Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:02 am
Ai lightly giggled when Sira put his head on his shoulder, the wet hair tickling her neck. She leaned her head atop his as it laid on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:10 am
Sira smiled feeling Ai's head atop his. He moved closer to her staring into the fire.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:32 am
Ai smiled, blushing lightly. Even though she found silence kind of akward, she kinda enjoyed it when she was with Sira.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:36 am
Sira looked out at the sky again, it was nearly pitch black excluding the stars and the moon. He sighed contently and closed his eye's.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:35 am
Ai smiled contently and watched Sira out of the corner of her eye, but slowly turned her attention back to the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:38 am
Sira soon fell asleep with his head rested on Ai's shoulder. His hair beginning to dry because of the fire.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:52 am
((I'm too lazy to read... What happened?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:56 am
Ai turned her head to look at Sira and saw that he had fallen asleep. She messed with his hair to help it dry, and then laid her head back on his slowly falling alseep after a while.
(You missed it!! We killed Akatsuki!! xp Jk,jk. I don't think anything really happened)  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:03 pm
((hahahahhaaa... You almost got me! xP))

Reks woke up to see Fuyu still asleep, and decided to go out. He yawned as he walked throught the streets of Konaha aimlessly. I'm bored... Hmmm.... What to do what to do...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 pm
((It's sad really.. you almost got me too..))

Sira woke up hours later, the moon was still high in the sky and Ai was asleep. He moved his head back gently laying her down. He gripped his hand into a fist putting the fire out and sat down. He pulled out a sketchbook and drew a picture of Ai.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:09 pm
Reks sighed as he looked up at the moon. It was probably about midnight- but Reks was never good at telling the time from the stars. He stopped by a small shop open twentyfour hours and ordered some appetisers off the menu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:16 pm
Ai woke up a little while after Sira, as she felt a slight change in temperature and her placement since she never fell into a deep sleep. She yawned and streched, rolling over to face Sira. "What are you doing?" She asked a little courious with a smile.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:20 pm
Sira looked up from his sketchbook. He was done with the drawing he was just looking over it now. "Here.." He said handing it to her. He placed the pencil behind his ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:36 pm
Ai looked at the drawing and smiled, alight blush crossed her face as she was flattered that he drew her. "Thank you. It's very good." She looked at him, still smiling. "It reminds me when we first met. I was playing my flute on a bench and you were drawing a sakura tree, sitting next to me." She said remembering.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:46 pm
Sira smiled remembering that day. They were both on patrol duty when they met. 'That's one thing good about patrol duty..' He thought blushing lightly.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games