due to her lack of a mother figure, causing her to become her own mother figure, as well as her taking care of the house for her father. She tends to react differently than a typical young girl would in some situations, and is usually the one to keep her friends out of trouble.
                                          ■ INTELLIGENT Monika is extremely smart for her age. She learned to read and write much sooner than average, and was already doing basic maths by age three. She has a thirst for knowledge and a curious nature, as well.
                                          ■ HELPFUL Monika does everything she can to assist others in whatever they need, whether it be doing tasks or giving advice. It's in her nature to be the mother figure that she never had, so she puts that to work with her friends, family, and even random strangers.
                                          ■ HONEST Monika is as honest as they come. She would never tell a lie, unless it was absolutely necessary. She's not brutally honest either. She's that friend that would tell you if you had something stuck in your teeth or if your socks didn't match your outfit.
                                          ■ UNDERSTANDING Monika is an excellent listener. She finds herself in the middle of conversations at times, even if they don't involve her at all. Sometimes, people stop to tell her their life story and she just listens. She tries to help if she can, but sometimes, all anyone needs is someone to listen to their troubles.
                                          ■ CLEVER Monika is a curious sort of person. She will go looking for something if it interests her. She is quick to understand things, even things that most children wouldn't try to understand.

══════════ ══════════
                                          υnѕorтed ғιrѕт year xxxxxxxx

I am moving through the crowd. Trying to find myself.
                                          Feel like a guitar that's never played. Will someone strum away?
                                          And I ask myself, who do I wanna be? Do I wanna throw away the key?
                                          And invent a whole new me? And I tell myself, no one, no one.
                                          Don't wanna be no one but me.

══ ══

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:28 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Great Hall
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxThe Sorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ï ќṉøώ øṉlÿ τ ï ṃ ε ώïll τ ε l l ïƒ αll τhε с α ɾ ḋ ṡ ώïll τɾεατ ṃε ώ ε l l xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'сαυṡε τhïṡ h α ṉ ḋ τhατ ï'ṿε вεεṉ ḋ ε α l τ ќεερṡ ṃε ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ï ṉ ' xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø ṉøώ h ε ɾ ε ï τυɾṉ τhε ρ α ģ ε , ï'ṿε lεαɾṉεḋ τø ṡ ï l ε ṉ с ε αll ṃÿ ɾ α ģ ε xxxxxx
                                                          τεll ṃε ώ h ø сαṉ ɾεαllÿ ṡ α ÿ ώhατ ώïll τ ø ṃ ø ɾ ɾ ø ώ вɾïṉģ? xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSebastian wished he'd known the names of all his classmates; every time one student got sorted, he felt his whole body tense up, waiting to hear his own name called out. He knew he'd be one of the first, since his last name started with a B, but he had no clue how quickly it'd be his turn. The anticipation was driving him insane. When it was finally his turn, he was practically running before his full name had even gotten out of the Deputy Headmistress's mouth. He slowed slightly when he got within a few feet of the stool, pausing just before sitting down to glance up at the staff table for his sister. When he saw her, he waved enthusiastically, not taking his seat until she returned it. He swore he could see her rolling her eyes behind him; he didn't need eyes in the back of his head to know that's what she was doing.

spaceHonestly, Sebastian didn't care where he went. He figured it'd be Gryffindor, maybe Hufflepuff like Ada had been, and he was fine with either of those outcomes. He wouldn't mind Ravenclaw or Slytherin, either, but he knew himself well enough to know that the chances of him ending up in either house was basically nonexistent. Actually, if he did get one of those houses, he'd probably have to question his entire take on reality. But, it still didn't matter. He thought all the houses were good, in their own ways, having grown up surrounded by people from all of them. He mostly just wanted to know, that was the thing. Besides that, the sooner he got sorted, the sooner Balder and Aleah could, as well. Balder would be coming up pretty quickly after him, probably next in line in fact, but Aleah would have to wait a while. 'Okay, c'mon, Hat,' he thought, knowing it could hear him. 'Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, I know that's where I'm headed. Just pick one!' He could feel his pulse racing in excitement. He'd only been waiting forever for this, after all.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ï ƒεεl lïќε ώ α ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ , ï'ṿε hαḋ τhïṡ ḋ ɾ ε α ṃ в ε ƒ ø ɾ ε
                                                          xxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ï'ṿε ώαlќεḋ αṉ ε ṃ ρ τ ÿ ṃ ï l ε , ώøɾε ḋøώṉ τhïṡ l ø ṉ ε l ÿ ṡ ø υ l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ï'll ταќε τhεṡε ƒ ø ø τ ṡ τ ε ρ ṡ , ģø hïģhεɾ, ģ ø h ï ģ h ε ɾ

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Personality under spoiler

Quote:
                                                          EXPLORATORY
                                                              Bastian is exceptionally curious and enjoys exploring any and everything. This has caused more than a few close class when he got too close to somewhat dangerous plants in the family Greenhouse, but he's never been phased by theses encounters. He finds them interesting and fun. He is often amused whenever his parents worry about him, not understanding what the big deal is.

TRUSTING
                                                              This blind acceptance and amusement at his parent's worries is mostly because, to be frank, he trusts them so completely that it does not occur to him that they will let anything happen to him. This behavior is not exclusive to his parents; he trusts almost anyone he meets, provided they don't make him feel uncomfortable. He's a decent judge of character, but so long as he doesn't get a negative vibe off of a person, he'll take to them very easily.

ACTIVE
                                                              Sebastian absolutely loves to play, and run, and do generally anything other than sitting down. He will, on occasion, engage in a mostly-stationary hobby such as coloring, but this is only very early in the morning and very late at night, when he is either still half asleep or ready to go to bed. He likes wrestling on the floor with his family members and friends, or more recently swordfighing thanks to being introduced to it by his friend Caty, and playing tag and doing anything outdoors. His most prized possession is his broomstick, which he is rather impatient to get to take to school his second year.

STUBBORN
                                                              Sebastian know what he likes, he know what he wants, he knows what makes him happy, and he is reluctant to engage in anything that is not one of those things. While not as bad as he was as a child, he still has trouble getting involved or paying attention to things that he doesn't find fun or interesting. He is also very set in his preferences, and if something doesn't catch his attention immediately, it can be hard to talk him into giving it a try. While he can admit when he's wrong, he often does so with a lot of exasperation.

PROTECTIVE
                                                              With the troubles his family has had in the past, Sebastian has developed a very strong protective streak. He's very loyal to the people he cares about, and would do absolutely anything for them. He doesn't take well to anything that threatens to hurt his friends and family, and can't stand the thought of having them taken away from him.

ASSERTIVE
                                                              Sebastian isn't necessarily a leader, but he knows when to take charge and say or do what needs to be said or done. He doesn't hesitate to action, ever, not even in the face of fears or insecurities. He is vocal with his displeasure, passionate, and steadfast in his beliefs. While he prefers for things to be simple and fun, he knows they can't always be that way, and doesn't shy away from negative experiences when he knows he has no choice. He won't avoid an uncomfortable situation if he knows it will only make it worse to do so, no matter how much he wants to.

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:29 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

Bouncing on the tips of her toes, the head of messy curls was eager to get a better glimpse of the Great Hall. She shuffled hurriedly in line behind Ahnna and Monika, in front of them was a girl in crutches which caught her eye for the moment, until she became enthralled by the enchanted ceiling and the high arched walls, the four massive tables sprawled in long table cloth with their own unique color. Hundreds of students were already there, waiting for them. Her attention snapped upwards at the roll call of students. She wondered if it went alphabetically, in the case, she'd have a while to watch the others. As of now, she had no idea what was coming next, or why the bloody hell there was an old hat on a stool.

At the sound of her name, every bit of confidence she had vanished like a wisp of smoke. Jittery hands and jelly-legs stumbled as she approached the stool and even though a grin was glued stuck on her face, she thought her belly might explode from the anticipation. 'I just want to have fun,' she realized, now suddenly curious as to what sort of magic this old hat seemed to work on. 'Can you read my mind or my heart?' She thought to herself once the brim touched the top of her dark mess of curls. 'Let me have fun, tha's all I ask, or somewhere with my friends please?' On instinct, her gaze drifted to where Ahnna and Monika were and smiled, because how lucky was she to already have someone she could call her friend? She wasn't so sure about the boys' though, Arden and Jameson, but she was sure they'd come around eventually! Boys' are boys', after all.

Quote:

✦ SPONTANEOUS Like a spark of wildfire, she is driven by emotion and gives in all too easily to her impulses. She can be hard to contain and harder to control; hyperactive with a short attention span, she often makes rash decisions without thinking things through.
                                          ✦ CREATIVE When a door's been closed, there's always a window to climb through, and Aria lives by this rule--everyone has a choice. She can think outside the box and can always come up with a Plan B. When faced with a problem, she'll use any means at her disposal to overcome it. She also enjoys herself with her digital graphics program, creating fanfiction art and original comic books.
                                          ✦ COMPETITIVE For the most part, she is a team player, but sometimes her competitiveness outshines that. She wants to score the winning goal, answer the teacher's question, and earn the highest test scores. She's hardworking and disciplined, willing to put forth the effort to get what she wants.
                                          ✦ OPTIMISTIC Confident in herself and trusting in the good nature of others, she is an idealist who believes the world is black and white. Good things happen to those who work hard for it, and karma is supposed to reward the good and punish the bad. She looks on the bright side of things and can always find one good thing about a person, no matter how bad they may seem.
                                          ✦ UNORTHODOX Aria isn't fond of rules, or coloring within the lines, or conforming to society. She is a free spirit, rebellious and always questioning before believing anything she's told. She has her own way of processing and handling issues, which, apparently, isn't considered "normal" for her age--or so her mum and da' always say.
                                          ✦ ENGAGING Rambunctious and talkative, she's a social butterfly who enjoys spending time with her friends' and loves getting to meet new people. Striking up a conversation is easy for her, and she loves to entertain. She's always willing to lend a hand, even to strangers. When she see's someone, sad or in trouble, she can't help but run in to see if there's anything she can do to help.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: plain uniform 】 【STATS:: 4' 8” and 95lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:30 pm
User Image
Fianna Grey
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Y

It was a curious thing she discovered was when Fianna asked her cousin and her older sister about how they ended up in their respective Houses, neither offered her a straight answer. 'You'll find out,' was all her sister would say, while her cousin claimed it would be a test which 'would determine the direction of her life', but then Linny had the habit of giving responses which weren't necessarily answers. So it was this mystery which held her in suspense until the group of incoming students were brought into the Great Hall.

Fianna marveled at the expansive hall, with the candles floating in mid-air, the ceiling which mimicked the skies above the castle, and at all the students seated at the tables. Then there were the teachers seated at the dais, whom would witness what was happening tonight from their vantage point. She saw the House flags flying from the rafters, noting the ones representing the Houses her cousin and her older sister called home. She wasn't sure she was cut out for Ravenclaw, although she thought the 'Puffs were cool, and while Slytherin's colours were the same as her favourites, she liked the look and feel of Gryffindor way better.

Finding out the 'test' was nothing more than having a knacky old hat placed on her head, and having it call out a name was a bit of a relief to the eleven year old witch, as she wasn't feeling all that clever. Fianna, however, was determined not to look nervous when her name was called, as she knew the whole school was watching. She walked up to where the Deputy Headmistress stood, sat on the stool, drew a deep breath, and said quietly, "All right, let's do this."

As the hat's brim settled upon the bridge of her nose, Fianna thought, 'Okay, so you determine the direction of our lives, really? Do I walk my cousin's path, or my sister's, or do I ... chart a course of my own?'

PERSONALITY:

■ Optimistic. Yeah, I know bad stuff happens, but I don’t let it get me down.
■ Confident. I know I can do things, if people would just give me the chance.
■ People say I have more guts than brains. Dunno what they mean by that, although I did scare my folks when I first tried flying a real broomstick instead of the stupid ol’ toy they gave me. Maybe that’s why I want to be a Seeker or Chaser.
■ I hate being bored, so I have to have some kind of project going
■ When I set my mind to something, I’ll stick it out until its done.
■ I like good stuff, you know, really nice candy, riding in fancy cars, cool clothes.

■ Sweets in general, but I love strawberries
■ Green and white, which are the colours of the Irish National team
■ My big sister, Hannah, and my cousin, Linny, who’s also like my big sister
■ Having a bunch of friends over. Playing music, laughing and talking, that kind of stuff.

DISLIKES:
■ Brussel Sprouts, without a doubt, it’s pretty obviously the product of sick minds whom like to torture children by making them eat them. Cauliflower and Broccoli isn’t great either, no matter how Ma or Mother Grey make it.
■ Being told I have to wait for stuff to happen. Why can’t other people be ready when I am?
■ Being bored out of my skull.
■ I love Linny, but boy I wish she wouldn’t try to be like an extra mom when we’re out and about. Why does she try so hard to be an adult?
■ People lying or sugarcoating things for me; tell me what’s going on for crying out loud, I can take it.

OOC:
Username

User Image  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games