Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:46 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Hey everyone.

Evening, Eddily.

How goes it in KD?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:52 pm
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing
Eddily
Hey everyone.

Evening, Eddily.

How goes it in KD?

It goes great. I finally finished all the stars, and my last mission was to make a moon. You have to make a massive 600m radius orb minimum. You start off at 50cm too, and have 25 minutes to do it. Yikes! The cool thing is by the time I was done, I was scooping up whole chunks of land. I even picked up a giant water spout too. It was trippy!

PS: When you play it, don't skip through the credits. You get to roll a katamari around the Earth, to scoop up countries. I managed to get 183 of 195 countries. biggrin  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:54 pm
Eddily
Hey everyone.
'ello >^.^<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:57 pm
Salen-Stormwing
It goes great. I finally finished all the stars, and my last mission was to make a moon. You have to make a massive 600m radius orb minimum. You start off at 50cm too, and have 25 minutes to do it. Yikes! The cool thing is by the time I was done, I was scooping up whole chunks of land. I even picked up a giant water spout too. It was trippy!

PS: When you play it, don't skip through the credits. You get to roll a katamari around the Earth, to scoop up countries. I managed to get 183 of 195 countries. biggrin

lol! That's so great.
Darkfox Vulpin
Eddily
Hey everyone.
'ello >^.^<

*waves*  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:02 pm
*skitters in and hops into his hammock, then yawns and stretches out* Hiyo furries. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:03 pm
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock, then yawns and stretches out* Hiyo furries. ^.^

Heya spokesfur. xp  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:04 pm
Eddily
Lloxie

Heya spokesfur. xp

xP *giggles and yips* ^^;;

Whas everyone up ta?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:08 pm
Lloxie
'ello. >^.^<  

Darkfox Vulpin

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:11 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie

Heya spokesfur. xp

xP *giggles and yips* ^^;;

Whas everyone up ta?

Not too much. Did you try taht DDRabbit vid again? It's so awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:14 pm
Eddily
Salen-Stormwing

lol! That's so great.

I'd admit, its different. smile There's still a lot for me to try to unlock and finish though. There are a few secrets in it, like the royal presents. Finding them is somewhat of a task, although I have this cool super-hero scarf thing going on right now. Probably my fav of the presents. smile

The game is great stress relief though. And sort of theraputic. You start off small and getting pushed around then you get bigger and you can just roll right over the folks that were messing with you.

But yeah, some of the missions are odd and different like the Ursa Major mission, where you have to roll up a single bear. The problem is there are hundreds of bears to roll up, but you stop after one, so you have to roll up non-bear stuff to get big so you can catch a big bear, which is difficult. I've only managed to get a guy in a bear costume.

But anyways, time for bed... g'night!  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:15 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Lloxie
'ello. >^.^<

Heyya Darkfox. ^^

Nu, Eddily, haven't... it wasn't working for me when I tried it before.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:17 pm
Salen-Stormwing
I'd admit, its different. smile There's still a lot for me to try to unlock and finish though. There are a few secrets in it, like the royal presents. Finding them is somewhat of a task, although I have this cool super-hero scarf thing going on right now. Probably my fav of the presents. smile

The game is great stress relief though. And sort of theraputic. You start off small and getting pushed around then you get bigger and you can just roll right over the folks that were messing with you.

But yeah, some of the missions are odd and different like the Ursa Major mission, where you have to roll up a single bear. The problem is there are hundreds of bears to roll up, but you stop after one, so you have to roll up non-bear stuff to get big so you can catch a big bear, which is difficult. I've only managed to get a guy in a bear costume.

But anyways, time for bed... g'night!

Yeah, I keep hearing all these kinda details from two friends. They make me want it more everyday....

Night then.  

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:20 pm
Lloxie
Darkfox Vulpin
Lloxie
'ello. >^.^<

Heyya Darkfox. ^^

Nu, Eddily, haven't... it wasn't working for me when I tried it before.

Well hereit is again.
DDRabbit

Anybody in here download it. You could try right clicking it if it won't work at first.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:25 pm
Yay it worked this time! ^^
Er, well, the sound did anwyays. o_O

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:26 pm
Lloxie
Yay it worked this time! ^^
Er, well, the sound did anwyays. o_O

Well, what program are you using? And, is it the latest version?  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games