Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:39 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin shakes his head to the reply of being a burden than picks up Chiyo, carries her to the bed and sets her down and than goes and grabs her clothing and walks out of the room bowing back to Chiyo and shuts the door.

"...I'm only 15 and I'm already dealing with being shy...Kenji does this ever happen to you?"

Snapping out of his 'light' sleep, Kenji looked at where the sound was coming from. "What?" Then he smiled and realized the situation. "Nah, I try to stay away from those kind of things... the girls in the Ryuu-jin clan are pretty, but scarey.... in other words, nothing like that has happened to me..." Kenjin then laughed at himself.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:43 pm
Shin shrugs and goes to the balqueny of the other room and hangs clothing there to dry. He sighs wondering if he will ever find the two people he is searching for and also if he will ever get stronger. He still had no clue how to become a ninja and such.

"So Kenji, now what....I mean, I dont semi recall how the fight went with you and me, but I know, after that...we should atleast be able to start missions."  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Asakura clearly saw Masayuki searching for him.
Heheh, fool. Asakura rushed and threw a sweep-kick for Masayuki's legs, attempting to throw him of balance.

Masayuki felt the strike on his leg, so he switched all of his weight to his other leg and let him sweep it away. While in the air, he made to stomp down on Asakura's legs.
The 'stomp' made contact. The pressure pushed down on Asakura's leg. As Masayuki's foot was about to break through Asakura's bone, He turned to mud forceing Asakura to fall of balance.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:47 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin shrugs and goes to the balqueny of the other room and hangs clothing there to dry. He sighs wondering if he will ever find the two people he is searching for and also if he will ever get stronger. He still had no clue how to become a ninja and such.

"So Kenji, now what....I mean, I dont semi recall how the fight went with you and me, but I know, after that...we should atleast be able to start missions."

Kenji stretched and then got up. Walking to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. "Well, sorta. But we have to wait for a notice for a mission. What's more, a mission can only be taken when we have Jounin present." Takes a glass of water and drinks it slowly.

"As for the fight... it was close to even... if we had more chakra, we could have ended it... with blood on our hands..."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:49 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Heheh, fool. Asakura rushed and threw a sweep-kick for Masayuki's legs, attempting to throw him of balance.

Masayuki felt the strike on his leg, so he switched all of his weight to his other leg and let him sweep it away. While in the air, he made to stomp down on Asakura's legs.
The 'stomp' made contact. The pressure pushed down on Asakura's leg. As Masayuki's foot was about to break through Asakura's bone, He turned to mud forceing Asakura to fall of balance.

Suprised by the sudden lack of a leg to stand on so to speak, Masayuki fell hard on his side. A replacement tech... He tried to stand, but slipped on the mud. He tried a second time and regained his stance. He had no idea where the b*****d had gotten to.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:50 pm
Shin gives a frightful face from hearing bloods on hands from Kenji. He remembers in flashes of his past of his village and it being destroyed with blood and bodys everywhere. Shin felt as if he was turning into a beast of some sorta, but he couldn't place it really.

"I see, I'm sorry than Kenji for fighting you. I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that."  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:51 pm
"So do you have any?" Iris asked one of the doctors at the desk. "Um, I'm not sure," he said as he looked through a computer data base, "we usually don't get patiants from that region, and even less that would need a specific clan's blood. Wait, here we are, yes, it turns out that an Ohmu was admited to this hospital only a few days ago, recovered very quickly though, was out by the next morning. Turns out he needed blood, and we didn't have any, but a young lady, her name was Yin Toa Reena, happened to have some with her and gave us a large amount, told us to keep it frozen until we needed it."

Reena tought Iris, always onto top of things and always prepared. "So how much do you have left?" She asked the doctor. "Let me see....about enough to fill 5 IV bags." "I'll need 2 of those," Iris said. "With al due respect mam' that's a lot of blood, what do you need that much for?" "Well i may not need it right away, and depending on whether the intended recipiant accepts the offer, not at all, but i need to extract 10 vials of an element of that blood and keep it under frozen conditions as well." "Mam' I'm sorry but we're still going to need some kind of clearance." "Fine! you want clearance? That's Ohmu blood right? Well the girl who brought it here got it from an Ohmu hospital in the hidden ash village, I happened to be an Ohmu, and therefore am of some kind of relation to the donner of that blood, and i am claiming ownership of it." "Ok mam' but if i catch any crap for this it's not my neck their goona skin, i'll tell them you demanded the blood without full clearance." "Fine," Iris said, "just get me what it need, oh and i need some of this." she added as she handed the doctor the perscription for her husband's eye medication.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:54 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin gives a frightful face from hearing bloods on hands from Kenji. He remembers in flashes of his past of his village and it being destroyed with blood and bodys everywhere. Shin felt as if he was turning into a beast of some sorta, but he couldn't place it really.

"I see, I'm sorry than Kenji for fighting you. I didn't mean for it to get out of hand like that."

Kenji looked at Shin and then smiled. "It's ok, what's important is that we both aren't severly hurt, right?" Kenji then sat back donw on the sofa, stretching his arms. He lifted the left sleeve to look at it.  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:57 pm
Shin couldn't help but rub his neck where that marking was. He never quite knew of what it was or did to him. All he knew was when it started to hurt he would slowly forget what was happening infront of him, he felt as if he needed more from it.

"I guess your right. Well, *finished hanging up Chiyo's clothing* I guess for now I should figure out where i'm living. I still have yet to meet the Hokage of the village and recieve anything of a head band or room and borde. I could also use some change of clothing I think."

Shin's clothing a bit tattered and beaten up from his travels.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:00 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin couldn't help but rub his neck where that marking was. He never quite knew of what it was or did to him. All he knew was when it started to hurt he would slowly forget what was happening infront of him, he felt as if he needed more from it.

"I guess your right. Well, *finished hanging up Chiyo's clothing* I guess for now I should figure out where i'm living. I still have yet to meet the Hokage of the village and recieve anything of a head band or room and borde. I could also use some change of clothing I think."

Shin's clothing a bit tattered and beaten up from his travels.

Kenji got up and then walked into one of the bedrooms, coming back with some clothes. "Here, they should fit you fine, don't mind the Ryuu-jin symbols." He tossed them gently onto Shin's lap and then sat back down.  

lKiCk-l

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:02 pm
Shin catches them and looks at them.

"Are you sure, I mean, this is your clan symbol, I rather not wear something that doesn't belong to me in such ways if it could bring it discrase."  
So....is it open to join now? Sorry to have asked if it isn't.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Mokiba had returned. He was still slightly worried about Chiyo, and decided to search for this Chou person. Soon, he spotted her walking with another ninja. He recognised her from the discription Sabu had told him about weeks ago. flying down he interrupted her.
"Excuse me. I heard you are highly skilled with medical jutsus. Can you come with me? I know someone who is of need of your help."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:03 pm
Cybercoin
So....is it open to join now? Sorry to have asked if it isn't.

((sure. just read the first post and send me or Silly Genji a character bio. biggrin ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:04 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Suprised by the sudden lack of a leg to stand on so to speak, Masayuki fell hard on his side. A replacement tech... He tried to stand, but slipped on the mud. He tried a second time and regained his stance. He had no idea where the b*****d had gotten to.
Asakura started a string of hand seals.
"Ikebana Ryuu, Ike no Ken (Flower arrangement style, Sword of Flowers." Asakura's voice said from quite a distance away.
A fist of leafs and vines arose from the ground and flew at a high speed aimed for Masayuki.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games