Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:28 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she smiles "thanks but, im okay" she looks at him "thanks again, for everything, you wasted almost all of your energy just to save me, and i just want to say thanks"
dont worry i had fun killing the guy
he yawns
but i wouldent mind heading back to my place
"yikes we better get back" she reaches for the ball and throws it "no need for it" she said and starts walking out, she sees john "where were you?"
"i dont know" he says looking at her
thats wired
he sees saria hey saria we are heading back to my place for the night
you coming?

Saria doesnt look him in the Eye She reaks Of Humans and Creatures Corpses she She nods and starts walking outside, so Much fear and Confusion on her face, her Heart is pounding

*a faint voice is trying to reach her, it first sounds like a rather low whisper*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:40 am
"hhhdonthhhhhhhhhgivehhhhhhhuphh"

*was the voice she heard, it started expanding trying to get rid of saria's fear and confusion*  

Wacram Glaziuz

mt_high_girl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:46 am
Wacram Glaziuz

*was the voice she heard, it started expanding trying to get rid of saria's fear and confusion*

"no but my voices give me more fear and confusion" "hi my name is helena im from ireland so where do u come for and who r u" *as i speak in a irish tone*

my chariter is from ireland and me usa but i have more irish in me then anything so ya thats why i act irish  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 am
mt_high_girl
Wacram Glaziuz

"no but my voices give me more fear and confusion" "hi my name is helena im from ireland so where do u come for and who r u" *as i speak in a irish tone*

my chariter is from ireland and me usa but i have more irish in me then anything so ya thats why i act irish

[umm? what the hell? how can you be from ireland in this epic, before any lands are formed rolepleay? and umm what the hell? ... Logen was in Saria's mind not your's ;3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:11 am
hige watches saria walk away
somethings wrong  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:13 am
she looks at him "no, somethings beyond wrong" she picks up her brothers and carries them as they fall asleep "would you mind carring jason?" she asked looking at him "if you dont mind, you dont have to"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:14 am
hige picks jason up
i dont mind at all  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:15 am
(two things one lupine your avi looks like a tard on my computer and two what happened)  

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:17 am
((lol)) she smiles "thanks" she walks with him back to his house  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:21 am
{oh your nice arnt you}
what do you think was wrong with saria  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:22 am
"i dont know" she closes her eyes and looks inside her brothers mind but it was erased "thats strange" she said opening her eyes, she sighs "something bads going to happen, and soon"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:25 am
Aprilbaby1
"i dont know" she closes her eyes and looks inside her brothers mind but it was erased "thats strange" she said opening her eyes, she sighs "something bads going to happen, and soon"
then lets try and prevent it
hige walks to the door of his place
we should go look for saria  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:28 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she wrinkles her nose "she smells of death and corps" she said walking inside, she walks to the other room and lays her brother down  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:30 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she wrinkles her nose "she smells of death and corps" she said walking inside, she walks to the other room and lays her brother down
i know it was horrible for me to smell
hige lays jason down on the bed  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
i know it was horrible for me to smell
hige lays jason down on the bed
she lightly laughs "yea thats why i wanted to get out of there so badly, i couldnt stand it" she sighs looking at her brothers "i dont know what ill do if i was to lose them, their all the family i have left"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games