Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:18 pm
Neira let the last note of her howl die away in the crisp night air and she lowered her muzzle, eyes closed in respect to the night. She opened them and blinked a few times, then looked around at the other wolves. How many were there, she couldn't quite tell as quite a few were bunched together a distance away. Her nose couldn't even give her a clear answer so she shook her mane and stretched her lean body, paws reaching in the dirt. She shood fully upright and trotted around the other wolves, tail raised in a playful gesture. She noticed a few of the wolves were acting rather romantic, so she wondered if anyone would take any notice of her. She continued to prance just out of their reach and waited for someone to join her. 'Anyone for a midnight run?' She grinned in the night, moonlight reflecting silver off of her pointed fangs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:04 pm
Meena truned human and rapped her arms around him and let her breasts touch his fur. her long blue hair fell over her shoulders.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:22 pm
Walks into the clearing and sits down on a patch of grass and looks around through grey orbs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:28 pm
She turned wolf and puts her nose to the air Karu she smelt Karu and before he can act she tacled him "Karu Long time no sniff where have you been"  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Is tackled to the ground and then gets up shaking his fur of the dust and dirt* "I've been....places."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 pm
She coct her head "Why'd you pause? Where have you been exactly?" she frowned.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:55 pm
"It's personal buisness but everything is all right."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:28 pm
"Ok I want you to meet some one this is Baine" she said walking to her love and licked his fur.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:45 pm
Baine smiled and licked her flank. "I love you" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:00 pm
"I love you too" she smiled and wagged her tail. She wanted puppies but she wasn't sure what he wanted"THis is Karu" "Karu Baine" She said then licked Baine's Cheek.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:35 pm
"Ah hi" he said smiling as he too wanted pups.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:39 pm
She looked at him Hoping he woukld understand that her eyes were saying pups. She put her nose to his and smiled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:02 pm
Neira felt impatient as she let out a half growl, half heavy sigh. Her tail still waved behind her playfully but with a jerkier rhythm like the tail of an annoyed cat. She scratched at the dirt and sent clods of earth flying out behind her as she dirtied her paws and muzzle just to get the scent of the earth on her. She breathed deeply, reveling in the earthy scent, but it only made her sneeze. 'I'm tired of waiting, will anyone come run with me or do you wish to glomp eachother more???' She kicked up a few more clods of dirt and grass then took off at a swift run. She leaped clean over the entwined wolves and dirt rained down on them from her dirty paws and underbelly. She looked back as she jumped to see their started expressions and smiled wickedly. 'Then I will simply run with the company of the moon and the night.'  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:37 pm
"Fine leave then, we shall run with the sun, as new life will be re-born" he said knowing what she wanted.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:06 pm
Meena sat down and scratched her ear. seh then stood up and walk toward a bunch of bushes. she layed down and looked at baine who was still standing near Karu.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games