Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:18 pm
She looked at him and slowed down so that they were side by side. "No where. I just can't wait until dark." She clicked her teeth together with excitement.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:21 pm
"Why can't you?" he asked her has they aproached the den.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:31 pm
"Because I love the night, only down fall is I get a little...how can I say.... uncontrolable." Keara smiled and shook herself as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:29 pm
Slighter laughed and slowed down, 'I'm just going to stay back here then."

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:13 pm
She laughed and said "Don't worry... I'm not dangerous. Maybe rowdy is a better word instead of uncontrolable, or frisky... which every you like better." She stopped and stretched and then continued to walk. "Many people prefer not to get around me during the night because I hit on both guys and girls. And once I choose my prey I'm after them until sunrise."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:58 pm
Slighter slowed down even more with a smirk, "So I should stay far far away?"

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:08 pm
She stopped and looked at him. "Thats your choice, not mine." Keara turned away and continued to walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:30 pm
xXLady_IntegraXx
Rei watches him go and then turns to the ledge and jumps off, landing neatly on the ground, "I will...don't worry.." she smirked and started to slowly make her way around the place.

Rei began to make her way across the territory a smile slightly crept upon her face. Then disappeared as quickly as it came. She touched her sword lightly to make sure she had it in hand. Crossing silently across the forest ground.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Watching from the den with a confused expression on her face, Echo wagged her tail slightly. "...Slighter? Keara?...what...are you doing?" she squinted.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Keara looked towards where she heard the female speak and nodded her head in a hello and then set off into the woods.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

TheLittleInu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:51 pm
Echo had to shrug her silver shoulders in a dismissive gesture. It wasn't her fault she had no friends. /It's just because you're new,/ she thought bitterly. Suddenly she smelled blood--she looked down. Her claws had been digging into the rabbit she had killed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:53 pm
All of a sudden Hakino trots in and and plorps down. "Uh, im alone. I wana family but my mama died. my pa never lived with my mama. so can i join your pack?" (tilts his head to one side) "whys a two legger in here?"
(lies down and looks outside) "its beautiful today"  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:47 pm
Sora walks down the forest path, her crimson fur blowing steadily in the light breeze. "It has been awhile since I've been here.." She told herself as she started to walk again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:55 pm
Slighter was sleeping his in den alone, Snoring loudly in the middle of the afternoon with his arm around his back and his other behind his head, his helmet partially off his face so his lips and lower part of his nose could be seen but nothing else.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:00 pm
Sora stopped short smelling Slighter's scent. It has been awhile since she last saw him so she headed towards his direction. Reaching the den and seeing him she sighs. "Same old Slighter.." Then she turned into her human form and nudged him with the toe of her boot. "Hey! Sleepy-head, wake up!"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games