Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:22 pm
Estelluna deciding to skip the school day jumped into a tree studing the launge of chinese.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Arianna waited a few minutes until the bell rang to signal the next class. During that time she played some classical songs on her flute. Finally getting up she put her instrument away and headed out. "Bye Ms. Larseron" Arianna called. 'Bye Arianna, have a wonderful day, see you tommorow" her teacher replied. 'You too" Arianna replied before walking out. She met the two new girls in front of the cafeteria. "Sorry, I usually wait until the crowds die down. Anyways, lets go in the cafeteria and catch up with Rachel and Karissa" Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:34 pm
Estelluna ate fruit she found inside the tree.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:43 pm
Rachel found herself surrounded by a crowd of people. "Hi." She said, waving shyly. Crowds made her nervous.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:17 pm
'Sorry Rach, I forgot you disliked crowds. we can leave if you wish' Arianna offered to her silently  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:34 pm
Estelluna continued to sit in the tree.  

Denki Nasu

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 pm
"Let's eat outside," Belle offered, sensing Rachel's nervousness.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:05 pm
"Oh, alright." Said Rachel, her smile becoming more genuine. "You need someone to get you there?" She asked Belle.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:54 pm
Estelluna fell out of the tree landing with a thud. ''Hi everybody!''  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:15 pm
Belle thought about for a minute and glancing slighly at Ester said, "Sure."  

medusa56

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:18 pm
"Hey, Estelluna. These are some of the new students, Belle and Este. Belle, Ester this is Estelluna." Arianna introduced.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 pm
Estelluna pulled herself up and shook off the grass.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:36 pm
(I just want everyone to know that I'm not going to be on Gaia for a while - midterms are coming up, and all. Normally I would just catch up once I returned, but since we have so many new people joining, I'm worried I'll get caught up in a plot I won't understand later on. So, I am taking my character out of the picture temporarily. You can say Karissa's become paranoid because of the additional vampires, and needs to take some time off (vacation to Italy?) or something. Kanan, I'll let you choose. I'll simply try to come back as soon as I can.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:35 pm
razz >

Rachel took Belle's elbow gently and led her towards Estelluna. "This is Estelluna, um, I dunno if you can see her at all." Belle smiled shyly, and Rachel let go of her. Karissa's voice was in her ear then, as she whispered quietly. "I'm going to go hunting, I don't know when I'll be back, maybe when things calm down a bit." She said quickly, so the others couldn't hear. Rachel nodded, turning to see Karissa disappear in to the trees. Rachel would miss the company, but Karissa would come back, she always managed to find a way.  

kanangirl123

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:16 pm
"Thanks," Belle muttered as she sat on the wet grass.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games