Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:12 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Arching an eyebrow, he couldn't help but to stare curiously at the male. Since he didn't understand French, he wasn't sure whether he was being insulted, teased, or what. In a way, it was a tad frustrating. He was reminded of how Samuel would always mess with him in one of the languages he wasn't more familiar with. Judging by the man's tone, he wanted to say that he was teasing, but since he couldn't understand, there was no real saying. He smiled back at the male as he smiled at him. Taking his own drink, he saw their waiter coming towards them with a large tray towering over his head. Moving his glass aside, he quietly thanked the waiter as he placed his food in front of him. When asked if there was anything else needed, he shook his head as nothing come to mind. Alaine turned to Liam to see if there was anything he needed before watching the waiter leave them again. "So here's a random question," he asked, turning to his food as he grabbed the bottle of mustard for his burger. "Which was your first language? English or French? And at what age do you recall being fluent in both languages?" He wasn't sure if he'd asked this question or not. If he did, he didn't remember. Alaine had a slight fascination with languages, he mostly preferred learning greetings and colorful insults, something to throw Samuel off balance since he was always throwing him off with one of his five languages.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

"Liam hadn't meant much by his teasing words. He watched Alaine knowing he hadn't liked him speaking in French when they first met. Liam found it amusing in a way though to tease Alaine. He watched as Alaine smiled back at him which took it as a good hint that he wasn't annoyed with him. Liam glanced seeing the waiter coming toward them with their food. He moved his cup out of the way as he made room for his plate. Liam smiled as the waiter set his plate before him. He shook his head as the waiter asked if they needed anything else. Liam grabbed the ketchup off the end of the table and poured some onto his plate. Hearing Alaine speak he glanced toward him. He smiled a little at Alaine, "English was my first language...I learned French from my family and school... I think I was about fourteen when I knew I was fluent..." Liam spoke trying to think about it. "In Louisiana you have to learn French..It's like a requirement to pass High School." He spoke rolling his eyes a little but smiled. Liam preferred to speak French more than English so it didn't bother him. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
“We are what we are, neither a good or as bad as others paint us. And what we are doesn't change how truly we feel, only how free we are to follow those feelings.”

Alaine wasn't too bothered by the male speaking French. Honestly, even though he couldn't understand a word he said, he still thought the male sounded pretty sexy. But for now, he'd leave the male to his own thoughts and let him think what he will, this was one secret he planned on keeping to himself for awhile. After drowning his burger in ketchup and mustard, he placed each bottle back in their original places, giving the male a small glance before he began eating. Alaine listened to the male speak as he took a large bite from his burger, not really caring if he came off as a pig. He was far too hungry to worry about appearances. He nodded along as the male spoke, finding it interesting that it took him both so long and not so long at the same time to learn both languages. In a way he could understand, he'd once or twice looked into a few different languages, he instantly gave up on wanting to learn French and Spanish when he became frustrated with the terms used to between males and females. Not only that he didn't fully understand how to conjugate the verbs at the time. In the end, he simply gave up, figuring if he really wanted help, he'd hire a tour guide that was fluent in both English and the native language of the country he was in. "Glad I never grew up in Louisiana then, I'd probably still be struggling to get out of high school." he replied, frowning at the thought of having a language just pushed on to someone. He wondered what happened to the students that had no interest in learning French. Were they simply held back or were there other languages they could take? What if they simply couldn't grasp French enough to be able to pass? It didn't seem to fair to him. But maybe that was because the only languages he was ever really forced to learn were English and bits of Latin. Either way, now that he thought about it, there was always going to be one language fed to you constantly if you wanted to communicate in this world. "So after exploring France and learning another language, anything else on the bucket list?" he asked curiously after wiping his mouth and taking a sip from his cup.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

"After he finished with the ketchup, Liam started in on his food. He grabbed a fry and munched on it. Liam watched Alaine as he poured ketchup and mustard onto his burger. He knew how Alaine ate and didn't mind. Liam found it amusing in a way how Alaine ate but still remained so skinny. He could eat just about anything too but Alaine's table manners were a little more strange to him. Liam grabbed his burger as he started eating. He took small bites not wanting to seem like a pig. Liam laughed hearing Alaine speak. He shrugged a little, "It's not that hard especially when your used to it...At home all my family does it speak French. We don't speak English when we're together." Liam spoke as he continued to eat. He knew forcing a language wasn't something that people like but it had to be done. Louisiana was a French owned state during the Louisiana Purchase when the United State bought it from France. Hearing the next question Liam had to think about it, "Hmm..I might go to school for dance..I've always wanted to be professionally trained but I hated school." He spoke smiling at Alaine as he grabbed a fry and munched on it. "So what's on your bucket list?" Liam asked curiously as he looked at Alaine. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:42 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Aline went about eating, not minding the male at all. His stomach was far more important than his manners. Besides, it wasn't like Liam was some squeamish girl who would throw a fit just for him being a little messy. That was definitely one perk he saw in dating men. Most women he'd been with bitched, moaned and complained if he ate like pig. It was always, "Alaine, wipe your mouth." or "Alaine that's disgusting." Occasionally he'd find a guy with that same mindset, but for the most part, they didn't give two shits what he did. He shrugged lightly as the male tried to explain to him just how easy it was speaking French. To each their own, he could agree that growing up with both languages would make it easier. But for someone like him who only knew English and snippets of Latin and Russian, languages were harder, he didn't have that same influence growing up. Reaching for a napkin, Alaine took the time while waiting for another answer from the male to clean himself up a bit. Just because he didn't mind eating like a pig, didn't mean he wanted his boyfriend thinking he was too much of a slob. When he heard him speak again, he smiled a bit, thinking how great the male could be with a bit more training. It wasn't like he was bad right now, the best in the club, in his opinion. But even with his untrained eyes he could tell that the male could use some more formal training to help clean up his movements. When the question was thrown back at him, he was quiet for a moment, thinking what exactly he wanted. Liam was already aware of his wants to travel and go back to school. But those weren't exactly things he wanted to do before he died, more like things he wanted to just do in life in general. "Hmm....I wanna get out of New York. Not for travel, but a new place to live. There's too much here. Some of it good, some bad. Either way, I've been here since birth, it's really time to get out and find some place new. I've already done a bit of research, it's not official but I'm thinking of moving somewhere like Canada or Thailand. I don't know, maybe after I do a bit of traveling I'll decide." Alaine smiled a bit at the male as he plucked a few fries from his plate. If there was anything he did know, it was once he got out the big apple, he had absolutely no intentions of ever returning. Sure he'd miss Samuel, but they both had a mutual understand that was he was gone, that was it. Lucky for both of there was the lovely inventions of Skype and other tools to keep in contact so it wasn't like it was goodbye forever.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

"Liam didn’t really mind Alaine’s eating habits. He found it amusing in a way just to watch Alaine scarf down all his food. Liam sometimes wondered where Alaine put it all. He wasn’t much of a messy eater but he did take his time. Liam wasn’t really one to worry about manners. He already knew about Alaine’s eating habits before they even agreed to be together. Liam didn’t like Alaine for his eating habits. He liked Alaine as a person. Liam found Alaine interesting; he was always learning new things from him and about him. He continued to eat as he waited for a reply from Alaine. Liam already knew Alaine wanted to travel they both did. He glanced at Alaine as he spoke. Liam wasn’t all that surprised. Everyone wanted to get away from where they were raised. He nodded slightly, ”Did you have a plan on when you might leave?” Liam asked curiously not sure if Alaine did or not. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine shook his head at the males' question. Oddly enough, he didn't like making long term plans. Plans were frustrating, they stressed people out when nothing went according to this so called plan. Alaine was more of a just get up and don't look back kind of person. He knew what it felt like to dwell on the past and to worry about lingering attachments. When he did leave, he wanted to simply pack up and get out of there. He didn't want to deal with depressing goodbyes or even mess the bullocks that went along with leaving a lover. Of course that was even considering he would still be with Liam. Where that to happen, he'd probably consider it a miracle the male could even put up with his crazy antics for so long and hadn't killed him in the process. "It's probably going to be a few more years. Right now I've only got enough saved for probably what could be a very lovely, but very small month's vacation. Sides, I still haven't even decided where exactly I'm going to settle. The only plans I really have is to do as much research as possible so I know everything I need to know about the country; things like standard living fees, study up on languages, what kind of work I can get, do I need to get a visa or do I simply apply for citizenship? Things like that." he replied, making it sound as though moving to another country would be as simple as taking a walk in the park. Whenever he did move, it was going to be his first time leaving the country. He couldn't help but feel both scared and yet strangely excited. Like he was finally break free of the cage he called New York.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

"Liam could understand not wanting to make sudden plans. He was a little worried though. Liam wasn’t sure when Alaine would leave. He didn’t even know if Alaine would bother telling him. Liam didn’t want to worry about it now. He hadn’t been going out with Alaine long anyways. Liam didn’t want to seem like some clingy boyfriend who wanted Alaine to stay just for him. He couldn’t ask such a thing. Liam knew if Alaine made the decision to leave one day soon, he would accept it. He listened as Alaine spoke as he ate. Liam could understand wanting to do a little research before moving away. He didn’t want to just move and end up knowing nothing about the place ether. Liam sipped on his soda as he sat there. ”Well when you do go…I wish you the best of luck.” He spoke smiling at Alaine. Liam didn’t want to seem sad about hearing his boyfriend might just up and leave one day. He also knew that he didn’t even know if they would be still together by then. Liam didn’t want to think about it anymore as he grabbed his burger and started to eat. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Though he smiled back at the male, he got the feeling like Liam was forcing himself. He thought it odd because they hadn't been dating that long and it wasn't as if he was just going to up and leave in the morning. Besides, as much as he wanted to leave, there were still a lot of things he wanted to accomplish before leaving. It was only in recent years that he really started living his life again and loose ends needed to be tied before he could really move on to that next chapter of his life. There was no telling if he and Liam were going to make it, to him it didn't really matter. He was determined to leave when he could. If that meant leaving Liam behind, he would manage. Plenty of people have had successful long distance relationships, it might be harder since they wouldn't be seeing one another everyday, but he was sure he could survive. Alaine finished the last bits of his food, pushing back his plate when he was done. Grabbing a napkin, he wiped his hands and mouth, waving the waiter over for their check. He looked over the check while the other continued to eat, pulling out his wallet and throwing a few bills on the table. After putting away his wallet once more, he slumped back in his seat sipping on his drink until the male was done. He didn't mind waiting, he could take all the time he needed for all he cared.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm
User Image

"Liam knew it seemed childish to be upset that his boyfriend had plans to leave. He understood it wasn’t anytime soon but the idea was there. Liam wasn’t sure if he could have a long distance relationship. The idea just seemed pointless especially when the person he liked wasn’t near him. He was feeling depressed about the whole thing as he sat there. Liam regretted asking but knew it would be brought up sooner or later. He sighed as he watched Alaine finish. Liam pushed his plate away after Alaine paid for the food. He grabbed his cup and drank the rest of his soda. Liam pushed it aside as well as he waited. ”I’m done if you are.” He spoke as he sat back in his seat waiting to see if Alaine was finished. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Were they to still be together after he got his stuff together, he couldn't say. Though he'd heard of other couples having a successful long distance relationship, the idea never appealed to him. He tried it once, it didn't work too well. While Alaine remained in the city, he had a girlfriend who lived over in Jersey about two hours away. Though technically it wasn't that long of a distance, it was long enough that they seemed to just keep missing each other. What started with text messages and emails almost everyday became being lucky to hear from the person at least once a week, then a month, then it all just stopped. By that point, Alaine didn't even care anymore and knew that he didn't want to be in that sort relationship ever again. The thought of just forgetting about someone he was once crazy about made him nauseous. Glancing up at the male, he nodded. Standing from his seat, he waited for the male to stand as well before leading the way up to the register to take care of the bill. Once that was taken care of he then started for his car, "You gonna be okay driving?" he asked, noting that the male still looked a bit tired and that he nearly fell asleep at the wheel on the drive over. Though they weren't too far from Alaine's apartment, it was still far enough that something could happen if he wasn't paying attention.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image

"Liam waited for Alaine to see if he was ready. He stood up as well as he followed Alaine toward the register. Liam waited behind Alaine as he took care of the bill. Once they were finished, Liam headed toward the door. He pushed it and walked outside. Liam made his way toward the car. He heard Alaine speak and nodded, ”Yes. I’ll be fine.” Liam spoke as he walked toward the car and unlocked it. He walked toward the driver’s side and opened the door. Liam slipped inside and closed the door behind him. He turned the car on as he waited for Alaine to get in. Once Alaine got in the car, Liam pulled out of the parking lot and made his way toward Alaine’s apartment. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Alaine stared curiously at the male, not completely convinced he could drive, but who was he to judge. Especially after all the times he, himself, had driven in the past looking like absolute s**t. Nodding in response, he walked towards his own car, starting up and putting on his seat belt. His car gave an ugly sound as it came to life, shaking his head as it was getting time for another tune up soon. He looked towards Liam to see if he was ready, shifting gears as he soon followed him out of the lot and back towards his place. The drive through the city was surprisingly smooth. He kept pace with the male before taking the lead as they neared his complex. Driving past the many buildings, he parked in his usual space, shutting his car off and slowly pealing himself out. Now that he was fed, fatigue was slowly creeping up on him. Though he hadn't worked his usual full shift, it was still long enough to leave him good and tired. Walking past both their cars, Alaine went to unlock the doors. Stepping into the entry, he flipped a the switch, the hallway bursting with light as well the lamp over the door. Stepping out of his shoes, Alaine dropped his bag on the floor, hung up his jacket, and left his keys in the door. He didn't wait for the male as he made his way upstairs to the bathroom. With food in his stomach, it was time for his nightly ritual of checking his glucose, taking medication and swapping the needle embedded in his stomach that was attached to his insulin pump.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image

"Liam drove toward Alaine’s house as he sat in his own car. He sighed a little as he watched the road. It was late but he wasn’t all that tired. Liam moved his hand toward the radio as he turned it on. The sound of music blared in his car as he remained awake. He looked out his rear view mirror to make sure Alaine was following him. Liam kept driving till Alaine cut him off and got in front of him. He followed Alaine into his parking lot. Liam drove over the speed bumps as they made their way toward the car ports. He parked his car beside Alaine’s as he watched him get out. Liam sighed as the turned the radio off and the car. He got out as well as he grabbed his bag. Liam locked his car as he walked toward Alaine’s door which was open.

He found it surprising since Alaine usually was a little more cautious. Liam walked inside as he closed the door behind him. He locked the door and set his bag down as well. Liam kicked his shoes off and removed his jacket. He hung it up beside Alaine’s. Liam waited down stairs while Alaine had gone upstairs. He moved toward the living room. Liam walked toward the couch and took a seat on it. He sighed as he leaned back and closed his eyes. Liam wasn’t all that tired even though they had a long day.
                                                          "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ

Yes it was strange for him to leave his front door wide open. Even as he stood there taking care of things that needed to be done, he had the nagging feeling to go make sure that Liam had come in and that all the locks were checked and locked correctly. But he was trying, he really was. He may not know much about Liam, but he knew him enough that he knew how to shut and lock a door behind himself. Alaine was doing his best not to be his usual a**l nut bag self. It wasn't going too well, but at least he was trying. Quickly, he finished up in the bathroom and moved over to his bedroom, stripping down to his boxers and pulling on a pair of black cotton bottoms. Stuffing his pump into pocket, he didn't bother with a shirt, not even thing how weird it might be to some to be walking around with a needle and tubing sticking out of his stomach. Leaving his room, he made his way downstairs, stopping in the kitchen for a bottle of water. He looked around, to see where Liam wandered off to, taking note of his jacket, shoes, and bag as well of the door being closed. Unable to stop his paranoid self, Alaine set his water on the table by the door and checked each lock three times before feeling satisfied and making his way into the living room. Seeing the male with his eyes closed, he smiled to himself, quietly making his way towards him. He looked the male over curiously, waving a hand in front of him. Sighing, Alaine plopped down on the couch beside the male, using Liam's leg as a pillow. "If you're that tired, you could have just gone upstairs." he said softly, smiling up at the male.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 488 489 490 491 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games