Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 am
eek

Last night when I went to bed they where still hatchlings....

They grow up so fast... crying

And dernit, my split's a female.

SOMEBODY needs to stop taking all the males. x3

EDIT:

GUYS GUYS GUYS I GOT ONE!!*dances*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also manged to snag another split. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the splits are my favorites, I have more of them than any other breed on my scroll.

Also, also.

The name was too long to change it the way I wanted, but this works.

You can leave it like you have it Willa. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:37 am
Kimmiora
Willa-Wisp
eek eek eek Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!!! eek eek eek

I got another one!?!

eek rofl eek eek rofl eek rofl eek *hysteria*

*Wonders if I have started the Skywing frenzy/fever in the guild* Come on Beady, Willa is catching up to justkittykat.... xd xd

Is it sorta sad that something so silly can me so happy? NOPE! mrgreen

Oh gosh, LotR flashback... "My precious..." rofl

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Last night when I went to bed they where still hatchlings....

They grow up so fast... crying

And dernit, my split's a female.

SOMEBODY needs to stop taking all the males. x3

EDIT:

GUYS GUYS GUYS I GOT ONE!!*dances*

I also manged to snag another split. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think the splits are my favorites, I have more of them than any other breed on my scroll.

Also, also.

The name was too long to change it the way I wanted, but this works.

You can leave it like you have it Willa. whee

Yep, all this skywing is all Kimmi's fault... just joking, Kimmi! Just think if we're going this nuts over a new egg now, what's going to happen when TJ starts releasing more new eggs! surprised blaugh

Maha, it's a shame you and Beady can't trade splits. She's got an abundance of males.
*crossing fingers that your new split will be a girl*

Going to shortened your name in the Incubator if that's okay... taking out the "the" and inserting the hyphen as you have it. Like your version much better. 3nodding

Taking the new babies to the Incubator and starting the update!
biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:51 am
*sighs* I cant count how many Skywing eggs have showed up but I'm always to late...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 am
Kira Tanier
*sighs* I cant count how many Skywing eggs have showed up but I'm always to late...

Keep one finger on F5 (refresh/reload) and the other hand on the spot where the Skywings normally show up. (ie, the last spot on the right of the screen)

That's how I got mine.  

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 am
As Maha said, you have to be quick, but you also have to arrive promptly on the hour at the Cave. People are snatching up eggs so quickly that it's only taking about 3 minutes (I timed it several times yesterday) for the Cave to release all its eggs!

Be patient, Kira. If I (and my stubborn computer) can get the skywing eggs, anyone can! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 am
Willa-Wisp
As Maha said, you have to be quick, but you also have to arrive promptly on the hour at the Cave. People are snatching up eggs so quickly that it's only taking about 3 minutes (I timed it several times yesterday) for the Cave to release all its eggs!

Be patient, Kira. If I (and my stubborn computer) can get the skywing eggs, anyone can! 3nodding

Er, Willa.

What for the hiding of the eggs?

Do they have soft shell?  

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:37 am
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Willa-Wisp

Er, Willa.

What for the hiding of the eggs?

Do they have soft shell?

Yep, and it's my own silly fault. Meant to take them out of my sig before I went to bed last night and forgot. Have taken them out of my sig and have now have unhidden them. Will walk them with the others in a bit and see if that will help them. If not, I'll hide them again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Tuesday, July 22, at 2:00 pm ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Aldora21's fog egg hatched and she also has a new orange dragon.

scubaso's got a new mint hatchling.

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma 's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.5 days left to hatch completely!

Emotionless Dream's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.9 days left to hatch completely!

Mizuki Ayu's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.9 days left to hatch completely!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

Willa-Wisp's two skywing eggs have soft shells (she let them play in her sig all night long instead of putting them to bed ... silly Willa... she's hoping no one calls DSS, Dragon Social Services, on her!). sad

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Please help these babies grow into healthy dragons. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 am
Guys, I really need your help. With the closing of the Egg Sanctuary for Renovations, the backup source for all the emergency babies I have been walking, these poor little ones will soon be in serious trouble. They are all under the 3 day mark...they need their wings, fins, and flower necklace...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please help these poor eggs hatch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want to know, their owner's name is DragonBlue from Scubaso's thread.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:40 am
Kimmiora
Guys, I really need your help. With the closing of the Egg Sanctuary for Renovations, the backup source for all the emergency babies I have been walking, these poor little ones will soon be in serious trouble. They are all under the 3 day mark...they need their wings, fins, and flower necklace...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please help these poor eggs hatch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want to know, their owner's name is DragonBlue from Scubaso's thread.

Added 'em to my posts.

Will walk like crazy.  

SparrowSaurus

Kimmiora
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:42 am
*Squishyhug Maha, Willa, and whoever voted that I will get another Skywing Egg*

@ Maha I used the technique you mentioned at the last hourly egg drop at the Cave and I got a chicken, the Blue Dino that I have wanted since the sprite change and my second Skywing Egg. 4laugh heart heart heart heart

@ Willa Here are my new babies ^_^

Chickie #4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neefa User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skywing #2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Give Maha's technique a try, it really really works. 3nodding 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:55 am
Kimmiora
*Squishyhug Maha, Willa, and whoever voted that I will get another Skywing Egg*

@ Maha I used the technique you mentioned at the last hourly egg drop at the Cave and I got a chicken, the Blue Dino that I have wanted since the sprite change and my second Skywing Egg. 4laugh heart heart heart heart

@ Willa Here are my new babies ^_^

Chickie #4 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neefa User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Skywing #2 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Give Maha's technique a try, it really really works. 3nodding 3nodding

Heh. I just figured that out today, actually, when I got my Skywing.

Added your new kids to my posts. =3  

SparrowSaurus

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:15 pm
User Image
*gently cradles new egg*
How could that mean person abandon you like that?.............
I will look after you now....................
*cuddles it and purrs*
My pretty new baby.............................

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:18 pm
bd004
User Image
*gently cradles new egg*
How could that mean person abandon you like that?.............
I will look after you now....................
*cuddles it and purrs*
My pretty new baby.............................

*trips over herself and falls down a flight of stairs*

SOMEONE ABANDONED A SKYWING?!!

*spazzes*  

SparrowSaurus

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:21 pm
And it is in perfect shape with all its views. All them are dead even.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games