Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:20 pm
87 pages. Damn...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:36 am
yah well im not even 1/8 of the way through it yet, im still trying to get my head around Nothing is Real -> All is Permited gonk god that means the chair im siting in isn't real, nither is the Pc or me for that matter stressed AHHH my brain hurts worse then the last time i read Silver Raven Wolf  

MOD66

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:06 am
Look at it this way. Your reality is defined by your perceptions, your five or six senses. What happens when those senses aren't the same for everyone? Reality is in essence a personal interpretation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:42 am
but the whole nothing is real thing really 'f's with my head. so nothing is real, NOTHING wtf is this then this has to be something  

MOD66

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:30 am
Try thinking of it in terms of the "you're all figments of my imagination," line, that might help

I see it as this. While there is a reality, none of us can really touch it, as we're all wrapped up in the world of our senses. In essence, that means we are all in our own universes. We can communicate with others, but we are essentially isolated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:13 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:15 am
There is a concious, shared reality, and then there is an unconcious, personal reality, which dreams fall under (but are not the only form of U.P.R.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:04 am
Jameta
There is a concious, shared reality, and then there is an unconcious, personal reality, which dreams fall under (but are not the only form of U.P.R.)
And then there's Plato's reality.

YOU ARE ALL ASLEEP! YOU ARE ALL BLIND! YOU ARE ALL FRAIL HUMANS WHO MUST THROW OFF THERE CHAINS TO SEE THE TRUE FORMS!  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:49 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

YOU ARE ALL ASLEEP! YOU ARE ALL BLIND! YOU ARE ALL FRAIL HUMANS WHO MUST THROW OFF THERE CHAINS TO SEE THE TRUE FORMS!
you scare me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:40 pm
That's Plato though >.< At least a chunk of his Allegory of the Cave.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Goddess Hekate
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:14 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Shh! Don't make me get the whip! domokun

Perhaps we are all pixels in some God's computer game and he's having a blast, sorta like the sims, see when he get's bored of you he can pick a disaster and watch us run around. blaugh

Maybe this is the dream and I'm in some other world and because of my split personality in that world I can't see what happens there.

Or maybe it's more simple, little neurons in my brain direct the hormones that makes my body react and those hormones may just be created by proteinsynthesis in the cells, and it's not so complicated, perhaps we shouldn't even question it and just leave it be?

cool  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:51 pm
Goddess Hekate
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

Shh! Don't make me get the whip! domokun

Perhaps we are all pixels in some God's computer game and he's having a blast, sorta like the sims, see when he get's bored of you he can pick a disaster and watch us run around. blaugh

Maybe this is the dream and I'm in some other world and because of my split personality in that world I can't see what happens there.

Or maybe it's more simple, little neurons in my brain direct the hormones that makes my body react and those hormones may just be created by proteinsynthesis in the cells, and it's not so complicated, perhaps we shouldn't even question it and just leave it be?

cool
that hurt made my head hurt, in a bad way wink  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:52 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Jameta

...Was Plato an "otherkin", then?

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:52 pm
i just found out my GF's and Is year anaversary is on Shamina(sp) its october 31st right?  

MOD66

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:42 pm
Samhain (pronounced "sow-wain" or the like) is generally celebrated on October 31st. 3nodding  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games