Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:52 pm
Wait, what the ********? What's going on?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:35 pm
I dunno, a Hurricane just swept by-I'm alive and I hop on the enternetz after I've evacuated after the hurricane at some peeps house. And I hear this RP mumbo jumbo!

Yo Galveston is completely wrecked.....Hooters is gone *tear* best hot wings...evur!!! And a whole bunch of shiznit was wrecked. On the West End bodies were floating and what not!.....lol, damn hobo's!....and crazy old people......and stupid people who decided to stay on the west end >.> EAST SIIIIIDE~~~ Their is no running water or electricity, it's like a under water waste land, some parts on the east end didn't get all that flooded thou!  

Kieden

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:32 pm
Kieden
I dunno, a Hurricane just swept by-I'm alive and I hop on the enternetz after I've evacuated after the hurricane at some peeps house. And I hear this RP mumbo jumbo!

Yo Galveston is completely wrecked.....Hooters is gone *tear* best hot wings...evur!!! And a whole bunch of shiznit was wrecked. On the West End bodies were floating and what not!.....lol, damn hobo's!....and crazy old people......and stupid people who decided to stay on the west end >.> EAST SIIIIIDE~~~ Their is no running water or electricity, it's like a under water waste land, some parts on the east end didn't get all that flooded thou!

Glad you're still alive my *****!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:20 pm
quaxcalibur
Aojiroigon
an idea un-executed is likely to remain so unless someone declares it official.

yep.

Can you pm me when it's up? I don't have a lot of free time these days, but I'd like to try joining in on this.

Sure, 'be glad to! ^^  

SHl NO KAGE

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:51 pm
Drunken: Just kickin' around some ideas is all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

It'll give me a chance to excersize the whole "draw on demand" junk everyone is so good at...

I'm in confused

O Zhou O

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Zen.

I actually thought you like, blew up my head, and then I took a closer look at it. So, sorry I ******** that up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:27 pm
The Egg Man
Zen.

I actually thought you like, blew up my head, and then I took a closer look at it. So, sorry I ******** that up.

Don't worry about it, poor presentation on my part, I'll roll with it.  

Zen Rider

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 am
Ideas of what?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:48 pm
Zen: Well, take your time, cuz I won't be able to reply until at least Friday.
So feel free to persue other battles and I'll just jump in when I can.

Drunken. Something like a role play ABR or something. And now I guess it's gonna be something like DnD.  

The Egg Man

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:47 pm
Why don't we just work off the RP ideas that were brainstormed in the Mod forum?

It was a school RP, kinda similar to Rival Schools/Volcano High.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:18 pm
whats rival schools ? ... gief info link now !!!  

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:45 pm
Goshujin Sama
whats rival schools ? ... gief info link now !!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rival_Schools:_United_By_Fate
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/games/rivalschools.html
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/games/project-justice.html  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:38 pm
Hmm, but if you were in a school, you'd have to either be a student or a teacher, and that usually means your age is limited. Plus, you have to either be a student or a teacher, haha. I don't want to disregard the idea or anything, I just don't know that I'd like role-playing in the school atmosphere, but that's just me.

I was considering a fantasy setting. Unfamiliar worlds always interest me the most, and they take the most imagination. That also leaves your character's age and "career" open to almost anything. Then again, one could argue that since it takes more imagination it would be too complicated as a result.

I'm only one person though, so I won't make the RP according to my personal preference. We should all put in our two cents, I'll go with the majority.

Sorry about all the long posts, haha. I'm like OCD, I don't like to miss details. >.<  

SHl NO KAGE

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:31 pm
Aojiroigon
Hmm, but if you were in a school, you'd have to either be a student or a teacher, and that usually means your age is limited. Plus, you have to either be a student or a teacher, haha. I don't want to disregard the idea or anything, I just don't know that I'd like role-playing in the school atmosphere, but that's just me.

I was considering a fantasy setting. Unfamiliar worlds always interest me the most, and they take the most imagination. That also leaves your character's age and "career" open to almost anything. Then again, one could argue that since it takes more imagination it would be too complicated as a result.

I'm only one person though, so I won't make the RP according to my personal preference. We should all put in our two cents, I'll go with the majority.

Sorry about all the long posts, haha. I'm like OCD, I don't like to miss details. >.<

I have to say a school rp would be best, it's a controlled environment and it'd be easier and much simpler for the style of RP we're talking.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games