Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:08 pm
kat looked at scott then "hey i got some bandges on me let me fix you up real quick" kat said pullling out some medince and bandges  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:10 pm
Ryukai's eyes changed colors insanely as his thoughts raced.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:11 pm
"That's the second time in one hour that a girl has offered to bandage me up. I'm starting to feel special."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:13 pm
Ryukai walked up to a tree and cut it down swiftly with his kusanagi. After it fell he sat on it. His face was paler than ever.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:13 pm
kat grinned "nah we just dont want 2 look at your bloody face its ugly enough" kat said dabing stuff on his face  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 pm
"Thanks." He looked over at the guy. "So, what's the hubbub Bub?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:25 pm
kat finshed clearing all the blood from his face but he still had lots of lumps from being kicked 2 much kat put lil badges were really bad cuts were then she was fished "there ya go scotty"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:26 pm
Ryukai looked up. His eyes were currently dark green. "You chould know, I guess. Niko'tonure and Luna were locked up for a long time, growing up together. Once they hit around the age where they started going through puberty, that's when it probably happened..." He sighed. "I should've known... God..." He smacked the tree, leaving a formidable dent. "Those assholes took advantage of my trust..."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:29 pm
kat got up and walked over 2 him "want 2 help us kill them?" kat asked"i think thats what scott wanted 2 do"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:29 pm
"Thanks. Didn't know my face was that bad." He turned back to the guy. "I almost feel bad for them. But I don't really like getting kicked in the face or being locked in Hades for a while. But, they said something about me being protected by Zeus..."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Ryukai froze. If his face could've gotten any paler, it would've. "Z... Zeus...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:35 pm
"I heard them say something about me being protected by him. I hate it when people watch me and I don't know about it. Now, why would I have protection from someone that I don't even believe in." He then turned a little. "But them I've been agnostic for a while now."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:36 pm
"zues eh? haha cool dude" kat saud 2 scott  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:38 pm
Ryukai turned to Scott. He spoke slowly. "The only way to have Zeus' protection... Is to have Hades' curse."  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:40 pm
kat then turned back 2 ryuaki"hades curse? is that bad or something?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games