Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:00 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house ______ ___________ Eleven Years Old
First Year

With Hayden, Ronna, and Sergio at the Boats

User Image

He stared; it was impossible to discern if it was a glowering hatred or a respected silence that flourished in the darkness. It was fresh and raw, a sore that wouldn’t go unnoticed, but the longer he sat in this intrepid silence the more it seemed to callous into something simple. Maybe if his hands weren’t coiled around the cool metal rod of the lantern, he would have slammed a fist sideways, or maybe even clapped, who knows? He did, however, in that small slot of time before Sergio switched topics and carried on once again with Ronna, had nodded and amiably said. ”Eh, one who die wize most toy, steell die.” Accent thick, he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, pale eyes darted across before talk of banking resurfaced. It was clear to him, it wasn't what little trinkets or jewels that were important, it was the battles and wars and hardships conquest that had mattered. It was the power, the force, the respect But, conversation carried on. He could see Hayden’s gleaming eyes had sparkled even in the thicket of black that hovered so close with its belly on the earth. Her voice quipped up and he did chuckle coldly, the icicles seemed to drop on the water with a slick crash.

The groundskeeper had finally ceased her vigil, and finally too, he couldn’t wait to be out of this boat. Not so much for the half lousy company, but he hated being confined, and staying still. It was barbaric! He resisted the urge to wiggle and squirm uncomfortably in his seat with his short, stout frame. But before long, the boats started to move of their own accord, and he held the lantern out deftly for all to see. The castle reflected in his eyes as he stared up, not so much even a smile to be found on his face as they made their way to the boathouse.

But he wasn’t mad, or bored even, he was just… Russian.

[Exit to Boathouse]

[Aw, poor Ivory! It is weird doing it for the first time, isn't it? xDD]

We’re never who we say we are.

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________
You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

”mc2”
”Silver Eagle III”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:11 pm
Silver Eagle III

La Lady Raven
Essy ze Ninja

Veronica Kiss
[UNSORTED]
House: Unsorted
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

No longer trapped with those people-particularly Hayden and the Dmitri kid!

User Image
Ronna's eyes lit up when she heard the boats were going to start moving and couldn't help but think, Finally! She was busy watching the castle with a large smile on her face as the boats approached the boathouse. She barely caught Hayden's comment about going to Italy and would have rolled her eyes at the ending with 'from legitimate lines of work'. Was that a jibe at me? Ronna wondered briefly. As the boat glided to the boathouse and Hayden jumped out of the boat, rocking it more than really was necessary in Ronna's opinion, Ronna stood gently, picked up her bag and stepped out of the boat. She would offer to have helped Sergio at the very least but she wasn't in the mood to deal with the possible feud between Dmitri and Sergio.

Ronna lingered away from the line just long enough to give her space away from Hayden and looked around for Yesenia who she knew was alright company. Maybe it was also safe to look for any other of her fellow students who had a look of wonder on their faces-maybe they would be too distracted to get into petty disputes.

Ronna just wanted to enjoy the journey and was looking forward to being placed in a house. She knew the minimum about the houses-Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart, Gryffindors were supposed to be brave, Slytherins were supposed to be the "elite" (if judging from what she read about the personalities of the Hogwarts founders were accurate), and Hufflepuff took the rest due to its friendliness. Something like that. She glanced around at the other students with a relieved smile on her face. Being out of the boat was like breathing in a gulp of fresh air.

In Company of: Hayden Hellington and Dmitri Kamenev and Sergio Di Maria
Ending Location: The Boathouse
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{Next post in the Boathouse}

{ OOC: I won't be offended if you offend my character. After all, Ronna isn't exactly the type to get along with Hayden, now is she? }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Jarlath watched as the castle appeared off in the distance. It's many glowing windows in it's towers and walls. "Wow. So that's Hogwarts." he said as he stared up at the castle. Yes it is finally time to start. he thought as he looked.

(( Exit to Boathouse ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:38 pm
Eleanora McKenny
Unsorted First Year

Nora scurried down to the boats, clutching her small satchel tightly under her cloak. Although the sun had set, each boat was brightly lit by a single lantern, making them easy for her wide eyes to spot. At the shore, nervous children milled about in search of boatmates, while several of the boats had already left the gravelly lake bank. Nora dodged shoulders and elbows and slid quietly into a partially filled boat. There were two other students, who merely glanced at her as she clambered over the side and onto the bench.

After an awkward moment of heavy silence, the boat slipped into the dark waters, following the few that were already loaded and headed towards the castle. Nora gulped as she stared up at the imposing structure - she would have no older sibling looking out for her, but her eyes soon fell upon the figure of other first-time students, just as new as she was. She let out a huff of relief, and let the boat carry her on.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{{exit to Boathouse}}

Amadeli

Digital Static

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:16 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

First Year ~~~~ ____ House ~~~~~ Eleven Years Old ~~~~ Lake to the boat house

User Image

Amory watched as a few more students sifted into boats. She remained relatively left to her own. It was then that the Blonde witch announced for all of them to stay seated just before the boats started to drift towards the large lighted castle ahead, or rather to the boat house first. At least now they were getting somewhere.

Mory looked out across the dark lake. There wasn't much to see along the journey, not in the dark so she returned her eyes forward, a dull expression on her face. She was a little tired as well, journeys did that to her. She would be glad for her bed and pillow.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:17 am
User Image
User Image

|||Third Year|||Ravenclaw|||Single|||

Lyre walked along the shoreline, watching the waves lap up against her bare feet. The water was cold, but she didn't mind. Her sandals were in her hand, along with a book about classifying shells. Her other hand lifted the hem of her skirt, since she didn't want it wet. The redhead found a nice, open space of sand with some shells around, and smiled. she placed her shoes on the ground, then laid the book on top of them. After that, she sat down, crossing her legs, just in case anyone walked by. Small hands lifted a swirled shell, a smile lighting the girl's face, igniting her eyes with curiosity.

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Bored
                                                              Thinking : I hope she says yes
                                                              Doing : Asking to join?
                                                              Where : Lakeside
                                                              With : Girl that looks so familiar

Boredom, that’s what he’s getting problematic about. There was nothing to do, nothing interesting. Xavier was definitely disappointed as he walked near the lake, hoping to catch something that may fascinate him. Only silence, the sound of the waves that hit the shore, the animals that rustled around, and the whispering of trees sounded in his ears. There was nothing—again. Not even some mermaids that he’s been hearing about. He was really bored, and decided to just leave when, his eyes caught something, a familiar colored hair on the other side. The Gryffindor blinked. So familiar. She looks so familiar. Did he know her? Thr question rang in his head as he made his way to the stranger.

“ Hey there, “ he greeted, careful not to scare her. There was a certain aura about the girl, something that made him scared deep inside. He felt……like he should protect her. But why? Was he going out of his mind? Hopefully not. “ Ummm, can—can I join you? Sitting, I mean. It’s kinda…boring when you’re all alone, don’t you think? “ he asked, his tone as polite as possible. A cheerful smile graced his lips as his blue eyes looked back and forth between the girl and the lake. His hands found themselves in his pocket as he waited for her answer. Somehow, deep in his gut, he knows her answer already.

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 am
User Image
User Image

Lyre jumped a bit when she heard a voice nearby. It was a boy? Hmm.... something about him struck a chord in her memory. Perhaps they shared classes? Wait... he wanted to join her? Did she look lonely? Either way, she was glad for the offer. Maybe he would be a friend she could keep? Unlike the other two who left within a few months of her meeting them. "S-sure. I'm looking at seashells... and stuff... b-but if you don't want to, then you can just sit. I-I have cookies?" Her quiet voice had its usual tremors, ones that fit with her skittish nature. She really didn't talk much... so why was she excited to talk to this particular stranger?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Interested
                                                              Thinking : Yay for cookies
                                                              Doing : Umm, talking?
                                                              With : Girl that looks so familiar

Xavier was happy when she did say yes. Not his normal happy, but, something different. There was something stirring inside him, he just doesn’t know what. He shrugged the thought off and sat down beside the girl. “ You know, I’m quite interested in seashells and stuff, “ he added to make the girl comfortable. He leaned back and saw a book about shells. Hmmm. Interesting, very interesting. “ Oh, cookies? I love cookies. “ Just when was the last time he had cookies? Months? Or maybe even years? Not quite sure, but it’s definitely a long time. Didn’t they say to not talk to strangers? Heh, for Xavier, this might be an exception since he was gaining interest for the girl, and the familiarity he has for her has yet to be answered. Once again, he gave her a happy smile. She was friendly. Familiarly friendly.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:07 am
User Image
User Image

Lyre smiled at the boy when he sat down, her violet eyes sparkling like polished amethysts. He said he had an interest in shells, she giggled a bit. "N-not many people ever do more than see a 'pretty' shell, then pocket it. Not so many re-research it. That's what I am doing... b-but I'll take a break..." She set the book carefully atop her shoes, then laid a handkerchief over the book, then gently placed the shells on the white lace. Soon, her attention was diverted back to the boy. When he mentioned cookies, she pulled a small bag of them from her pocket. "M-mother and I made them before I-I left. I hope they're still yummy... I-if you don't like them, you don't have to eat them..." A soft pink touched her cheeks as she offered the chocolaty treats to the boy. "Oh! Wh-where are my manners! I'm Lyre. Lyre Lutrix."

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Interested
                                                              Thinking : I really don’t get the feeling I’m having when I’m around her
                                                              Doing : Introducing myself
                                                              With : Lyre

“ Sometimes I would collect shells, then, when I get home, I would study it all day long. I get a peculiar feeling that I wanna know something about them, “ Xavier answered, picking up one near him and raising it just above his forehead. When he finally caught the end of her sentence, he shook his head, “ No, no, it’s okay. Don’t mind me. “ Soon, she offered the cookies she was talking about, which brought a smile to his face. He raised his hand and took a piece, then bit a part of it. “ It’s good. Really good, “ he admitted, nodding at her as he finished his cookie. When she introduced herself, he blinked. “ Ah, same, where are mine. Nice to meet you Lyre, I’m Xavier Nicholson, “ he introduced himself as he extended his hand. Gah. He was so rude. He was the one who interrupted her, and he didn’t even introduced his name. But, somehow, when he repeated her name in his mind, he felt relieved, like all of his worries are gone. Seriously. “ Umm, I know that it’s kinda weird for me to ask this but, have we met before? “

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:48 am
User Image
User Image

Lyre lifted one shell, then giggled happily when she noticed it had tiny legs. "It's a Hermit Crab." She grinned, then slipped a small box from her bag. The girl used the markers contained within to color the shell. "There you go, little fellow. Now scuttle on home." she set it down, then smiled. Oh dear! The boy must think her odd for sure, now! "Now... now no one will step on him. Or take him home. They'll know there's a little crab living there." She gave a nervous smile, then plucked up a cookie. In tiny nibbles, she began to eat, first three fingers and her thumbs on both hands daintily holding the treat. Her daddy said she nibbled like a bunny or a squirrel, but she was unsure about that! Finally, the boy introduced himself as Xavier. That was a nice name. A few more seconds of silence and nibbling, he asked if they had met prior. "Hrm... maybe. If we are in the same year and/or house, we may have crossed paths. I'm not sure though. You look older than me. I-I'm a third year. R-Ravenclaw." She glanced at her outfit, one of yellow and black, making her feel a bit odd. Usually she stuck to browns and blues, but she had decided on wanting something different today. Violet eyes peered into blue as the girl awaited his reply. He did seem familiar, now it was mentioned. Her curious mind set to work, thinking of where she had last seen eyes like that. Almost literally, a light clicked on inside her. Eyes went wide, a small squeak sounded, mouth in a perfect "o." Maybe she figured it out! "D-did you go to the circus this summer? The masquerade? M-maybe... I mean... there was a boy... b-but... he might not have been you... and now I feel all embarrassed... sorry."

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Confused and Embarrassed
                                                              Thinking : What the eff is happening to me?
                                                              Doing : I don't even know anymore

Blinking blue eyes found themselves targeting violet ones as Lyre colored the shell of the Hermit Crab she had just found. Xavier chuckled and nodded. “ Don’t worry, we’ll protect him, “ he smiled, glancing at the hurrying little creature. Once he saw how godly cute she was while nibbling the cookie, he couldn’t help but say, “ Merlin’s beard, you’re so cute! You look like a human-Alexander. O-oh, and he’s my rabbit. Rabbit—bunny—pet. Nevertheless, you look so cute nibbling that cookie. “ So straightforward. He has never done this before. Ever. He blushed as what he just processed in his mind. Why, brain, why? As heat rushed in his face, he felt happy—and for once, not embarrassed. Instead, he felt proud that he said that. God, why? Why? When she said that third year, and a Ravenclaw, he blinked. Well, not just that, though.

“ Do I look that old? “ He chuckled at the question. She might get shocked if she knew that they were actually the same age. “ Third year, Gryffindor, “ the chaser added, a valiant smirk on his lips as he held his head high—well, before bursting into laughter. “ No, seriously, I’m a third year like you. Gah, curse you, stress, for making me look old. “ A soft chuckle escaped his lips once more. When her eyes gazed into his, he felt bliss. It seemed like everything was perfect right now. Him, her, the quiet nature encircling them. Suddenly, a perplexed look took down his face as the girl looked like she triggered something. “ Is—is something wrong? Something on my face? Something on my teeth? “ He panicked as he headed towards the shallow part of the lake just to see his reflection.

Much to his relief, he saw nothing.

He returned back to his original seat and blinked at the sudden question. “ Yeah, I was there. The masquerade—I was there. No, no, it’s okay. Oh, and during the masquerade party, I met this really pretty girl that made my heart skip and we ended up chatting then dancing but before we could even dance fully the ba****ds in masks suddenly attacked and I don’t know what happened anymore and I sound like a creep right now for telling you this. “ Bloody hell how the heck did he say all of that continuously? He sucked a breath and covered his face with his hand. He did not look cool right now, seeing that his face was redder than before.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: Have mah Awkward!Xavier! XD

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:01 am
User Image
User Image

Lyre watched the other boy, then blushed when he equated her to a bunny. A tiny smile showed on her face, then she wiggled her nose, much like a rabbit would do. "C-can I meet him? Al-Alexander, I mean. I like bunnies. Loki doesn't though, so I never got to have a bunny." She sent him a sheepish grin, eyes bright with hope. Maybe, maybe?

When he asked if he really looked old, she shook her head, expression looking rather terrified. "N-no! Not... old old! Not like Nana or Papa! Just... maybe fourteen or so?" Could she sound any more foolish? He probably thought she was a loon!

She lifted an eyebrow at his question of having things stuck in his teeth. An expression of thinking showed on her face, then she looked up at him. "This girl.... what was she wearing? Do you remember?" She needed every detail! Those darn eyes of his were just too familiar!
Maddeningly familiar....

IceGrayWolf

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:32 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Confused and Embarrassed
                                                              Thinking : If I just had the chance to know that girl's identity, I wouldn't be so confused like this
                                                              Doing : Remembering, and describing

Xavier simply nodded in agreement, not wanting to make himself more embarrassed that he is right now. “ Sure. I’ll have you meet him the next time we meet. I’ll be careful to bring him every time. Just in case. “ Really. She is too adorable. She is breaking the world’s rules of cuteness and adorableness. She’s even cuter than Alexander! Woah. Did he just…..well, he’s stating the truth after all. “ I’d love to meet Loki too, if possible.

“ Nah it’s okay. I get the ‘you look older’ type of thing most of the time, “
                                                              he admitted, throwing a rock into the lake. He is definitely having a great time. Somehow, he was thankful of himself that he had the urge to talk to Lyre. Very thankful, indeed.

“ Hmmm, what she’s wearing? “ he repeated before placing his hand on his chin. He tried to remember it in the best way he can, but he always manages himself to remember her bright eyes. “ Well I do remember that she was wearing this dress that’s kinda like purple and black. Yeah, “ he described with his hand the picture he was trying to say. “ And then…black headband, black shoes, and some earrings. “ That was all that he can remember. Is it enough? But why is it that whenever he thinks about that mysterious girl, his mind pictures Lyre? Does he fancy Lyre more than the girl in the masquerade? He blinked at that thought of his. He was confused again. But then, he remembered something, hoping to add up to how to girl looked like, “ Her eyes and hair is strangely exactly like yours. “

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games