Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:07 am
"i can walk you know" she said "and yes i have it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:09 am
* 5 cards appears in your hands[it happens to all of you]*
User Image
*They turn into [insert favorite color] pokeballs with a [insert color that matches with that color] symbols on it*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:12 am
i know but if i let you walk youll start walking the other way again, and i dont want you going insane getting lost around here with people asking you to fight them. *takes it away from lola* now lets go get some more pets. HEY KID! you a gambler, ive got one pokeball, its got a fire bird type in it. and you have many pokeballs and ill wager this one. which im told is rare. if you wager all of yours except for that fuzzy yellow one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:12 am
*Holds 5 dark blue pokeballs with silver symbols on it*
What are these?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:13 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
i know but if i let you walk youll start walking the other way again, and i dont want you going insane getting lost around here with people asking you to fight them. *takes it away from lola* now lets go get some more pets. HEY KID! you a gambler, ive got one pokeball, its got a fire bird type in it. and you have many pokeballs and ill wager this one. which im told is rare. if you wager all of yours except for that fuzzy yellow one.

[You just got 5 pokeball already read the post above]
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
* 5 cards appears in your hands[it happens to all of you]*
User Image
*They turn into [insert favorite color] pokeballs with a [insert color that matches with that color] symbols on it*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:14 am
holds up 5 dark purple pokeballs with silver symbols on it "hey neat, can you put me down please, i promise to me good," she sighs "fine ill handcuff myself to you just put me down"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:17 am
*Holds 5 dark blue pokeballs with silver symbols on it*
What are these?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:18 am
fine *puts her down and makes magical handcuffs that stretch looks at his pokeballs* wow black with white scythes. i like these.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:20 am
"i feel like a prisoner" she mumbled and looked at her pokeballs "weird"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:23 am
yeah yeah i know, well look at it this way at least its only one handcuffed hand and you can walk away but if i pull on the cord, you come flying right back to me. i wonder whats in these things. *drops one* oops *pokeball pops open and out pops a mew* oh its soo cute. wait neither of you heard that ok?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:24 am
Ash: *Sees you* Hi! *Runs down* Want to have a pokemon battle?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 am
Gary, who the hell is Gary? and if you wanna battle ill take you on with this squishy pink one here it looks cool.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:26 am
"yea yea" she walked away rolling her eyes, she looked at one of the pokeballs "Hmm i wonder" she threw one "aww how cute" she said seeing a pikichu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:27 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Gary, who the hell is Gary? and if you wanna battle ill take you on with this squishy pink one here it looks cool.

Ash: A-a Mew?
Me: What's a Mew?  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:28 am
*Throws my pokeball and a Entei comes out*
heart Cool!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games