Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:15 pm
Timber immediately picked up the rabbit in her mouth when she noticed that Akeji had ran off towards his family. She began with a leap, and then ran after him, trying to stay close so that he may not get lost or come across any danger.
The scents of Branwen, Zayra, and Shuicho grew stronger and began to fill the air. She looked around for Akeji after a while, wondering if he was at his family yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:58 pm
Akeji's heart was beating a million times a minute, when finally he reached the edge of the forest, into the small clearing. He stopped, looked around at the other wolves, dropped his kill on the ground and yelled, "Are you Shuicho?!?!"  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:00 pm
Zayra woke up suddenly from her sleep. She had smelled a familiar scent. She looked around her when her eyes suddenly fell apon the shape of her father. She blinked her eyes a couple of times to see if she was seeing things. She jumped up and ran over to her father. She started licking him on his muzzle and hopping around him. "Father! I've missed you." She said as tears started coming down her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:07 pm
Hearing what his sister said, Akeji concluded that this wolf was indeed his father. He walked up to Shuicho, and introduced himself. "Ah, hello! Um, I suppose, you're, er, my father now. My name is Akeji."  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:37 pm
Timber sighed, hearing Akeji's voice amongst the others. She walked towards them, still holding on of Akeji's kills.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:35 am
*shuicho was startled by the new wolf*"oh.. you must be the young male branwen has told me about. i'm shuicho it's nice to meet you"*shuicho turned to zayra and licked her face*"i've missed you to zayra"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:28 am
Branwen was so happy to have Shuicho back. She was glad Zayra had awaken at the right time to see him. She placed a paw upon Akeji's shoulder. She thought that he might be nervous. She than turns her attention to Timber. "Please come meet my mate Shuicho." she smiled calling her to come. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:57 am
*shuicho sat straight up*"hi there"  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:12 am
Timber smiled, closing her eyes in a short bow. She dropped the rabbit in her mouth to speak. 'Pleased to meet you' she said, looking up towards Shuicho. She then looked to Branwen.
"He's quite a handsome fellow. I'm glad you're with your mate again" she told Branwen through her mind.
'Oh! Akeji here brought us a fine meal of rabbits!' she added, looking down at Ake.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:14 am
Akeji brought the three rabbits up to Branwen. "Timber has one more, I doubt this'll be enough with uh, father here now... Should we go get more???  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:17 am
Timber picked up the rabbit she had been holding and tossed it beside Akeji in a playful manner. 'I do not have to eat' she said, knowing it best that Ake should stay with his reunited family and spend some more time with them. 'Besides, I can always hutn my own meal' she said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:20 am
Akeji breathed a sigh of relief. He really didn't want to leave his family, now that they were all here. "Okay Timber!!! If you're sure..."  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:25 am
Timber smiled and nodded, sitting down in a comfortable spot.
She had many questions to ask, but decided that she should keep quiet. She also decided that perhaps if there is something important for the family to discuss, she may leave so they can talk in private. if such a time comes, she'll be able to hunt a small meal for her own.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:30 am
There was a small silence, so Akeji decided to sit down, and start a discussion. "So, Shui-... Father... Where have you been for so long???"  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:34 am
Timber smiled, for she was thinking of the same question. Where had he gone? His family missed him so... she wondered if she should gather some wood for a fire of some sort, for it would be dark soon.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games