Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Amanda Mytho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:18 pm
i don't waaaannaaaa do my paper route... it hasn't even been a week but its eeeeviiiiillllll.... crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:42 am
Amanda Mytho
i don't waaaannaaaa do my paper route... it hasn't even been a week but its eeeeviiiiillllll.... crying crying crying
I used to do paper routes! ^_^ at least its a job gonk i need one  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amanda Mytho

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:37 am
i have a paper route, i work at a super market, and on the 22nd i'll be taking a summer class, this summer is gonna KILL me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:48 pm
*Biiiiiig huggles for Amanda* Well I have to do Math this summer, but that's not as evil as what you have! *Biiiiig huggles some more* crying  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:52 pm
Amanda Mytho
i have a paper route, i work at a super market, and on the 22nd i'll be taking a summer class, this summer is gonna KILL me!
O.O woooo!! i did that but i worked at a super market and at my schools bookstore while having full time classes @.@ i know what your going through  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 am
does Amanda ride a bicycle and throw papers at people's houses? surprised  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Blessed_Angel_Aerith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:50 am
Amanda has a paper route?

It's paperboy all over again! XD I loved that game, even though I wasn't very good at it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:24 pm
no, i borrow my mom's car in the mornings to do the paper route (i at least have my license... thank god)  

Amanda Mytho

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:33 pm
around here, your not allowed to throw the papers, there are places where certain people prefer the papers to be at. and the simple free papers get put around door handles or put on the porch  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:42 pm
~his tiny angel~
around here, your not allowed to throw the papers, there are places where certain people prefer the papers to be at. and the simple free papers get put around door handles or put on the porch

Wow, really? I feel really sorry for all the paperboys/girl! That's just got to be really brutal...  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amanda Mytho

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:58 pm
yeah, several of the people on my paper route want them in the paper slots, and several others want them in their mailbox, a few want them between the doors...
that one's the weirdest, especially one house, sometimes the inner door on it is open when i deliver the paper...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 pm
Amanda Mytho
yeah, several of the people on my paper route want them in the paper slots, and several others want them in their mailbox, a few want them between the doors...
that one's the weirdest, especially one house, sometimes the inner door on it is open when i deliver the paper...
haha i was a paper girl in middle school, i think... or 5th grade elementary anyways there was always some quarky people on my route lol, my mom, during the summer would usually do my papers for me lol  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amanda Mytho

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:16 pm
did she get the money for doing the route at least?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 pm
Amanda Mytho
did she get the money for doing the route at least?
no o.O hmmm i dont think so, it was really long ago, it was probably more like you dont have to give me money for it, just dont ask for any  

~his tiny angel~

9,050 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amanda Mytho

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:27 pm
:curls up on a large pillow: sleepy... it was a long day, today was a test ride for the summer class I'm taking so I was at college all day doing nothing... it was boring... made me sleepy...  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games