Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:35 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

She giggled. “Good progress, Mi-Yeong. Glad to know that you are doing so well,” she said. Everyone had their own ways on recovering from such bad moments. Hikaru sighed when it was her turn to answer to the topic about how things went after a long while. It took her a few seconds before she confessed, “My boyfriend left me and we were no longer together when he left to join his brother on his trip back home to another country. Even my pet companion followed the same fate, being left alone. But yeah... It wouldn't matter that much to me anymore since it was mostly set up by their cousin, anyway.” She was, of course, referring to Cassie. Hikaru then crossed both her legs to make herself more comfortable, with the narration taking a while.

“So yeah, now a single pringle. More importantly, I decided to quit my waitress job and go full-time on art. Much better for me. Even with some losses, my life's good,” she smiled. That would mean one thing: it was best for her to enjoy platonic friendships before focusing on romance. “I am sure my raven companion will be fine as well, more so with two jobs. Both businesses on his part were working fine as well. He does tattoos and metalwork for a living,” Hikaru described, mainly on Corbin's occupations, “So, have you thought about getting a tattoo soon? My friend will be happy to do that for you if you want to.”

And to set up the mood, the brunette fished out her media player and speakers from her bag. “What songs are your favorite? I have a huge collection of J-Pop songs available here,” she said as she began setting up the music, connecting the player to the speakers, so that the picnic moment would begin. Once the testing is over, she began scrolling for the first song to play. The speaker battery would last for fourteen hours and she had charged that gadget up for this special occasion.

Mood: mostly okay
Company: Mi-Yeong
Money: $250.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════╗
                                  JAMES DESRAJ
                                  ╚════════════════════╝

╔═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╗

The snow leopard's reaction to being caught was actually quite funny. It reminded James of the times he’d catch Luke doing something bad, although he didn’t think such was the case for this grown cat. Surprisingly there was a lot she expressed even behind all that fur so he didn’t see any guilt on her face. Although, whatever was on her mind was still a mystery to the tiger. The lack of answer to his question about what she was indicated to him he broached a sensitive subject. Why? He had no clue. He probably should’ve felt guilty for being so inconsiderate, but that was just how he was. He spoke with little regard for others, unlike his son who was somehow too sympathetic and sensitive to everyone’s plight. Maybe in the future he’d have to work on that, but he unlikely would anytime soon.

Isn’t a problem at all. It’s a good thing you got my attention otherwise I’d be going at it all day.” He most likely would’ve forgotten to text Luke and see if he was ok. Or rather, make sure his car was in one piece since he let the boy use it for the day. Though when she brought up knowing some martial arts herself he was quick to push away how important it was to text him. He’d be fine. “Really now?” He didn’t disbelieve her, but it was a pleasant surprise in his opinion. “And what are the styles you know? I’ve been trained in a handful of different styles too and always looking to learn anything new. The one I was doing just now was Muay Thai. It can also be called Thai kickboxing since it’s practically a sport over there.” However he didn’t always agree on it being a sport. It was too dangerous to treat it like a game.

James didn’t acknowledge how somber looking the cat suddenly got, although he did pick up on it with her low ears and tail. Seeing her that way did knock something into him. The dad in him wanted to console her in anyway he could, but the realist knew that attempting such a thing to a stranger could make it worse since he knew nothing about her. Instead he thrust his hand forward and held it out for her to shake it. “The name’s Desraj. James Desraj.” He continued to smile that big, oafish smile of his as he attempted to acquaint himself. “Happy to meet you. Anything I can call you besides ‘girly’?

╚═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╝

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Nemiisae

Feral Noob

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:56 pm

User Image

Mood: Happy
Company: A small furry Ferret Akore
Money: None

Vagronda Ireheart

Vagronda walks through the park carrying her ferret, she looks around and wonders to herself if she could find a friend. She looks down to her familiar in her arms and smiles. "So Akore do you think anyone will enjoy talking to us ... or even notice me and you?" The ferret chitters up and wiggles as she smiles down at it and cooes. "I think so too ... and I know I gotta be careful ... there's a bunch of weirdos out and about and" The ferret chitters and softly nibbles her hands before looking up "Yeah I know ... you never know whos going to attack ... but that's why I got you ... you can help me by attacking their shins and we can run away while they are crippled." She walks to a park bench and sets the ferret down, her petting him and making sure he was comfy before looking around to see if there was anyone else around or if she was alone

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:09 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

A gentle sigh of relief moved from the white cat's lips as the large man seemed to disregard her missing answer on exactly what she is. She didn't want to get into it at the current moment. She almost felt guilty though, she didn't know why she felt the need to keep quiet, she was sure he'd understand, but fear was a terrible thing. Maybe as they talked and she calmed down a little, she could bring it up again and explain to him what she is.
Cracking a small smile at what he said about being at it all day if she hadn't got his attention, she covered her mouth to hide a laugh. He was as serious about training as her adoptive family. "Ahhh, my folks back home would like you a lot." Her bright blue eyes looked up at him, meeting his own look easily. When her mind wasn't fighting against her, she could enjoy his company quite a bit she figured, he seemed like an easy going enough guy. With his inquiry on what she knows and explanation on what form he was using, Freya tapped the heel of her hand against her forehead and laughed, "Of course! I feel so silly for forgetting now." Still laughing a bit at herself, she thought for a moment before counting on long fingers, her nails sharp like claws even in this form, "I know the standard three, Kung Fu, Karate, Taekwondo. Then we were taught Judo, Brazllian Jiu-Jitsu and a few others, I'm sure there was some Muay Thai thrown in there. Then way back when I was a kid I was taught Russian Sambo." Looking at her fingers, she blinked and was actually surprised herself, she hadn't realized how much time her adoptive family had actually spent on training her and the others when they had arrived, they had just moved right into a routine to keep their minds occupied and off the tragedy that forced them there.
Freya's ears perked and her tail twitched when he offered his hand to her, and giving his name. Taking his hand firmly with her own, she smiled brightly now, "As a matter of fact, my name is Freya, Freya Astotle. It's a pleasure to meet you James. I'd be happy to join your training at some point. Though I look small, I am much stronger than I look." Well this was going much better, in due time she could probably apologize for avoiding his question on what she is and explain that she is a shifter, just, not quite like all the others. Maybe he would even listen to her about her life. She hadn't told many people, but she felt she could trust this other shifter.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Conflicted but happy][☀:Location][Park] [☂:I'm with][James] [✖:O.O.C.][...][✭Money:][500]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:13 pm
Zhihao Zhu

Money: $1000 // Mood: Ambivalent // Cheerful With: Liqin // Status: Single

Featuring Liqin!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

"I am Two." he introduced herself before a moment later his daughter would shout "I am Lily!" happily with all the innocence and energy her youth afforded her. Her gently set his daughter down as she placed the ball on the ground. Two nodded "I thank you or your kindness." he told her before allowing his daughter to start playing again since she hadn't really been bothering anyone. It didn't seem to break her stride any to be slightly reprimanded, no she went right back to it and enjoyed herself. The days heat didn't even seem to be bothering her at all.

Two looked to Shulva, leaning on a nearby tree as she watched "We have been here for awhile. We only just moved to America." as he opened his book back up to look in it and get back to working on clothing designs as usual. He preferred his normal attire, a bit out of place anywhere but it was his style and did little to hide his fairly imposing figure.

He wasn't quite much for conversation still, so went a bit quiet before he noticed the fact she was on crutches. His curiosity did get the better of his normally silent tongue "And what happened to you?" he asked, motioning to her injuries.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Amour1568

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:39 pm
asbloodrunscold

รђยlค кץlєг

"Not everything is perfect,
and Neither am I."

┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Shula smiled politely at both Two and Lily, but she couldn't help but giggle slightly at the fact that Lily couldn't care that her playtime had been interrupted and continued to play once she was set down on the ground. "I only just arrived from Sumatra. Though I came from a small fishing village, so this is quite different from what I'm used to." She stated with another giggle escape her lips before wincing slightly when she leaned on her bad foot.

It wasn't until Two had asked what had happened to her that finally that Shula brought her attention back up to the man. "Oh I had gotten my foot stuck inside of a foot trap back home in Sumatra. I was in my tiger form when it happened, so some of my nerves have damage. The doctors did the best they could but I still have to bring crutches and a cane sometimes where ever I go." She said with a small, sad smile upon her face as she was realizing that perhaps she may never walk properly again. But she decided to keep her feelings concealed.
ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓‎​

┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Location: Soleil Park
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Feeling: Sore, Worn Out and in Pain
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Thoughts: Why must this ankle/foot constantly have to keep throbbing in pain.
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Wearing: Outfit
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ OOC:

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 am

Carmina Moritaka

Careful steps were taken by her, making sure not to step on any lines as she ventured forth the stoned path. The park has always been a good spot to look for a subject to sketch. The Sakura trees that are always in bloom. Different statues that were erected in about. A playground that’s filled with lively children. But most importantly, Hydrangeas at their best right after the down pour this morning. It doesn’t matter if the ground is still damp or the benches still wet. As long as she can capture the majestic beauty of her subject then that would be enough.

As she was about a few meters from her destination, she noticed a female sitting in one of the benches. She wore a traditional wear much similar in her hometown. But what caught her attention was the little creature that was sitting beside her. For a minute or two, she stood in place, self deliberating if she was to approach them or not. That bench was perfect to sketch the flowers, however, it would be rude to ask them to move. Then again choosing using the ferret as a subject would be a good choice. Both options suddenly appeared on a rare situation. Which would be the best option for her to chose?

Nevertheless, the maiden opted to walk towards the two. The hydrangeas will lose their charm once the raindrops dries out. She’ll have to make a decision while talking to her. ”Uhm…” She said merely as whisper as her hand squeezed the sling of her body bag. ”May…May I sit with you?” She was uncertain if the other party would be so generous enough to grant her request but it was worth the shot. If she fails then, she’d have to make use of her resources to find a spot for her to sketch.

COMPANY :: A girl wearing traditional clothes with a ferret
                                          LOCATION :: Near the bench right in front of the Hydrangeas
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::Apologies for the delay. She doesn't talk much.
                                          Vagronda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:59 am
Remses

Vagronda Ireheart User Image

Company: A small furry Ferret Akore

Looking up she picks up her ferret as it chitters and she pets it. "Go ahead you may sit here ... ill move him so you can sit down" she smiles softly and nods. "It's nice to meet you... do you come here often?" She moves to cradle the ferret as it chitters again and looks up at Vagronda. "Akore says hi ... he's happy to see you too" She cooes and looks at what she was carrying. "Am I in your spot ... I can you know, move and find a different spot to sit at ... I only sat there because it was the first bench I saw" She lowers her head hoping that she did not mind her sitting there as the ferret wiggles and fluffs in greeting. "I am Vagronda Ireheart .... its really nice to see you .... if you don't mind me being here I can give you company along with my ferret and talk to you for a little bit"

Nemiisae

Feral Noob

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:01 am

Carmina Moritaka

”Thank you.” She said softly as she slightly bowed to her. It was an engraved habit that she developed during her childhood. Her eyes trailed towards the seat that was previously occupied by the ferret. Letting go of the sling of her bag, she took out a piece of cloth and carefully wiped it dry. It took her quite awhile making sure each crevice was perfectly clean before taking her seat beside the brunette. With a slight tilt of her head, her gaze went towards the ferret. Thinking to herself ’So the creature’s name is Akore. I wonder how I should address it.’ The name was unfamiliar to her to determine which gender it may have. Would it even matter if she knew? Maybe? For it may affect the features she may use to draw it. Her thoughts were all focused on how she should go about with her sketch that she almost forgot that the other party was trying to strike a conversation with her. Now that she got a better look at her, it appears that she was a meek little girl who just wanted to play with her pet. Then there’s her request to stay and sit beside her. It would be easier for her to focus on her task if there were no disturbance but it would be rude to ask her to leave. ”No, it’s fine. Sorry for the intrusion.” She shook her head gently before offering her a pleasant smile. It was her who forced herself into the picture so removing her from her territory would not be fair. Now, there’s still something she needs to acknowledge. ”Carmina Moritaka. It’s a pleasure to meet the both of you.” After the said greeting, she would then put the damp cloth into a plastic only to think that maybe Vagronda would like to use it. ”Wou…Would you like to use it?”

COMPANY :: Vagronda and Akore
                                          LOCATION :: Near the bench right in front of the Hydrangeas
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::____
                                          Vagronda

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:58 am
Zhihao Zhu

Money: $1000 // Mood: Ambivalent // Cheerful With: Liqin, Shula // Status: Single

Featuring Liqin!

════════════════

It was quite a long way from Sumatra, though the idea that this woman was some manner of Sumatran Tiger Shifter was interesting. He had to wonder if she knew the giant tiger roaming around the city from time to time but didn't bother asking "It takes some time. Not a bad place so far." though his mostly based that on how thrilled his daughter was with the place. She had so far managed not to find a single negative about the place and that was good enough for him.

He listened to her explanation, seems that was a risk any animal shifter would face but the look on her face told him she was more worried about it than ever. Her turn his mixed eyes back to his daughter who bounced the ball between the trees as if seeing the perfect way to get it to ricochet to see if she could catch it.

He nodded "The doctors here are good, come with living in a place filled with inhuman creatures. I do suggest you make an appointment some time." he would say moving his head slightly as his daughter managed to ricochet the wall his way. It was effortless and bounced back to the girl in the rain jacket who kept up her little routine.

User Image
════════════════

Amour1568

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:29 am
asbloodrunscold

รђยlค кץlєг

"Not everything is perfect,
and Neither am I."

┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Looking up quickly at Two when he stated that the doctors here were good, Shula couldn't help but blink her blueish/purple eyes in hope that they would be able to help her with the nerve damage. "Thank you for telling me that Two. I greatly appreciate that."She said before watching little Lily, who was still bouncing with the ball. The woman could only wished she could be that carefree and have a child like innocence about her one more time. But perhaps once she found someone to date then perhaps that would be the case. But for now it just finding friends and gaining their trust and friendship would have to do for the orange hair woman.

Leaning her back once again against the tree bark, Shula looked back towards Two with a small smile and then back at Lily as she continued to play with her ball. It was quite entertaining to watch her play and see if she could catch the ball as it ricochet back and forth between the trees.
ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓‎​

┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Location: Soleil Park
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Feeling: Sore, but Hopefully, as well as Relaxed
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Thoughts: Why must this ankle/foot constantly have to keep throbbing in pain. But at least most of the pain has gone away for now.
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Wearing: Outfit
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:15 pm
Remses

Vagronda Ireheart

User Image

Pet: A small furry Ferret Akore

Vagronda hears a few more chitter and looks at her "He says he likes you." She smiles softly and looks to the damp rag and scoots away from it so she could place it on the bench. She hums and waits for her to respond. "Akore doesn't like many people but he likes you... he can tell you are nice." The ferret chitters again and she smiles. "Akore wants to know what brings you out here ... there not many people out ad you are the first person we have seen since coming here ... there are a few people here but we have not seen them yet. Was curious if you maybe have seen people too ..." the ferret chitters again and ruffle fluffs and looks up "Akore wants to know what you are doing too and if you want to maybe be friends with him"

Nemiisae

Feral Noob

4,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:34 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Listening to Hikaru’s story about how her shitty boyfriend basically abandoned her, Mi-Yeong’s face turned into a slight frown. ” What an a**! Men suck… Hell, the guy I went out on a date with threw me into the sea because he didn’t think I could get all scaley. He bought me a change of clothes afterwards though, so… I guess he’s not too bad. “ She definitely left out a few details about her being drunk and the most important fact that she was staying with him now… buuuuuut that’s another story for a different day. The siren started grabbing some paper plates that she had packed into the bag, handing one over to the reaper. She then started piling on some food onto it. ” I’m glad that you’re not letting that affect you much. Hell, at least now you can focus more on your art and perfect your craft even more!” It felt like forever ago, but Mi-Yeong still remembered the picture that Hikaru had drawn of her the first day they met. It was actually the first time someone had decided to use her as a model of sorts. Kind of awkward, but it was a nice gesture that lead to a good friendship!

” Oh s**t, I didn’t know Corbin did tattoos! Maybe I’ll hit him up when I figure out what I want. I’m still sorta debating on getting something small or just doing a whole arm sleeve! What do you think? “ The sire asked as she started eating some of the bulgogi. Mmm, the flavors definitely reminded her of home! It filled her belly and warmed up her soul~ When Hikaru asked her about what song to play, her eyes glanced over the media player in her hands looking at the songs on her list. ” J-Pop? I’m honestly so used to K-Pop groups because of my uncle, so surprise me! Play whatever’s your favorite~ “

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
MOOD: Mellow COMPANY: Hikaru HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:11 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

The fallen angel was glad to know that Mi-Yeong was okay with her music choices. “I may end up liking K-Pop as well once I acquaint myself even more,” she said as she finally picked her first song. It was none other than Click by ClariS, the opening song for one of the anime shows that she had watched before. “Here you go. It's quite catchy ever since I first heard of it,” she commented. Picking up her smartphone from her pocket, she tapped a few time until she accessed the gallery containing samples of Corbin's tattoo work, some inspired by Isaac, his now ex-boyfriend. At least there was one thing that the ice mage left behind before the brothers were gone for personal reasons. Hikaru showed her phone to Mi-Yeong, letting the other choose what design would suit her best. However, a message notification popped up, with the sender being Chester himself, together with the beeping noise. “Oh wait, it's from an acquaintance of mine. Excuse me,” she said before replying to the message.

“Hmmm... Let's see if Corbin can accept someone as an assistant for his metalwork shop. I'll ask him first.”

With that, the message was sent and Hikaru continued on. “Corbin's working at the Cut N' Stab, tattoo parlor slash beauty salon, in case you are definitely going to have that tattoo. I suggest something simple, focused on one area of your body. Full sleeve tattoos are actually time-consuming,” she explained. And then, HIkaru picked up the pitcher laden with ice tea together with two glasses. She poured enough for two before sending one to Mi-Yeong. “Here you go. Lemon iced tea. Tell me what you think,” the brunette said before taking a sip of the cooling concoction. It was home-made, sweetened with honey, so hopefully, it would taste better than the store-bought one.

Mood: mostly okay
Company: Mi-Yeong
Money: $250.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:27 pm
Zhihao Zhu

Money: $1000 // Mood: Ambivalent // Cheerful With: Liqin, Shula // Status: Single

Featuring Liqin!

════════════════

He didn't much answer after that. It would be up to the tiger to visit the doctors to get her wound taken care of, or even the more unconditional healers here. There was always an answer for such things, but he happened to know one doctor there had methods beyond earthly means...which was probably why he had no issue understanding Liqin when they went in for a checkup so she could get her in school.

He went to watching his daughter as well who was still playing her little game all by herself. She didn't have much luck catching it, but she had no issue bouncing it between the trees almost perfectly. She kept it up, not minding the repetition until finally she was able to jump and catch it "I did it!" reveling in her victory as she looked to her father for approval who gave her a nod.

She would then look to Shula before rolling the ball over to her to either throw or kick back with her good leg. Lily wasn't the type of girl to just leave people hanging, no, she was much more sociable than her father tended to be even to strangers she had just met.

User Image
════════════════

Amour1568

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games