Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:00 pm
Darth Fury
Cale Darksun
Dont dis the Lazy Port Maneuver. Its saved so much Corellian Bacon...

Like yours, for example.

Admiring my bacon, babe?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:02 pm
Mandalore Warrior
Jaden_Ordo
Mandalore Warrior
Are Eta-2's good for maneuvering? They seem small and quick.
I would assume so. But then, it seems to me that they lack armor.

Most likely. Seems like a light ship, too. I hate how it's not available for sale. Are ships like that ("not for sale"), types that the military uses, sold illegally? One would ask the random spacer who's selling it illegally how he got it ("Fell off the back of a frigate") LOL.

Yes they're sold illegally. But the bigger the ship the harder to find and the more outrageous the price.

I've heard of some Knock-off Nebulon B's being built and sold somewhere but thats neither here or there.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:51 pm
Damn skippy. The Eta-2 ranges from 140k. That's probably what government pays, illegal is probably a lot higher. If you've got the cash, it's definitely worth it.

Problem is; say you're caught, you have no other choice but to fight back. It's got no hyperdrive engine, too small for it. No escape, really lol.

Man, an all murdered out Eta-2 would make my day. Where are hyperspace transport rings, usually?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:55 pm
What do you mean?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 pm
About the rings? Do the rings just sit out near every space station? I'm not so clear as to where/why they hang around.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:58 pm
Depends on where you leave it.
You should be able to dock with a space station if you have a hyperdrive ring, otherwise it just floats where you leave it.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Oh, it's personal? I thought it was left out in certain systems for pilots to use lol. They can be restricted to certain pilots, right?

Also, get this; some dude a while back in one of my RP's did something... ridiculous. It was set in the GCW, and he had an ARC. I didn't really mind that. Then the guy takes out the co-pilot chair to fit a speeder bike. Kicked him the hell out after he started a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:23 pm
I dont think you can do that with an ARC.

And each ring is coded to a specific ship.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:28 pm
I highly doubt it.

That's good. I like them, but, an on board hyperdrive is better.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 pm
Cale Darksun
You mean all the power?
Yeah you probably could outrun a regular Tie, but you'd have no shields or guns and so would get blown apart pretty easily.

Yeah but sometimes the only thing that can save are your skills for example let put the YT-2000 against 2-4 star destroyers one super star destroyer and countless TIEs believeme in that case you can have shields at full power but it wont last long your only option is to run like hell try to evade everything and pray to not end like space junk. also if you have another power source for the laser turrets at you have some defence.  

Outcast kyle

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:51 pm
Star Destroyers have Tractor beams and long range guns.
And at a dead sprint you cant evade.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:15 pm
Let's narrow the SD's to one, loaded with rookies and Gungan's like Jar-Jar (lol) and the TIE pilot's stoned.

That better? lol  

Valkore Fraust

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:35 pm
I thought the Eta had hyperdrive, but the previous Jedi Starfighters in use had to use those rings.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:21 am
They do in SWG, but, that's just game mechanics. It would be a pain in the a** buying a ring, using it, leaving it, then finding it again. I wouldn't trust anyone, who knows? It could get blowed up lol.  

Valkore Fraust

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am
You can see why the Rebels loved their limited capacity hyperdrives. No rings to tote around despite the short range.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games