Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:19 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at his burnt for paw
i need some ice for this
she looked at him "here ill go get some" she walked inside then ran back out with a pack of ice "here" she said putting it on his paw

Juno curiusly looks at Marcus's paw " .... Hmm.. ooh.. that's gooing to leave a mark", he said, with a tut-tut-tut look.

Esuna rolls her eyes at this. "Hey.. ", she tells Bella, "I think i have a remedy here ... happens all of the time.

Guards: ..... OO; ....

The King seems to look like he's about to explode, and Juno simply states: "I take it you're a bit ticked about this episode, eh? ^^; it's quite funny, actually. I was going to try to convince them to help me out, with or without your permision!". He says this like if it was the most plainest thing in the whole world.

Esuna looks at Juno and pulls his collar. "No... he was going to wait for me to help the real initiation.... being his friend since kids kinda helps... " she sais this, while floating and dragging Juno away from the king.

Juno nods at this. "Long time we've been friends... Somehow, she's the only Cherubim creature that can stand me. heh... ". Hears Phar talking about food, and looks at the King "Oh.. .can i have some of that delicius Cabbage? ... nevermind.. " he sighs a bit. His eyes wander to the lonely Tomoe, and he gives her a thumbs up. "Nice Katana work there.. i' m a swords-user myself, but i rarely use it except when dealing for real. APPROVAL! " he yells finnally.

Tomoe smiles a bit sheepishly and nods. "Really..? Thank you!" she giggles a bit.

Her awnser makes Juno smirk alot. "Glad that i made you happy there.. .altough, you know, i was just evaluating you all with my tops only. ... i don't know what the hell where those Valics doing... stupid gelatinous monsters.... i thought they'd never reach the Kingdom.... " he says, with a sign of pure disgust. "You there!" he points at Phar, "You where most excellent. Especially using the ice ... though since gas can't really be frozen that easily, it was an honest mistake. But you kicked pure a$$ against the Valics. Approved on my book!" he says this and licks a quill on the book

Esuna bows curtly in midair to King Valamant. " I think that Juno's going to spend a little bit of time fixing the balcony...

Juno simply shrugs. "Well, she's right about the fire thing... i'lll take care of it in a jiffy...." looks at Marcus and Bella. "You worked well, Marcus..... they say wolve-creatures are afraid of fire, and i think you're an exception. You got yourself a great man there, Bella. Approved, heck. " he says this as he signs the book.

"Now... .why don't you all ..... just tick off? If i'm going to fix this place, i'm going to need some air... .especially you guys.. ." he says, aboutt he guards.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
i need some ice for this
she looked at him "here ill go get some" she walked inside then ran back out with a pack of ice "here" she said putting it on his paw
thank you bella
marcus puts it to his paw and the burn starts to numb and stop hurting
"your welcome" she looked at his paw then back at him "are you ok?"
ya i'm ok how about you?
"im fine, a few scratches here and there, but yea im fine"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:26 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
i need some ice for this

Juno curiusly looks at Marcus's paw " .... Hmm.. ooh.. that's gooing to leave a mark", he said, with a tut-tut-tut look.

Esuna rolls her eyes at this. "Hey.. ", she tells Bella, "I think i have a remedy here ... happens all of the time.

The King seems to look like he's about to explode, and Juno simply states: "I take it you're a bit ticked about this episode, eh? ^^; it's quite funny, actually. I was going to try to convince them to help me out, with or without your permision!". He says this like if it was the most plainest thing in the whole world.

Esuna looks at Juno and pulls his collar. "No... he was going to wait for me to help the real initiation.... being his friend since kids kinda helps... " she sais this, while floating and dragging Juno away from the king.

Juno nods at this. "Long time we've been friends... Somehow, she's the only Cherubim creature that can stand me. heh... ". Hears Phar talking about food, and looks at the King "Oh.. .can i have some of that delicius Cabbage? ... nevermind.. " he sighs a bit. His eyes wander to the lonely Tomoe, and he gives her a thumbs up. "Nice Katana work there.. i' m a swords-user myself, but i rarely use it except when dealing for real. APPROVAL! " he yells finnally.

Tomoe smiles a bit sheepishly and nods. "Really..? Thank you!" she giggles a bit.

Her awnser makes Juno smirk alot. "Glad that i made you happy there.. .altough, you know, i was just evaluating you all with my tops only. ... i don't know what the hell where those Valics doing... stupid gelatinous monsters.... i thought they'd never reach the Kingdom.... " he says, with a sign of pure disgust. "You there!" he points at Phar, "You where most excellent. Especially using the ice ... though since gas can't really be frozen that easily, it was an honest mistake. But you kicked pure a$$ against the Valics. Approved on my book!" he says this and licks a quill on the book

Esuna bows curtly in midair to King Valamant. " I think that Juno's going to spend a little bit of time fixing the balcony...

Juno simply shrugs. "Well, she's right about the fire thing... i'lll take care of it in a jiffy...." looks at Marcus and Bella. "You worked well, Marcus..... they say wolve-creatures are afraid of fire, and i think you're an exception. You got yourself a great man there, Bella. Approved, heck. " he says this as he signs the book.

"Now... .why don't you all ..... just tick off? If i'm going to fix this place, i'm going to need some air... .especially you guys.. ." he says, aboutt he guards.

Valdamt shakes his head softly. "you're nuts.... I wonder why haven't I killed you yet...... but still... your methods of testing are a bit... extreme... but very acurate. Good job.... but NEVER DO IT AGAIN! Specially if it involves my daughters..." crosses his arms and glares at him.

Tomoe cant help but to giggle. "Relax dad..... we're alive! Besides! Bella and me are much stronger than you think...." she said to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
i need some ice for this
thank you bella
ya i'm ok how about you?
good i was worried  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:28 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thank you bella
ya i'm ok how about you?
good i was worried
she smiled "its ok, dont worry too much"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:31 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
i need some ice for this

Valdamt shakes his head softly. "you're nuts.... I wonder why haven't I killed you yet...... but still... your methods of testing are a bit... extreme... but very acurate. Good job.... but NEVER DO IT AGAIN! Specially if it involves my daughters..." crosses his arms and glares at him.

Tomoe cant help but to giggle. "Relax dad..... we're alive! Besides! Bella and me are much stronger than you think...." she said to him.

Juno smiles and puts an arm around Tomoe. "Sure they are strong! They always say girls with soft attitudes always turn out strong! Except for Esuna... now... uh... " he says, as he realizes that he can't touch his daughters in any way like that, "let me just fix it, and you all just go eat and heal.. Esuna, would you do me the favor of helping the wounded?

Esuna nods. "Yeah...." she says as she floats with them.

Juno smirks to hismelf and turns his back on them, and breathes in, and the fire marks are covered by icy cover from his breath. He stands up a bit, and fixes his sunglasses. "It's cold tonight..... ".he says to himself, and simply walks around the balcony, like a child lost in his/her mind.  

AxelNekko

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
thank you bella
ya i'm ok how about you?
good i was worried

Esuna sees them both talking to each other in those soft voices. "I feel more like a cupid than a Crystal Cherubim..... >>; .... " she thinks to herself. "....Well, i guess i got nothing to do with them, they seem to be fine without me.". She takes another look around her, and sees Tomoe.

"Tomoe? C'mere.... " she says, signaling her closer. " ...Look...there is something definetly wrong here.... has this kingdom EVER seen a creature like the Valics before? ... Try to see if there was anything like that in the past... i'm getting the feeling we just saw a piece of things to come.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:37 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Juno smiles and puts an arm around Tomoe. "Sure they are strong! They always say girls with soft attitudes always turn out strong! Except for Esuna... now... uh... " he says, as he realizes that he can't touch his daughters in any way like that, "let me just fix it, and you all just go eat and heal.. Esuna, would you do me the favor of helping the wounded?

Juno smirks to hismelf and turns his back on them, and breathes in, and the fire marks are covered by icy cover from his breath. He stands up a bit, and fixes his sunglasses. "It's cold tonight..... ".he says to himself, and simply walks around the balcony, like a child lost in his/her mind.

Tomoe blushes a bit when he does so. "Yeah! We can be really strong...... yeah...." blushes more.

Valdamt rolls his eyes and sighs a bit. "And now he's hitting on one of my daughters... what else could go wrong...?" she muttered to himself.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:39 pm
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
ya i'm ok how about you?
good i was worried

Esuna sees them both talking to each other in those soft voices. "I feel more like a cupid than a Crystal Cherubim..... >>; .... " she thinks to herself. "....Well, i guess i got nothing to do with them, they seem to be fine without me.". She takes another look around her, and sees Tomoe.

"Tomoe? C'mere.... " she says, signaling her closer. " ...Look...there is something definetly wrong here.... has this kingdom EVER seen a creature like the Valics before? ... Try to see if there was anything like that in the past... i'm getting the feeling we just saw a piece of things to come.."

Tomoe walks over to her. "Like those creatures.... no... never...." she scratches her head. "It's the first time in my life that I've seen such creatures..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

Tomoe blushes a bit when he does so. "Yeah! We can be really strong...... yeah...." blushes more.

Valdamt rolls his eyes and sighs a bit. "And now he's hitting on one of my daughters... what else could go wrong...?" she muttered to himself.
(lol hes hitting on you XP)  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(I know XD It's ok!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(I know XD It's ok!)
(lol XP)  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

(? I surely don't know what you mean, miss. xd

Juno simply paces around, looking at the dark sky, and sits down to make himself more still, unhyper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 pm
(g2g see ya!)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 pm
KaosAngel012
(g2g see ya!)
(bye chicka crying crying ttyl)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games