Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:40 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
((YO SHUN!?))
Rico-Chan and Shisiri are walking up to Shun. (Or the house
Dire or whatev fits))

(Hey Neko and its Mayun's house^^)
Shun sees Rico and Shisiri and tilts his head at the new people but smiles as he says "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel nods"yes thats right, why?"she asked alittle confused where he's getting too with this
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"its either i eat when im starving or someone feeds me but then i feel like im a baby.....so its very hard to eat and no one really likes too feed me"she does a little laugh
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"like its a habit not to eat its very hard too feed myself without stopin myself then backin down.....ill only eat in certain conditions" angel sighs and looks down with a half frown
blessedheart

(Its okay^^)
"Why is it hard Angel?" shun asked, not understanding what she meant and gave a worried face.

"What are the conditions." Shun asked as she sat down in an indian style.

"So if I feed you then you'll eat?" Shun asked as he smiled and tilted his head, not minding to feed Angel; kinda reminding him the times he had to feed his little sister.

"Want me to feed you?" Shun asked, tilting his head.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 pm
*she keeps picking them out her hair and gets them all out and wisles and a samll black baby fox camoes running in and jumps in her arms*
"hey todd"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm
Angel thinks for second"only if thats what you want, i dont care if you dont. youre the one trying to make me too eat after all"she smiles with a low giggle  

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 pm
amber_was_here_105
*she keeps picking them out her hair and gets them all out and wisles and a samll black baby fox camoes running in and jumps in her arms*
"hey todd"

"Todd?" Shun asked, tiling his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Shisiri is kind of supporting Rico-Chan. Rico-Chan is limping and holding a towel in her arms. There cloths are torn and raggeded.
((Lol raggededed what r u guys doing for haloween? Oh, do u remember Shisiri? Shuns 'special friend'))  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:44 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel thinks for second"only if thats what you want, i dont care if you dont. youre the one trying to make me too eat after all"she smiles with a low giggle

"I don't mind. I want you to eat more." Shun said as he smiled softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:46 pm
*kember sits on the ground with todd and he takles her pushing her over liking her face and kember laughing*  

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 pm
"fine. then feed me then......"she smiled sweetly yet embarassed
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Shisiri is kind of supporting Rico-Chan. Rico-Chan is limping and holding a towel in her arms. There cloths are torn and raggeded.
((Lol raggededed what r u guys doing for haloween? Oh, do u remember Shisiri? Shuns 'special friend'))

(Probably going to a party and yes I do^^ I need to go back to that rp and get them back together biggrin )
"Are you okay?" Shun asked in a worried tone as he went up to them.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:52 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Alright. Hold on, I'll make you something." Shun said as he went to the house and started to make Angel some food.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:56 pm
Angel laughed at herself"oh my god,seriously i did not think anyone would ever feed me...."she puts one hand too her head and laughed with a smile and sits down and waits for shun
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Alright. Hold on, I'll make you something." Shun said as he went to the house and started to make Angel some food.

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:01 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel laughed at herself"oh my god,seriously i did not think anyone would ever feed me...."she puts one hand too her head and laughed with a smile and sits down and waits for shun
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun came back with a bowl of oatmeal and smiled as he sat down next to her. "Sorry I took so long." He said as he put some of the food on the spoon and held it to her lips. "Here you go. Say Ahh."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:03 pm
Angel blushed from embarassment and thought i cant believe im going to do this"Ahhh"she tries so hard not too laugh
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun came back with a bowl of oatmeal and smiled as he sat down next to her. "Sorry I took so long." He said as he put some of the food on the spoon and held it to her lips. "Here you go. Say Ahh."

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:05 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Probably going to a party and yes I do^^ I need to go back to that rp and get them back together biggrin )
"Are you okay?" Shun asked in a worried tone as he went up to them.

((Lol I got a buissy haloween. I'm gunna be Kagome!))
"Sorry, can we stay for awhile." Shisiri said,panting. The towel moves alittle.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games