Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:41 am
hahhhahhaha dammit

how do you think i am HMMMMMM  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:44 am
shhhh don't sweat the little things ;D  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:31 pm
Lmao.

I love the dickbutt comic.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:05 pm
@Leyli: Sheeeeeeit, that looks tight, it's qucktime compatible too? Dose that mean you could make .avi files? If so I would be doodling cartoons out the a**!!! Too bad I don't have a mac thou D; I need one, photoshop freezes up when I get to 10 frames on an animation thing thing on mah XP. Pixen looks pretty cool!

@Goshujin:........you gotta post that on your dev, I must have it in ma fav list xDDDDD  

Kieden

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm
You know what might be a cool idea?
Glow in the dark paper.
We could read in the dark.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 pm
There's glow-in-the-dark ink, if that counts.

Yea, Pixen is free to download.
It saves as quicktime files...dunno about .avi files though. If you have quicktime pro, then you can probably export as an .avi

Aw, I really want to animate on photoshop more, but I also don't think my comp can handle it. Best way is if you have the entire Creative Suite, you could export pieces of your animation into a program called After Effects, then compile them together.  

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 am
yah after effects is <3 .. i had some basic lessons in that program at school ... never did much with it tough :<

@Kieden: hmmm i don't really find edited comics DA worthy razz .. lol not there is alot of other crap on there but still ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:14 pm
I got drunk for the first time last night guys biggrin

I have the creative suite, but the computer I use to draw can't handle it so I gotta buy some more ram or something....  

Zen Rider

O Zhou O

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

No advice at all?

Wow.

You suck.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 pm
O Zhou O
User ImageUser Image

No advice at all?

Wow.

You suck.

Advice on what?  

Zen Rider

melikefood

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:58 pm
I missed it too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:04 pm
@Leyli: Same, it comes out so clean. But the lag is a killer the further you go. And thanks for the advice, I should mos def do that next time.

@Goshujin: Guess you can't fav em all! But I'm sure digging the edit thou~

@Zen:.....you made me lol.....end of story......lol, NOW GO TO A TITTIE BAR AND GET A FREE LAP DANCE, don't try, GET!!! That's always fun!

@Zhou: Pretty basic strokes, it'll take a while to get a specific style. Personally I like the wild type of strokes. As of how it can be mimicked, that's up to you. I haven't really messed with letter art in a while besides English graffiti.  

Kieden

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:14 am
Kieden
@Leyli: Same, it comes out so clean. But the lag is a killer the further you go. And thanks for the advice, I should mos def do that next time.

@Goshujin: Guess you can't fav em all! But I'm sure digging the edit thou~

@Zen:.....you made me lol.....end of story......lol, NOW GO TO A TITTIE BAR AND GET A FREE LAP DANCE, don't try, GET!!! That's always fun!

@Zhou: Pretty basic strokes, it'll take a while to get a specific style. Personally I like the wild type of strokes. As of how it can be mimicked, that's up to you. I haven't really messed with letter art in a while besides English graffiti.

I don't usually drink to get drunk dude, I just like getting a buzz going, but last night I wanted to get shitfaced >P

I'm totally gonna get a lapdance for free.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:46 am
ill give those programs a shot sounds like fun. 3nodding  

Ragtime Mouse

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:16 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixVJMDQ_Ank  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games