Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:06 pm
It's just in SUCH a bad place! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:08 pm
I push it a lot....  

Rainey_angel81

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:21 pm
Really, I probably have no problems with it because I almost never use that bar to begin with. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:44 pm
Manda_Tifa

Yeah, it is. They need to move it to the other side of the page or something........>>  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:01 pm
FogSage
Manda_Tifa

Yeah, it is. They need to move it to the other side of the page or something........>>
Or the bottom..... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:07 pm
Well, that was nice...........

Kuri just got on here for a moment, said I might as well take what he had in his account........said he wasn't going to be needing it.

It makes me sad........I wish we could still be together, but I don't think it'd work out.

Oh well.......thanks, Kuri. I owe you.  

FogSage

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:09 pm
FogSage

Kuri just got on here for a moment, said I might as well take what he had in his account........said he wasn't going to be needing it.

It makes me sad........I wish we could still be together, but I don't think it'd work out.

Awww...*huggles Fog* That's rough, love....

On the lighter side....what'd he leave ya?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:14 pm
Manda_Tifa
FogSage

Awww...*huggles Fog* That's rough, love....

On the lighter side....what'd he leave ya?

Coon tail, blue daisy bouquet, blue sneakers, blue overalls, and a white castaway shirt. Basically what he had in his inventory.  

FogSage

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:50 pm
Hmm, I guess I get sad when I hear people tell me they have a mate, Im not sure why  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:27 pm
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ANON POOPED OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Well, anyway, i guess I should explain why i'm excited about poop. For starters, he hasn't done it in OVER FIVE MONTHS. can you imagen holding it that long? and it means he's feeling better, and might eat, he's probably real hungrey now. Gosh I'm so excited <3333

Another thing that happened today, that was nice, was I saw Menopause the musical! oh god, if it stops in your town/city/near GO SEE IT. EVEN IF YOUR A MAN. Its so hilariusly funn!

The only BAD thing that happened to day is I started my period. So back to the vomiting/cramps/crying/sleeping in the bathroom I go. x<  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:28 pm
Embarassed, that about sums it up  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:37 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ANON POOPED OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Well, anyway, i guess I should explain why i'm excited about poop. For starters, he hasn't done it in OVER FIVE MONTHS. can you imagen holding it that long? and it means he's feeling better, and might eat, he's probably real hungrey now. Gosh I'm so excited <3333

Another thing that happened today, that was nice, was I saw Menopause the musical! oh god, if it stops in your town/city/near GO SEE IT. EVEN IF YOUR A MAN. Its so hilariusly funn!

The only BAD thing that happened to day is I started my period. So back to the vomiting/cramps/crying/sleeping in the bathroom I go. x<

When I read the first line... I was thinking "Well.... that's a weird thing to get happy about". But then I read the rest. I hope everything goes well with Anon and that he does start eating.
And the "Menopause the musical" has been to Australia before.... not really into musicals myself....

And NG..... TMI...... sweatdrop  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:40 pm
sweatdrop sorry crenn...got carried away....

I Suppose I better add this about the thing with Raven.

Firstly, I was wrong to insult, snap, and fight with her. I'm sorry, I'm a selfish person, and I find that if I bottle things up, and dont tell people what I think, Its hurting me, and I'm not going to do that to myself for somone I hardly know. If I Bottle it up, I won't forgive somone. I'll let that irritable feeling grow and I'll make it something bigger then it is. Its just who I am. Now, if she turned around, even ten min after I insulted, and was smiles and happy to me, and friendly, I'd be nice and friendly right back,and I'd probably be suckered into being a bit nicer, a little more accepting. It was immature of me to snap on and insult and fight, I got that, trust me. But she could have ignored me. Yes, I know "you could have ignored her first" but I didnt, and she wasn't the bigger person by ignoring me either. I'm accepting, honest, but I snapped at Ara, and it would be a bit discriminating if I didn't snap at somone doing the same thing. You know, I'm sure every single one of us has somone we just dont like, and in my case, its everyone whos emo constantly outside of the salies thread. Thats just how I am. You know when you don't like a vegitable, or a person, or a particular activity or show just because "You just dont like it"? Try putting that idea to this.
This is in no way an apology for how I feel. Its just explaining my mind set. Notice not JUSTIFING, because theres no way to justify being an out right b***h.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:42 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
sweatdrop sorry crenn...got carried away....

It's no problem.... I should be used to it.... since I do have 3 sisters.... although it's a topic I'm not comfortable on.

*shakes my head* I'm really happy for you that Anon appears to be getting better. Keep us updated biggrin

EDIT: My grammar sucks today......  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:52 pm
Well, we're going to the vet tomarrow, so I should be getting some tests done and stuff. XD

I know, talking about 'feminen issues' is hard on most guys. sweatdrop Sorry. XD  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games