Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mighty-Nighty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:20 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:52 am
A big welcome to all the new members, and than you for joining the guild. *Hands out cookie baskets all around*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Merdachana

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:27 pm
NAME: Raya
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: The Specials, Alien Sex Fiend, The Sex Pistols, The Dresden Dolls, The Switchblade Valentines
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Rockabilly culture, Sailor Jerry tattoo art, Antiques, Fierce and rapturous classical music, Complicated anatomy drawings, Body modification, Medeival culture, Hebrew mysticism
PERSONALITY: To quote my best friend, " The kind of girl who walks into a masquerade ball in the most elegant dress they're ever seen, pulls a flask of whiskey out of her garter, and sets something on fire."
LIKES/DISLIKES:
I like to call people 'Sugar'. I like painting. I like playing with whips. I like ridiculously long hair. I like a drink called a 'London Fog' for breakfast and about 20 shots of a drink called a 'Gold Toothed Dead Nazi' for dinner. I like smoking Dujarums. I like France.
I dislike not being in France. I dislike people who lecture me because I like smoking Dujarums. I dislike people who pretend they are self-sacrificing to make themselves feel like they are good people. I dislike this sentence " OMG u r sooo hawt ASL QT ur lips r soooo sexy!" or any other sentence similar to it. I dislike the color orange. I dislike people who insist their pain is the worst pain, and that their life is worse than everyone else's.
REASON FOR JOINING: I saw an ad for it with Neil Gaiman's character Death, who is completely awesome. I figured the guild must be awesome as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:42 am
NAME: Rene
APPEARANCE: dont like mine
FAV. BANDS: linkin park, static X, ACDC, papa roach, rob zombie, motogrator and bonjovi
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: thinking of hell and the study of dark arts
PERSONALITY: loner
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes rockers hates the light
REASON FOR JOINING: i dont wanna suffer alone  

darkrock64

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:43 am
Welcome newcomers. *Gives out cookie baskets* I hope you find our guild to your liking.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:42 pm
NAME: I go by Nox.
APPEARANCE: I look pretty much like my avi, with big blue eyes and long black hair.
FAV. BANDS: I like Green Day, Fall Out Boy, and a ton of other bands.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to write (stories and poetry) and draw (though I am not very good).
PERSONALITY: I think I am pretty easy going, sorta shy and quiet, but a good person to talk to.
PET PEEVES: Whining and bragging
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Nice people, good books/poetry, Dislikes: People who think they know it all.
REASON FOR JOINING: I just though this would be a good place to find friends who are more like me.  

Nox_theNekoHanyou

T w ! s t e d

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:16 pm
NAME: People call me Ray for some reason....
APPEARANCE: I have no clue how tall I am, dark brown eyes, my hair is currently shoulder length with blood red streaks.
FAV. BANDS: Flyleaf, Evanescence (Just to name a few)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, video games, writing, singing
PERSONALITY: I'm a little biut of everything and my mood changes constantly.
PET PEEVES: Preps
LIKES/DISLIKES: music, writing, singing, video games/preps, annoying people, people who whine when they talk, alot of other things.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like goths and goth things???  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:37 pm
VampireTokyo
NAME: People call me Ray for some reason....
APPEARANCE: I have no clue how tall I am, dark brown eyes, my hair is currently shoulder length with blood red streaks.
FAV. BANDS: Flyleaf, Evanescence (Just to name a few)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, video games, writing, singing
PERSONALITY: I'm a little biut of everything and my mood changes constantly.
PET PEEVES: Preps
LIKES/DISLIKES: music, writing, singing, video games/preps, annoying people, people who whine when they talk, alot of other things.
REASON FOR JOINING: I like goths and goth things???
.... OMG. You like Evanescence too?! *huggles* Oh, and cookies all around!! *passes out a bunch of cookies*  

EvFaerAshlynn

Xythe Twistvoid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:07 pm
NAME: Xythe

APPEARANCE: Chinky eyes, tan skin, short black hair (didn't dye it) 5'4, slender built.

FAV. BANDS: London After Midnight, Nine Inch Nails, Flesh Field, Zeromancer, Skinny Puppy, :Wumpscut: (to name a few)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing. Internet. Role-Playing. Photoshop.

PERSONALITY: Opinionated, happy, might be easily ticked off, weird, occasionaly shows hyper in posts- but is actually always hyper.

PET PEEVES: Homophobes, Fundamentalist Christians, being hungry

LIKES: Mountain Dew, Ninjas and Pirates, Music, Video Games, Food, Yaoi, horror and dark fantasy, V for Vendetta, Morpheus (The Sandman, not Matrix >_>)

DISLIKES: Preps, unflavored popcorn/popcorn that sticks to your teeth/non-crunchy poppcorn, eraser dust.

REASON FOR JOINING: ED and GD has run out of interesting things- plus I was bored.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:14 pm
Welcome to our new members. *gives out cookie baskets* Enjoy the guild and have fun.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Zatreyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:27 pm
NAME: Zatreyu....but for some reason people call me Virus_Child

APPEARANCE: uhh... tall, black hair, green eyes, pale skin, all goth

FAV. BANDS: Linkin Park, The Rasmus, My Chemical Romance, System of A Down, Avenged Sevenfold, just to name a few...

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, drawing, reading...whatever

PERSONALITY: have some mood-swings every now and then, the rest you'll have to find out yourself

PET PEEVES: I dont mind Hyper people, as long as they are not so hyper that they almost seem drunk

LIKES/DISLIKES: Anime, Manga

REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a goth, is that a good enough answer?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

ieatyourtclol

naween

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:31 pm
Hello, I'm Naween! Just joined after remembering Gaiaonline after not being on for a while. I will likely flit on and off as life lets me (work keeps me busy), but wanted to say hi!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:49 pm
naween
Hello, I'm Naween! Just joined after remembering Gaiaonline after not being on for a while. I will likely flit on and off as life lets me (work keeps me busy), but wanted to say hi!

Greetings, Naween. Since Lurichan is absent: I shall give you your customary basket of cookies. *gives you a basket of cookies*  

ieatyourtclol

naween

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:57 pm
THank you Zufluchtsort! May I ask where you are from, your username makes me think of germany, but that may be because i am planning on visiting there shortly!

Also, I realized I missed the intro q's, so I will answer them now:

NAME: Naween

APPEARANCE: Here's one pic, and a few more links (and yes, I made/modified all the wigs myself!):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=4386e337e4659
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=4377ca981e9fe
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=4377ca33e7004
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic_id=4377c91c3ed58
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FAV. BANDS: Wolfsheim, Iris, Darren Hayes, The Moffatts, don't ask me to name only "goth" bands - I like everything. Openmindedness is the key to a happy life.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing is my huge hobby. www.mts.net/~rradons/rosesofthorns is a good place to start if your interested in reading my stuff.

PERSONALITY: I'm the scary hyper redhead.

PET PEEVES: Improper grammar/spelling, smoking

LIKES/DISLIKES: I enjoy being a hometown tourist, taking pics, writing, watching Trinity Blood (anime)

REASON FOR JOINING: I got kicked out of another goth guild, which seemed rude, considering I had not flamed anyone, or been insulting. Hopefully this one will be much nicer!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games