Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.
Is fire from the tongues of liars."

Claire waited until Josh saw her, then tilted her head at his look of confusion. Was he so removed that he didn't understand the concept of a rumor? Wow. When she noticed him going back to eating she shook her head and sighed, he probably didn't understand her. So she could check off lip-reader over things to worry about.

Sipping her soup she looked around the table, other than the outburst from the girl, nothing else seemed unusual. That was when she noticed Victor talking to someone and rolled her eyes, was he blushing again? That weird kid she threatened hadn't hooked up yet?

....Well tough.

My feelings? I'm amused but annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I bet Josh didn't understand me."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a first year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:23 am
User Image
User Image

First YearSlytherinHalf-BloodSingleWearing

Josh frowned when Claire ignored him and went back to her food. He turned away from her as well, then filled himself a plate. Grey-blue eyes were narrowed as he ate, but every once in a while, he'd glance over at the blonde. She was weird. All girls were. Yet he had to play nice. It was always him! Stuck with some nut. He took a violent bite of the sandwich in his hands, then mumbled something about crazy people. He had a very love/hate thought toward this school, in that it was a bloody nuthouse.... but it wasn't home. "Tch."

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 am
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Neutral | Of the life I held so dear: Things went by so fast... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina frowned a little at the speech. Everyone was acting as if nothing had happened all year, like none of the students had lost family or friends or been injured at the festival from hell... one poor first year had lost, an eye for Merlin's sake. She understood why no mention would be made. Nobody wanted to bring up horrible things on the last night of the school year. But she also understood why the crying girl Rui, she remembered her name now, leaped to her feet and started screaming her head off. She had a right to be angry. If she'd really cared for that boy as much as she claimed, of course she'd be furious that he seemed to have been completely forgotten. That didn't excuse her for cursing out the professor or the school, but everyone handled things differently. They didn't have to dedicate the whole night to sorrow and mourning. But maybe if there'd been a moment of silence for the tragedies of this year, or something, then the girl wouldn't have reacted like this. Damien went over to talk to the girl and she held her breath and strained her ears. She only heard snatches of what he said, and of course he meant well, she knew her boyfriend, but... she doubted Rui really wanted to hear any of that right now. Or maybe she did. Her head suddenly hurt and she massaged her forehead for a second with a grimace. Ugh. Well, at least someone had talked to her. The prefects wouldn't look like a bunch of impassive arses now. She hoped. She heard Darius and glanced at him as Damien sat back down beside her. "He tried, Darius. I don't think anyone can help her right now. She's furious and she has every right to be. Doesn't mean she should act the way she did... but people do stupid things when they're mourning. You're welcome to try and talk to her, though." she muttered in a low tone to make sure no one else heard her. Rui was lucky no one had taken points, and she'd probably get in trouble with the professor..but whatever she'd wanted to get across, well, she'd succeeded.

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Xistund

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:39 am
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire finished her soup and stared for a bit, still in thought. So many things had happened this year. The fight...the festival fiasco, stupid Victor getting someone. Her eye...that horrible first day on the boats.
Actually, she would have to go back over that forsaken lake right? To get to the trains back home? Claire shivered, she hoped not.
Shaking her head some she refilled her soup and went back to eating, before hearing a 'tch sound from Josh. She was almost right by him so it was pretty easy to hear over the loudness of the hall, "...What's got you so wound up?" She asked the male.

My feelings? I'm annoyed and confused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I fear for Josh's sanity. Pfft..."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

Josh kept eating, a look of annoyance on his face. He didn't look up until a voice spoke up right by his ear. What had him wound up? Seriously?! "I'm not bloody wound up. I am just fine, unlike some people in this room." He set the last of his sandwich back on his plate, took a drink of pumpkin juice, then resumed his rather vicious sandwich eating. Stupid girl didn't understand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

As Claire ate her soup she blinked some at Josh's rather defensive response, "...Really?" Maybe Claire should have stayed away, though Josh didn't seem like the crazy type at first glance...then again she wasn't the sweet type she usually projected, "By the way." She started as he began to viciously eat his sandwich, "What was that look for when I mouthed 'The rumor of murder was true then' to you?"

My feelings? I'm confused but annoyed you know?
Precious thought of mine, "It figures the first person I really have a conversation...more than once with is crazy."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

Amanda had her lips pursed together as she walked towards the Slytherin table. They were so damn close to winning the Quidditch Cup, but they didn't. Hufflepuff did. Of all the houses, it was the dumb, overly cheerful students who had beaten them. Sure, Ravenclaw ended up beating them as well, but if Slytherin had won the final match, the snakes would have taken the cup over every other house. The captain of the team didn't even turn around to face Professor Brighton for his end of the year speech. She knew what was going to come out of his mouth, and what she expected to come out had. Hufflepuff won not only the Quidditch Cup, but the House Cup as well. It was Amanda's last year as captain, and they hadn't even won. Maybe Dominic would have better luck next year while the eighteen year old moved on to real life.

((OOC: outfit in picture))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Josh snuffled his nose when she asked "Really?" Of course. He never regretted his words. He had no time to do such trivial things. He prepared himself a small plate of dessert, including pudding, sweet buns, and a few biscuits. As he munched lightly on a sweet bun, he glanced at the blonde. "That's what you said? I thought you'd gone loony. Well... Loonier." He continued to munch on the bun, looking at the girl. At least his expression had softened to an almost calm sort of emotion.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image

User Image
"Without your mask,
You can't find yourself.
What you confuse,
for glory's fire.

Claire watched Josh for a bit before resuming eating her soup, she really out to have a dessert...but Claire wasn't the biggest fan of sweets, chocolate especially. So Claire took a cauldron cake and bit into it, grimacing some...the sweetness was so off-putting, "Loonier?" Claire wouldn't exactly call herself...sane, but she definably wasn't a loony, "Funny, thought the same thing about you." She teased a bit, before returning to her cauldron cake, "...Hey. What do you plan to be in the future?"

It was an out of the blue question for sure, and it wasn't like Claire was so interested in Josh. Nope...At least that's what she told herself, after all...Lying was her favorite trait.

My feelings? I'm amused you know?
Precious thought of mine, "I wonder..."
I'm a Slytherin.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:03 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

User Image

He’d been of the earlier students. Dimi managed to snake his way through the throng at the station easily and slipped into the first carriage he saw, and while others decidedly congregated, his carriage had finally begun its trek. After that, it hadn’t taken long to pass the grassy thredshold up to the castle doors and then wind around the corners of the high walls until the open double doors crossed his view. His seat at the Slytherin table was considerably further away from the professors, and yet mildly near enough the center of the table where the deepest of the snake pit was. He lingered just outside the trenches and waited.

This year would be the last year, he had to remind himself. He had one last year and then he was free to do as he pleased while within these school walls. Of course, he hadn’t really expected to have to take muggle studies classes for the next four years, but, he’d need it. He wished there were other ways he could get his OWL’s and NEWT’S. Can’t he just stay home and chunk galleon after galleon until he’s old enough to take the tests??

We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Taking off the hat, the peppy blonde bounded off to the Slytherin table. Well, she hadn't expected that! Personality-wise, anyhow. It was sort of fitting, though, being a Parsie and all. She couldn't remember which houses her brothers had been in, but she thought she might be the only snake in the family.

Oh, well! It wasn't like she wasn't one already.

Making her way down into a seat, the Romellier propped her chin on her fists, settling down to watch the Sorting go on. The boy with the cat-- Wren! She remembered, since it was a bird. If only her name were something as cool, honestly-- shot her a thumbs up as he walked to his table. That was nice, she thought with a grin, giving a small wave back and a thumbs up as well. Sy was a Hufflepuff, wasn't he? Her brother had said something about it being a well house, so that was nice too. She'd heard the things about Slytherin, but the blonde didn't really care. She liked people, that was that!

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s

a l o n e
h e l l o , w o r l d !
e x c i t e d
s i n g l e

PropertyOfGaara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly at the Slytherin Tablespace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, Housematesspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Tiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Might as well wait until the Sorting's over to try and approach the first years...' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien had taken a seat towards the middle of the Slytherin table to ensure that he was in the optimal position to keep an eye out. First years seemed to have developed a habit of starting trouble, after all, particularly in his own house. He supposed, watching as a few of the new students made their way to his table, that he should be introducing himself, making some sort of speech... but if he did it now, he'd just have to repeat it over and over, repeating it each time another student was sorted into Slytherin. Better to wait... right. It wasn't just that he didn't feel like being Head Boy or Prefect or anything. Not that he didn't want to deal with first years and their obnoxious posturing... and if the last seven years had taught him anything, there would be posturing. Children of pureblood families, all seated at the table of snakes, hissing at one another as if to prove that they were worthy of the noble house. Playacting as though they were as powerful as their names said they should be. Trying to instill fear and respect in their fellow students... Damien could barely keep from rolling his eyes at the very thought. What was it with these kids, anyway? They always thought the world revolved around them, that their blood made them better than everyone else... even though, at one point, he'd been that kid, he couldn't say that he understood how they could think that way. It had been so long since he'd cut away that part of himself that he found it impossible to even try to get into that mindframe... how things could change.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:49 am
User Image
I know we got it good, but they got it made,
And their grass is getting greener each day,
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
Before anybody's knowing our name

════════════════════════
Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Oʀᴘʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ Rᴀᴛ
════════════════════════

Kenny took his seat with the others who where put into Slytherin. Was this good? Would his parents be happy that there newly adopted son was put into the house represent by a snakes also both his parents where Hufflepuff's. Would they have wanted him to be one too? There was also the concern he had about the hat, it could read his mind and now knew he was a theft. He wondered wear it was kept and under what type of security. He sighed a bit there was no use trying to steal the hat now with everyone watching it but it could be dangerous if it told all his secrets.

════════════════════════
OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:08 am
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Slytherin Table
                                                          With The Slytherins?
                                                          Feeling Nervous
                                                          Thinking What is Slytherin? Where will my brothers go?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson walked over to the cheering table, he smiled and sat down as he looked around. "Slytherin? What's Slytherin all about?" he said as he looked at the other people at the table. He didn't know any of these people. Hadn't met a single one of them. Maybe his brother's would be there with him. He didn't want to be completely alone. Looking around he waited to find where his brothers' went.

Hoping his brothers would join him at his new house's table. He watched as they waited to be sorted.
                                                          "I hope we end up in the same house." he said softly.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 am
User Image
User Image

Ballet is an incredibly difficult,
~~~~~beautiful art form that takes a lot of training,
~~~~~~~~~~a lot of time,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~and a lot of hard work.

Danielle moved slowly toward the table of green, her eyes wide. How on earth had she got put into Slytherin? It wasn't possible. Not two seconds ago she had been telling herself it would be fine wherever she was put but she was seriously starting to doubt that. How? She questioned once again. Oh she would be a disgrace. She'd heard nothing but horror stories from this house. Dani felt as though she might very well keel over before she actually made it to the table. She picked up her pace a bit, realizing she was dragging her feet a bit. She could this. She could do this. Probably. She sat down at the table and looked about, her eyes still wide and her face clearly shocked. She took a deep breath and tried to smile, though she was certain it came out as a grimace. Yep, she was officially afraid for her life.
{Away from Dancing: }
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games