Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:03 pm
Manda_Tifa

Wow, Kakky...something that's not DP! I'm impressed!

Actually, I am. I love your dragon pictures....

the_thylacine
Kakaratto-san, I am now officially your greatest fan. Your dragons are so beautiful!

Thanks. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:18 pm
A furc port I been workin on pixel by pixel for a few days. It's going to have a background eventually sine it is a port.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Port2-4.jpg  

Leyla Giselle

the_thylacine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:22 pm
Cuteness! I like the metallic look of the bra, very chic.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:40 pm
Kakarotto-san
randomness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I find it rather amusing that Zella and I both cosplayed as DP characters for the Avatar Contest.. razz

yay! We're crazy fans..XD

(sorry..I couldn't help but draw our fursonas cosplaying as well)

heart Crazy? You know it! xd  

Zella L.

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:16 pm
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/Soukonoung/soukonoung/Secondone.png

Second installment of my comic. If you want to see the first one, PM me.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:31 pm
Doodle I whiped up today at anime club...

User Image

Sirus and OSirus, bascially Sirus's two halves. Sirus is really femmy and OSirus and really mas. I had a cute little idea with them...let's see if I can work it out. 3nodding  

Sirus Jin

the_thylacine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:29 pm
I like taking pictures of bugs. It's really the only thing I can take pictures of. They're in link form because it's hard to resize pictures on MS Paint. sweatdrop

An awesome creosote bush katydid. My mom kept insisting it was a grasshopper, but I was sure it was a katydid. Guess who won that battle? mrgreen

I think it's an albino preying mantis, or just a young one. I'm going for albino. Makes a better story. wink

OMG, I LOVE this picture! He's all "Oh, hello world!". heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:34 pm
Sirus Jin

User Image

Sirus and OSirus, bascially Sirus's two halves. Sirus is really femmy and OSirus and really mas. I had a cute little idea with them...let's see if I can work it out. 3nodding

I want to hump them so bad X3 They are too cute  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:45 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Sirus Jin

User Image

Thanks! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:14 pm
the_thylacine
I like taking pictures of bugs. It's really the only thing I can take pictures of. They're in link form because it's hard to resize pictures on MS Paint. sweatdrop

An awesome creosote bush katydid. My mom kept insisting it was a grasshopper, but I was sure it was a katydid. Guess who won that battle? mrgreen

I think it's an albino preying mantis, or just a young one. I'm going for albino. Makes a better story. wink

Ohh....Kris will love those! And she'll probably be able to identify the mantis too.... whee  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:46 pm
the_thylacine

Well anytime someone says albino insect, I immediatly think it might have just shed its skin. After shedding many insects appear white in color. And I mean really, really stark white. Usually somewhere between a couple hours in a day their skin will darken to its normal hue. There skin is very delecate at that time so be careful.

As for your mantis pictures, it is kind of hard to tell since it is such a close up. As far as age, did the mantises have wings down their abdomen. Wings equal full grown mantis. Little wing buds mean the mantis is nearing adulthood. Lack of both means you still got a young one. Just by the picture the mantis looks like a teen to older one because it looks large. It is hard to tell though because I can't tell how much of a close up the picture is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:47 pm
Sirus Jin
Nanaki_Red XIII
Sirus Jin

User Image

Thanks! whee
Anyone say incest! (throws Aeden in with them). XD  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:48 am
Grr...someone stretched the page. Ah well!

I finally got around to doing some MandArt...I haven't really done a decent pic of Manda for a long while, and I have to say, I'm quite pleased with how my latest came out!! heart

User Image

And this one's just an old pic I did back in June after I first got my PrismaColors.....

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:33 am
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Nanaki_Red XIII
Sirus Jin

User Image

Thanks! whee
Anyone say incest! (throws Aeden in with them). XD

Woo! Threesome!
Would it really be incest? They're technically the same person... eek  

Sirus Jin

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:34 am
Manda_Tifa
Grr...someone stretched the page. Ah well!

I finally got around to doing some MandArt...I haven't really done a decent pic of Manda for a long while, and I have to say, I'm quite pleased with how my latest came out!! heart

User Image

And this one's just an old pic I did back in June after I first got my PrismaColors.....

User Image

Very pretty Manda! I love how the hair in the first one turned out, your coloring looks great!  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games