Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 pm
"hmmm i guess ill jus find u're location anotha time seeing as im out numbered"
jumps off the ship
raises a tree out the ground to ccatch him in the air  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:26 pm
Hiroshi Etai
Hiro sighs. "If all youre gonna do when we land is just tell the king our location, I suppose we cant let you leave." Hiro strokes Sam's hair again. "We all know where you are coming from, Samantha.. The king slaughtered my grandfather.."
She says angrily "My name is not Samantha, and dont call me that agen, and Dont ask for my full name" then calms down "Im sorry...for my outburst"  

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:31 pm
"I should be sorry, Sam." Hiro turns and looks at where Kenji had just jumped from the ship.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:33 pm
Hiroshi Etai
"I should be sorry, Sam." Hiro turns and looks at where Kenji had just jumped from the ship.
"No, I should know how to control my anger" Looks at her riped skirt and gives a puzzled ah man look  

ShinyToy

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:38 pm
stands up on the tree i landed on and waves good bye  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 pm
"Well thats unfortunate. Unfortunately we don't have spare clothes on the ship."  

o0-Nate_River-0o

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 pm
i need to get stronger in order to serve the king  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:44 pm
Hiroshi Etai
"Well thats unfortunate. Unfortunately we don't have spare clothes on the ship."
"Yeah I know" mumbles "Dumb gaurds chasing me through the castle throwing spears at me...snaging my skirt...glad I stole a gun" Lauphs quietly  

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 pm
"A gun? Oh youre gonna need more than that. Do you happen to have any Magics?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:49 pm
Hiroshi Etai
"Oh you hurd tht? I used it at the time, I dont really remember what happened I was so hyper, but I do know I was being chased by the 100's I made to much of a comotion, and um I sorta do...Just spirit arrows and hipnosis, Im good at Jamastics, dancing, singing...I guess"  

ShinyToy

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:53 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Hiroshi Etai
"Oh you hurd tht? I used it at the time, I dont really remember what happened I was so hyper, but I do know I was being chased by the 100's I made to much of a comotion, and um I sorta do...Just spirit arrows and hipnosis, Im good at Jamastics, dancing, singing...I guess"

*in Sams Mind she heard*

Logen: "Now you can controll air too, and you have a small fragment of me in your head... but... dont tell him... he might be a spy sendt on us... make it your trumph"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:55 pm
Hiroshi smiles. "You're quite the friendly type huh?" He says as he pulls up a chair next to her.  

o0-Nate_River-0o

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:55 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Hiroshi Etai

*in Sams Mind she heard*

Logen: "Now you can controll air too, and you have a small fragment of me in your head... but... dont tell him... he might be a spy sendt on us... make it your trumph"
Replys -Really? I can...Sweet...Um alright ^^-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:57 pm
Hiroshi Etai
Hiroshi smiles. "You're quite the friendly type huh?" He says as he pulls up a chair next to her.
Looks up and taps chin "I am, well maybe because Im in a good mode, IDK Im hard to figure out" Lauph's {She is sitting on the floore lol}  

ShinyToy

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:00 pm
(OH! cancel mypullin a chair up then.)
Hiroshi sits down in front of her. "I can tell. So you said you can do hypnosis? Care to show me?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games