Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:18 pm
(( Sorry for being so phased out. I made a reply a few days ago but it didnt show up and I was angry with computers so I didnt try again and then I forgot about it. I was meant to have been sleeping on the lawn...but that is obviously going to be dumb since it would mean that I am oblivious to everything razz so.....))

Somewhere in a small room of the mansion Delia was pounding on a door. The room was dark so she could only see odd shapes in the shadows, nothing concrete to allow her to know where she was.

She had strolled in the room and the door had slammed shut behind her, at first she was unconcerned about it until she tried the handle. It would not budge.

A wave of panic hit her as it felt that others in the house were hurt, scared, or just angry. The feeling of a new presence, one she had felt before...sinister made her feel the need to get out and help more urgent.

Long after the original panic Delia was now sitting on the floor ocasionally trying the handle to be sure it didnt loosen. Constantly knocking....It was completely dark...so either there were no windows...or they were covered by very heavy fabric.

Delia sighed heavily as her music turned to "Sisters are Doing It for Themselves" by Aretha Franklin...it then beeped once to signal that five minutes remained of battery. She smiled ruefully into the blackness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:53 pm
"That's good," Opal replied with a nod of the head. Then the car went silent again. She glanced over at Gabriel-still finding amusement in what fascinated him about this world. When the car hit a pot hole Opal nearly went flying, but luckily Dougal reacted quickly....he used his one good arm to hug her waist tightly to keep her from fumbling around the car. Sadly there was also a whip lash reaction from hitting the hole and Opal's harden doll head smacked into Dougal's.

"Owww....." he moaned as he rubbed his head.

Opal placed her hands to the mouth as a way to show remorse as she turned slightly to see him out of the corner of her eye. "....sorry...."

Dougal just rolled his eyes and leaned his head back on the seat. He glanced at Adam who seemed to be having as much fun as he was. Then Dougal glanced over at Lilith and the others who seemed to be quite comfortable....or at least doing a damn good job pretending they were in the crammed car.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 am
[I've got a space saved for delia in the car. so if you wnat to join in just pop into teh car no questions asked lol]

gabriel turnedin hsi seat to look as the 'crack' sound of Opal smacking tino Dougal sounded. He winced.
"ough."

"What happened?" Natasha asked, looking in the rearview mirror at dougal's grimace.

"Slight concussion. it's all good." Gabriel siad, barely repressing a giggle.

In teh back Adam laughed ot hismlef, then hissed as he started to unpick the stitche sout of hsi arm. It had pretty much used back together even though it was still relatively unusuable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:36 am
((sweet! for the first and only time ever Delia will use teleportation! lol))

Delia's eyes went blurry, though how you could tell in the dark I dont know. She got a vision of everyone from the house in natasha's car. At that moment the song "Fly Like and Eagle" came into her headphones.

A great pressure seemed to surround her as she still slowly knocked on the door. For a moment she could not breath. Then, a loud "pop" happened all around like your ears in an airplane. All of the sudden she noticed she was not knocking on firm wood anymore and no longer sitting on a cold hard floor. She was now knocking on flesh and beneather her felt like a lap. It took her eyes a moment to adjust, she could not see where she was.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:26 am
"hello sweetie, deside to join us?" Gabriel laughed as Delia sat on his lap.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:06 pm
[I got exams and right now I'm going to write in less the 2 minutes *stressed out * ]
Mirza saw everything and he looked down at the shadow. He then goes down at it and it was very strange for a shadow around in this place all alone. He then thought for himself that he haven't see any shadows on earth. He the flies down and just look around and then smiles "They thought they could fool me but I know what they are going" He then looks at the house and then at the shadow "And what does a creature do in such a place like ths ?"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 pm
[brb - got to go to the shops before they shut. I'll be 10 mins max. And dont fret about your exams! smile ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:11 pm
Blinking, Gabriel's face came into view. Delia pushed her headphones off of her head and stared at him. She then realized it was his lap she was sitting in.

"What the heck just happened?!" Looking around Delia saw she was in a car with...well...everyone.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:39 pm
Gabriel laughed.
"A little magic. We relaised we'd left you behind. We're heading off to Natasha's friend to try and get the hell out of danger's way."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:07 pm
((Aw...my Shade's funness was spoiled...))

A voice spoke behind Mirza, "It's rare to find a being who can detect a Shade while its in stealth." Xion's presence seemed to electrify the air arounf them. He did seem impressed with Mirza, but no matter....the demon could provide useful somehow....

-----------------------------

Opal glanced over at Gabriel and Delia. She could help but feel a string of jealousy. To distract herself she quickly turned her sights to the changing scenery in the window however at times she could make out their reflection.

Dougal turned his attention back to Adam, "How's your arm?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:11 pm
[lol. btw you have to join the 'timerift' rp now. tis official *bribes with virtual candy* :3 ]

Gabriel,oblivious as ever, looked over at Natasha.
"How ong, do you think?"

"There's no gaurentee he'll even be in. But if he is...20 mins." She said, still skowling at the road like it would raise up and bite her at any moment.

Adam gave a smile and slowly pulle dthe last part of the thread out.
"Not too bad, thanks." He managed to wriggle his fingers on thst arm, and started to clench and unclench his hand to try and get the blood back to it.
"How are you holding up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:35 pm
"When I can feel again I'll let you know...." Dougal replied. "She's heavier than she looks......"

Opal went stiff and gripped her skirt tightly. Dougal just gave a playfully smile that Opal saw in the reflection of the window.

((I'm working on a character now.....and your character will most likely be greatly annoyed by her.....hehe...maybe even a bit shocked at their first encounter too....))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:39 pm
[yay! ^_^]

Adam laughed.
"Don't tae it to heart, Opal."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm
"Yeah....." Dougal said. "If it makes you feel any better....you're much lighter compared to Adam." He turned his head sideways to glance at Adam and grinned mischievously.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:23 pm
Lilith snorted as she tried to contain a laugh when Opal's head smacked into Dougal but jumped when the same thing nearly happened to her with her staff.
"So this guy make have a jet or helicopter, you say?" Lilith asked Natasha.

[reminds me or orchestra, sitting innocently zoning out then suddenly a bow is coming towards your face... your own bow. Smacked myself in the nose a good couple times.]  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games