Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Barentine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:59 pm
Name: Barentine (Bari for short, if you prefer.) Or "Prince Bari" if you're so inclined lol. cool
Profession: Filmmaker / Actor.

Roleplaying Profile:

I've been roleplaying online for 7 years, started off in IRC then moved to forum roleplaying - even did some tabletop stuff (but never quite liked it.) I'm also a 'roleplayer' in real life - so to speak, since acting is very similar to what we all do here. I've been apart of, created, and moderated countless roleplays in the past and present (and probably future too.) I'm a great tutor, teacher, mentor and co-player to bounce ideas off of for characters and plot. You can find me in my guild at : The REVolution Syndicate (shameless advertising!), and here - of course.

I'm very approachable, creative and dependable. I'm only uptight about my characters and like to thoroughly develop them well, making them as 'real' as possible and as in depth as an actual human being.

I like in Toronto, Canada and am a huge fan of anime, music, manga, movies, and video games - favorites include Final Fantasy VII, Guilty Gear, Metal Gear Solid, Evangelion, Utena, Zone of the Enders, Mobile Suit Gundam, Black Lagoon, J-rock, Ichi The Killer, Run Lola Run, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, and way more but I'd be here all night listing them.

I love dramatic RP's with serious and twisted plots. I never hesitate to push the envelope off the table when it comes to ideas, characters and plot creation. I hate anything too cliche. Just when you think you've figured it out, I'll turn it right back around and blow your mind. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:08 am
Hello, My name is Tari. I hope to find some fun roleplays here!

I'm 18, and in my second year of college.  

Tarinsa

The-Accustomed

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:38 am
Action might not always bring happiness...

Hello, I'm Nic and I'm 15 - 16 soon. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find good Rps here and also be able to help other hone their skills by becoming a tutor and a critique in the future. If anyone needs any help just Pm me, I'll be happy to assist you.
...But there is no happiness without action

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:23 am
Hello there buddies biggrin

Name's Alex, I'm 18 and I must confess... I'm addicted to roleplaying
ehehe

Anything else... just ask biggrin

Muchlikefallin

Roleplay Examinator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:38 pm
Hi, I am 16 and I will take over the world! (If you know what I mean : P)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:30 pm
ChocoHearts
Fenrir SongMoon
i'm an absolutely horrible and nasty person. Really.
It only hurts 'cause it's the truth.

heart

yeah tell me about it  

babygirl2785

Bleeding Your Tears

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:51 am
Greetings all, my name is Emily (Em for short).  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:47 am
Hello all.  

Skywize

froggy-is with skittlez

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:39 pm
i like nachos  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:40 pm
and pizza  

froggy-is with skittlez

noremak is a mormon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:20 pm
GIVE ME FOOD!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:32 pm
hi! *waves*

I'm Yumi...and uhm....I'm totally addicted to RP....like seriously....alot....XD

I'm 14...turning 15 in October.... biggrin

Uhm...I'm really into Japanese culture and Japan.....

I'm into art....drawing.......painting.......etc.

obsessed with Anime/manga......
hehe

Schools tommrow :O
^that's random XD

I'm also really random XD

hehe

its great.....^.^

I guess that's it......hehe

cool
^GANGSTA'!!!

I could probably help people get into RP and learn the ropes too......If any beginners need some help.....I've totally helped some friends of mine get into it recently, so........

yah!

and sorry that I totally didn't introduce myself right away......kinda forgotted/i suck xd sweatdrop blaugh  

Pimped_Klingon

VampirePumpkins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:26 pm
I am Midget, but in most RPs, I go by Marie. I luff my anime and manga (but mostly manga). One thing I don't like is rping an anime/manga and having to be one of the characters in the original work. gonk It shtifles my creativity!....>.> Or something to that affect.
I joined because every other RP I've tried to join is either really slow or dead...or only has people that ignore meh gonk . ^-^ I look forward to RPing with you all.
sweatdrop Forgive my occasional typo please! Sometimes, my hand and my brain do not connect sweatdrop . Most of them are minor, so it shouldn't be a problem.
I like to think that I'm a fairly good RPer, but please, feel free to hit me with a flaming stick of d00m when I err'.
Oh, and W00T! Midget just turned 18 a week ago cool .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:02 pm
You can call me Batman, it's what I prefer as of late.

I've been pretending (real RPing, omg) since birth. I pretended to be fully grown when I was birthed, but really i still had another two months to go. I have been making up stories since I developed memory, I've been writing since I could read and reading since I could talk. I've been drawing since I could dip my hand in something and have been artistic since conception. I've been on gaia since 2003 and I've been RPing online since I was ten. I am now seventeen, so you could say I've got some experience.

I am more mature than I seem and yet can be more immature than you could ever believe. I'm smarter than you think, more manipulative than a politician and will eventually rule the world. I would like to be a cloud when I grow up, I am currently a pirate, and I am beginning my final year of highschool tomorrow.

I hate stupid people and annoying people and people, I like friends and cool people and boys. I hate most television and love most movies and love the theatre most of all.

I'm long winded and open minded and unafraid to tell you what I think.

I'm Batman, and you can't stop me.

b a t m a n beltbuckle

BurningObsession

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Wow, i wonder if any one will take the time to read all of this. But anyhoo, I'm a random guy OFF the street (I left the extra f out on accident). I must say its a pretty original name (i hope) Anyways, hi to all you people that will read this. Um... I like to role play, but I haven't done it very much, but i think I'm good at it. I now like this emoticon burning_eyes because its so true sometimes. Uh... I feel like I'm just babbling, so I'll let you get back to your life, and not have it wasted by me. And I'm looking for friends and I'm open to any type of people. hint hint. nudge nudge. wink wink. So yeah...  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games