Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 am
DrunkenStyle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixVJMDQ_Ank

Thats how I want my final project to be  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:10 pm
Whatup. I always post here for like two days then leave, lol. Hopefully it shall be different this time. =P  

SHl NO KAGE

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 am
*Watches newspaper drift in the wind*

Wow, this place has slowed down hasn't it?

Well, melikefood, I feel bad I haven't gotten back to you yet, haha. I'll sketch something up here tomorrow night. Yay for work, and life, lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:08 am
Yeah, I'm like the only one thats ever here....  

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:38 pm
PFFFFFFFFT.

I'm here all the time.

And wtf happened to quax, man. That ***** just disappeared.

I think this guild needs a revamp.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:23 pm
It's been said many times, good sir.

But a lotta talk don't get nobody nowhere nohow.  

The Egg Man

Kieden

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm
I'm just far too busy to even draw for my self right now, or I wold be be comiKing up a fury!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:00 pm
I gotta agree with Kieden, I would be way more active but I have deadlines on top of deadlines that I don't even really want to do.  

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:22 pm
The Egg Man

I'm only one man, mang. And I'm not even the owner of this guild. Marshu disappeared, so it's hard for me to really apply anything because I feel I have to notify him first, since this isn't my guild after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:07 am
DrunkenStyle
The Egg Man

I'm only one man, mang. And I'm not even the owner of this guild. Marshu disappeared, so it's hard for me to really apply anything because I feel I have to notify him first, since this isn't my guild after all.

Yeah, we should see about revamping the guild though, draw in a broader audience and whatnot.

Just don't rush it so we actually get it done.  

Zen Rider

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Really?

I had always assumed that you owned the guild. Well, if the dude left, then I think it'd be correct to assume the torch has been passed. Or try to contact them.

And I understand you guys are busy. I'll help however I can, cuz I have a fair amount of free time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:28 pm
This is just me, but I really don't think Marshu would mind. If you really wanna ask him, I think you should be able to contact him on facebook at least? lololol  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:31 pm
Hm, well, post some super special attention-grabbing poster in the ABR inviting people to the guild! Maybe... That, or make a new thread in the recruiting section, though that would be the wrong audience...curse Gaia's rules, making us abide by technical classification, lol.

Well anyways. I'm sure it's been said before, perhaps by myself, (and if so I apologize), but what about making an RP with the same concept as the ABR? You know, responding to each other via comics, not limited to battle but rather a storyline...

Or would you guys see that as too much/ not quick and fun enough? Personally, I think it'd be a blast...but that's me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:20 pm
Aojiroigon
Hm, well, post some super special attention-grabbing poster in the ABR inviting people to the guild! Maybe... That, or make a new thread in the recruiting section, though that would be the wrong audience...curse Gaia's rules, making us abide by technical classification, lol.

Well anyways. I'm sure it's been said before, perhaps by myself, (and if so I apologize), but what about making an RP with the same concept as the ABR? You know, responding to each other via comics, not limited to battle but rather a storyline...

Or would you guys see that as too much/ not quick and fun enough? Personally, I think it'd be a blast...but that's me.

It'd be cool, but I would suggest we make original characters for it and not use avi's.  

Zen Rider

SHl NO KAGE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:48 pm
Agreed. That way we don't have to make random stuff up about our Avvie changes.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games