Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel blushed from embarassment and thought i cant believe im going to do this"Ahhh"she tries so hard not too laugh
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel laughed at herself"oh my god,seriously i did not think anyone would ever feed me...."she puts one hand too her head and laughed with a smile and sits down and waits for shun
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"fine. then feed me then......"she smiled sweetly yet embarassed

"Alright. Hold on, I'll make you something." Shun said as he went to the house and started to make Angel some food.

Shun came back with a bowl of oatmeal and smiled as he sat down next to her. "Sorry I took so long." He said as he put some of the food on the spoon and held it to her lips. "Here you go. Say Ahh."

Shun smiled as he [put the food in her mouth and waited patiently for her to chew then swallow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:12 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
Shisiri is kind of supporting Rico-Chan. Rico-Chan is limping and holding a towel in her arms. There cloths are torn and raggeded.
((Lol raggededed what r u guys doing for haloween? Oh, do u remember Shisiri? Shuns 'special friend'))

(Probably going to a party and yes I do^^ I need to go back to that rp and get them back together biggrin )
"Are you okay?" Shun asked in a worried tone as he went up to them.

((Lol I got a buissy haloween. I'm gunna be Kagome!))
"Sorry, can we stay for awhile." Shisiri said,panting. The towel moves alittle.

(Cool^.^)
Shun nodded as he smiled. "Sure. Stay as long as you like."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:13 pm
Angel chews slowly and pauses for a couple seconds then swallow "......"she said nothing and laughed a little, smiling
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel blushed from embarassment and thought i cant believe im going to do this"Ahhh"she tries so hard not too laugh
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel laughed at herself"oh my god,seriously i did not think anyone would ever feed me...."she puts one hand too her head and laughed with a smile and sits down and waits for shun
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"fine. then feed me then......"she smiled sweetly yet embarassed

"Alright. Hold on, I'll make you something." Shun said as he went to the house and started to make Angel some food.

Shun came back with a bowl of oatmeal and smiled as he sat down next to her. "Sorry I took so long." He said as he put some of the food on the spoon and held it to her lips. "Here you go. Say Ahh."

Shun smiled as he put the food in her mouth and waited patiently for her to chew then swallow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel chews slowly and pauses for a couple seconds then swallow "......"she said nothing and laughed a little, smiling
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun smiled as he put the food in her mouth and waited patiently for her to chew then swallow.

"Is it good?" Shun asked as he tilted his head, getting another spoonful ready.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:15 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
Shisiri is kind of supporting Rico-Chan. Rico-Chan is limping and holding a towel in her arms. There cloths are torn and raggeded.
((Lol raggededed what r u guys doing for haloween? Oh, do u remember Shisiri? Shuns 'special friend'))

(Probably going to a party and yes I do^^ I need to go back to that rp and get them back together biggrin )

(Cool^.^)

Shisiri bowed her head. "Thank you." They walk into the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:16 pm
"yes.....but if i may ask, what is it?"angel asked not knowing what it was since she doesnt really eat
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:18 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Cool^.^)

Shun opened the door for them and took them to the guest room. "you can stay here."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"yes.....but if i may ask, what is it?"angel asked not knowing what it was since she doesnt really eat
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun tilted his head as he looked at Angel,blinking as he asked: "You've never had oatmeal before?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:22 pm
Angel shook your head"no,whats that?"she asked confused
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

Shun tilted his head as he looked at Angel,blinking as he asked: "You've never had oatmeal before?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
Angel shook your head"no,whats that?"she asked with cunfused
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Well.." Shun began as he thought of how he was going to explain this. "Its milk with wheat in it. You usually add sugar or cinnamon to sweeten it."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:24 pm
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Cool^.^)

Shun opened the door for them and took them to the guest room. "you can
stay here."

"Thank you." shisiri help Rico-Chan in. She fell asleep and the towel was on the Couch, moving. Shisiri picks it up and unwraps it,revealing a small baby.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:26 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever
blessedheart
Neko_Cat_4ever

(Cool^.^)

Shun opened the door for them and took them to the guest room. "you can
stay here."

"Thank you." shisiri help Rico-Chan in. She fell asleep and the towel was on the Couch, moving. Shisiri picks it up and unwraps it,revealing a small baby.

"Who's baby is that?" Shun asked as he went up to Shisiri and looked at the baby.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXThat_Fallen_AngelXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:27 pm
"oh.....uhm.....well...."she didnt know what to say because she was still confused hearin the words not knowing what they were"uhm.....okay....." she looks down alittle tired and sad
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"Well.." Shun began as he thought of how he was going to explain this. "Its milk with wheat in it. You usually add sugar or cinnamon to sweeten it."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:30 pm
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
"oh.....uhm.....well...."she didnt know what to say because she was still confused hearin the words not knowing what they were"uhm.....okay....." she looks down alittle tired and sad
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx
blessedheart
xXAngelicDarkAngelXx

"You alright?" Shun asked, looking at her as he gave her some more.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:32 pm
((heart ovr here))
Shisiri looked at the baby, then shun. She remembers him. "Hes Rico-Chans baby girl. Her name is Yuni."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games