Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixSama

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:00 am

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:31 am
*flops down on the couch and drops pad on the ground next to it*
Argh, the sheer number of numbers is making my brain melt gonk xp  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:34 am
DoomNeko

*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. ^^

Oi, Doomie... I don't see how you make any sense out fo all that stuff. XD I couldn't understand the scripting and whatnot on NWN to save my life, and from the looks of it, it may actually make mroe sense than the Morrowind stuff. xp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:35 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Oi, Doomie... I don't see how you make any sense out fo all that stuff. XD I couldn't understand the scripting and whatnot on NWN to save my life, and from the looks of it, it may actually make mroe sense than the Morrowind stuff. xp

Mororwind's isn't all that hard when modyfying in the editor... but I'm doing it in a notepad file to fix compatibility issues with other mods xp
Or in another way of seeing it, I'm trying to cross the valley on a tightrope instead of taking the gold-plated train with no charge fee across. xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:37 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Mororwind's isn't all that hard when modyfying in the editor... but I'm doing it in a notepad file to fix compatibility issues with other mods xp
Or in another way of seeing it, I'm trying to cross the valley on a tightrope instead of taking the gold-plated train with no charge fee across. xd

xd ! Oi.... I could never do that on ANY game. Far too comfuzzling for this foxie. o_O;;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:39 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

xd ! Oi.... I could never do that on ANY game. Far too comfuzzling for this foxie. o_O;;

Confusing for me as well...b ut it pays off in the end. One helluva big ressource pack for making a good total-conversion. =3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Naskatan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:40 am
*skitters in and flops down in da corner, yawning*

Mmmmm, mmmmm, geez. What a night, no sleep at all. LOL. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:41 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Confusing for me as well...b ut it pays off in the end. One helluva big ressource pack for making a good total-conversion. =3

=o Coolness! ^.^
Most complicated thing I've done in editing for NWN was including some Mortal Kombat-ish music in my little mod thingy. XD

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:42 am
Wolfen_Spirit

Didn't sleep? Neither have I xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:43 am
Wolfen_Spirit

*nuzzles Wolfen* ... wha??? None? ! Evulness! Hope you sleep better tonight.... X-x;; *huggles*  

Lloxie

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:44 am
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

=o Coolness! ^.^
Most complicated thing I've done in editing for NWN was including some Mortal Kombat-ish music in my little mod thingy. XD

Well, that's still further than anything I've done with NWN. xd
I psoted a lsit of what I'm attempting for Morrowind though, it's my second one on the page here :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=725806&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=9540  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:45 am
DoomNeko
Wolfen_Spirit

Yeah, it's been kinda hard ever since the trains have started coming by at night more often. LOL. Retarded trains, it's such a b***h to live right next to a freeway and a railroad, lol. But, oh well, it's kinda fun to stay up and count how many cars the train is carrying, lol. 3nodding  

Naskatan

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:46 am
Wolfen_Spirit
DoomNeko
Wolfen_Spirit

Yeah, it's been kinda hard ever since the trains have started coming by at night more often. LOL. Retarded trains, it's such a b***h to live right next to a freeway and a railroad, lol. But, oh well, it's kinda fun to stay up and count how many cars the train is carrying, lol. 3nodding

Trains hmm? I just stayed up 'cause I was too busy to sleep xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:47 am
Whad'ya do that keeps you up so late? eek  

Naskatan

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:50 am
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

=o Coolness! ^.^

Well, that's still further than anything I've done with NWN. xd
I psoted a lsit of what I'm attempting for Morrowind though, it's my second one on the page here :
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=725806&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=9540

... HOLY SHIZ. <@-@> *passes out from looking at the list* That's a TON more than I could EVER hope to accomplish, hehe... o_O;;;  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games