Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayden Cassidy Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:51 pm
cherryblossom_chan
ShadowDarin
cherryblossom_chan
Quote:
"Yeah oka~ay" Runs after.
hai *shouts* Polio,Joel,SPike where are you?...o.O

Blinks. "I don't see anyone..."
neh why is everyone studying..*burst into the door* mpeh...heyo everyone...want to meet you my friend Shadow..Tadah

Strikes a pose and laughs. "Hiya." He shakes Polios hand. "Hi, i'm shadow...as youve just heard." He smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:52 pm
*sees polio* i'll leave you guys alone..need to catch up to dameon.. *runs after dameon* *pokes his shoulder* neh dameon ..is there a problem?  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:54 pm
She nods, "Right, nice to meet you Shadow." Smiles then looks after Cherry as she goes afer Dameon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:56 pm
Polio
She nods, "Right, nice to meet you Shadow." Smiles then looks after Cherry as she goes afer Dameon.

"Nice to meet you too." ((and i must leave...damn stupid deadline. im a whole week off! must finish drawing stupid manga before i get yelled at! *runs and disappears*))  

Kayden Cassidy Jones

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:57 pm
Ja Ne shadow..remembe to come back..*waves*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:57 pm
Spikelema look up from his work, "Hi I am Spike and well to put it simply I am going out with Cherry" A cheeky grin covers his face, "Nice to meet you" Extents his hand. ((Cya I have my hand extended for nothing))
Returns to his writing as Shadow dissapears.  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:00 pm
((bye Shadow))

She watches Shadow leave before she peeks over Spike's shoulder, "Whatcha writing bro?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:03 pm
"I am looking at basic techniques and trying to find betters way to teach them. Konoha and Sand methods are different and I want to make it easier for them to be learnt. I want to find out how to reduce wasted chakra."  

Spikelema

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:11 pm
"I see...Interesting. And how do you plan to exactly plan to go around doing that, read over the basic techinques and try to...?" She sat on a desk near him and watches, taking a sip of the bottle of water she had pulled from her pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:17 pm
"I have looked at the basic's of the techniques and also go into more detail with the actual applications of chakra and if I can get it right I might be able to work it out. If I know how to do a technique perfectly I can see what an experienced ninja does different from a novice and so far I think I have worked out some of it. I need Wind to help me here we are usually working on techniques and it sounds like he is close..."  

Spikelema

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:25 pm
*he sits up from laying on the rocks and yawns* I fell asleep...*yawns again* I need to find something to do...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:26 pm
She listened to him then nodded and smiled, "Well it seems you got eveything figured out for the most part. Good luck to you and Wind on this, hope you figure it out..." Polio smiled kissing him on the forehead before she walked off o the scrolls and started to look through them quietly.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DarkFoxRyu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:32 pm
*He starts to pratice his hand seals talking as he forms them* Dragon, mule, rat, bird...*and continues until he has done each several times trying to form them faster and faster each time*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:44 pm
She grabs a small blue scroll and turns but stops as she noticed ryu, outside, working on handseals. "Hmm..." she watched him before she walked over to a desk and sat opening the scroll reading it.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:01 pm
Spikelema closed the book and stood up. "Well that was a major failure..." Strenching he walked to the Training Area  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games