Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:41 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

With a shrug Leon accepted the call "Hello you've reached Thorns cellphone. This is Leon, cani take a message?" He asked into the phone leaning on the outside of the bathroom so Thorn could finish his bath.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Their was silance, but then a voice spoke. "Wait, where is Thorn?"

Thorn went back to washing up he had hoped to have a relaxing day so he hoped the call wasnt for business.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:18 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"He is currently in the restroom.... May I know your nam? If i tell him who it is, he might hurry it up" Leon replied aa his brow lifted a little in confusion.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:06 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

their was a slight annoyed sigh before the woman spole. "This is Era, have him call me back when he's not busy."

Thorn decided to shampoo his hair and he looked at the bottles of what Leon used and smiled a bit before putting some on his hand and putting it through his hair.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Very well MS. Era, i will inform him that you called, and that you request he call you as soon as possible " Leon said as he walked back across the room to his closet vetting ready to take out some more clothes as he tossed his luggage onto the bed.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:01 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn came out about ten minutes later he had a towel on top of his head adn his pants back on, he looked at Leon as he continued to pack his things. "So, dare I ask who was on the phone?" he asked him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons clothes were basically all packed up by the time that Thorn got out. Leon looked over his shoulder when Thorn walked into the room, and couldn't help but take in the males chiseled chest and smiled "it was someone named Era" Leon answered finishing up.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn noticed Leon looking at his chest as he ruffled the towel through his hair to dry it and it made him smile a bit. Hearing Leon say who was on the phone made Thorn sigh in annoyance. "Oh great, something must be wrong, I told everyone I was taking the day off and explicitly told everyone not to call me unless something was absolutly wrong." he said. "Where is my phone?" he asked the human lightly.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

When he heard Thorns low laugh, Leon blushed lightly and quickly averted his eyes. Hearing Thorn get a little huffed up made Leon pouted "your phones on the night stand " he saidnodding to the left of the bed. There was Thorns phone sat screen up, on the black mirror like screen there was a reflection pf an old tattered picture, the edges of the photo looked yellowed out and ragged. The frame though, was nice, simple but a nice lilac color.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn noodded at this as he walked over to the phone and picked it up. He took a moment then dialed Era back and he put the phone to his ear the same time he put the towel on his sholders. A moment later he began speaking. "Era it's Thorn what is it?" thier was some sounds of someone speaking but it was hard to tell what was said, whatever it was though made Thorn frown. "Do I need to come to hte office then?" another pause then he sighed. "Stall for another two hours will you? I'll be their soon, I'm not home right now so it will take me time to get there." another pause and he closed his eyes. "Thanks" he then hung up the phone and looked at it for a moment before he placed it in his pocket and then he looked at the bed, and a moment later of thinking he then began to tear off the comforter from it and began folding it. "How far along ar you in packing?" he asked Leon as he looked at him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"I was just gonna take my clothes and someof my.... well trinkets" he said with a shrug.
"I dont mind coming back later with boxes to stuff the rest in and donate it" he added in and walked over to Thorn
Placing his hand on Thorns left shoulder he gave it a small squeeze "Everything all right?" He asked him with concern in his eyes.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn looked at Leon and smiled at him as he nodded. "Just company things." he gently kised him on the cheek. "Considering we made love on this comforter, I'm sorry but the mother a few floors down will have to make due without it."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:20 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Thorns, matter of fact statement caused Leonseyes to widen a little bit as a blush spread across his face. Then in a blink he burst out laughing "...I guess... you do have .... a point.... "he said still blushing, as he pushed his short blond hair back and then covered the lower half of his dace, hiding his smile. "I mean..... you did have a point earlier, and i wasnt and still am not complaining " he said being a smartass.
"I guess ill hust use that comforter in my new room" he aaid with a quite sigh as he finished packing up.
"If you have to head to the office, I can always just call a cab and meet you at your place later....?" He said not so sure, feeling awkward with just the thought of going to Thorns mansionwithout him around.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn found it humerious when Leon was embarressed about the fact that them making love on the comforter was not the best thing to give to someoe else in need as a gift. When Leon went back to finishing up his packing he was barily paying attention to the humans comment about the cab, and instead his eyes had scanned over at the nightstand where he noticed a lilac colored frame. He had picked it up and was looking at tte picture inside.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:07 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon let out a triumph sigh as he placed his hands on his hips looking at his packed belongings before looking over his shoulder at Thorn. And was a little surprised to see him ataring at old picture.
He blushed a little and scratched his cheak with just his index finger. "Thats my mamma" he said about the young brunette in thew picture, though it was old and almost yellowed, one could tell her almond shaped eyes were hazel colored eyes, her cupid bow lips a natural rose color. And her long dark brown hair fail in waves over her shoulders. Her hair landed onthe heads of two equally brunette children a boy who looked about eight and a little girl who looked like she was three years old. At the woman's back a blond boy who looked ten or twelve had his arms wrapped ober her shoulders a wide smile on his lips.
"Mama said i always looked more like my dad" he said rubbing a blond strand of hair between his thumb and index finger.
"The other two are my brotherl Daniel and sister Gabby" he said smiling at Thorn. His smile soft yet sad.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games