Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:06 am
Kailee led Jasmine to the kitchen, looking over her shoulder frequently to make sure that the younger werewolf was okay. "We'll get him back Jasmine." she reassured the other. She then smiled a bit and, once they were at the kitchen, told the head cook to fix Jasmine some of their best hot coco. "All werewolves have a sweet tooth." she explained. And while chocolate was bad for dogs, werewolves seemed to thrive on it. And it, to Kailee, seemed to be the best thing to help keep Jasmine at least a little bit cheerful.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:41 am
Jasmine frowned softly and sat on the chair. "I didn't know that." She replied staring at her cup. She kept going over it, over and over in her head. What she could have done differently, she could have warded him better. . . now. She was a healer not a warrior. The only one who could use defensive magic in her vampire family was dead. "He said he'd come back for me." She said into her cup. "That I wouldn't be on my own during the full moon." She sighed a little and pushed the hot chocolate away. "Ice cream, this calls for ice cream." She said to the cook. "Chocolate flavour if you please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:48 am
The cook was quick to give Jasmine the ice cream, though he only doled out two scoops in a smaller bowl before giving it to her.

Kailee squeezed Jasmine's shoulder. "I know he'll do all he can to get back to you by the full moon." she said softly, trying to be reassuring. She then left the kitchen, wanting to check on her daughter and Leon.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:07 am
Jasmine stared at the cook left brow arched. "Only two?" She asked. "Why not more?" She added pouting then started eating it with a miserable sigh. "Yeah." She replied to Kailee not seeming convinced. She wanted to believe Kailee, but she figured the only way she would ever see Aven again was if Selena captured Jasmine.

Leon was rocking his little princess in his arms a tender smile on his lips. "Sleep now, my warrior." He sang softly to her. He pressed a kiss to Natalia's head.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:14 am
The cook chuckled. "I know how girls get when they're upset. And you'll not be taking all the ice cream, missy. Two is enough." he said before he gave her a more knowing look. "It's better luck as well. Two scoops. Two people. For reunion." he said, a bit of his superstition leaking into his professionalism.

Kailee knocked on the door lightly as she entered, smiling at the scene. "How's father-daughter bonding time going?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:45 am
Jasmine gave a sigh. "Mean but logical." She grumbled. "Fine~! I'll stay with the two scoops." She ate slowly. If she could, she'd go after Aven herself. But that would mean unleashing her other self, and being able to pick up his scent. But it was wiped clean. She couldn't pick it up at all.

Leon smiled softly. "Ssh, our little warrior is sleeping." He whispered to Kailee. "She looks so much like you. And bonding time is going so well." He blushed. "She likes it when I call her my little warrior. She'll be a strong wolf, like her mother, I think."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:02 pm
Kailee smiled. "She's a lot like her father too." she whispered softly, going over to hug Leon. She then sighed sadly, knowing that though things seemed fine in the room, outside, everything was in turmoil. "Aven's been taken." she said quickly. "My father is making sure Jasmine can stay in control of herself . . . and I don't know what to do Leon . . . she took him again! What does she want with my brother?!" she sobbed out, more worried about Aven than she had let on to Jasmine.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:12 pm
Leon put his child back into the crib and turned to his wife, taking Kailee into his arms and kissing her brow. "Many reasons. I know for a time, humans kidnapped vampires during the daylight hours for experiments. We stopped them though. However, one reason could be, now that he has a mate, try to pass on any bloodline traits she has to him through force then breed it into your line. It's why we cherish any natural or made vampire females. Because any powers our kind have are passed from mother to daughter. I don't know if it's different for werewolves though." Leon sighed. "All I know, if and when Aven comes back, we need to make sure he doesn't take Jasmine with him." Leon felt the dread inside him grow. He prayed his words were not true. He prayed Selena wasn't acting like those sick humans trying to find a way to make him like her. He was glad Jasmine was no longer vampire. She wouldn't feel his pain. Not like his family did when each of them died.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:45 am
Kailee shook her head and smacked a hand against Leon's chest. "That's not helpful." she growled, not feeling comforted in the slightest by his words. "If she's . . . trying to 'turn' Aven . . . it's not Jasmine we should be worried about. It's him. Leaders among wolfkin are always male. I was never meant to be queen of this pack. But when Aven was kidnapped, I had to take up the title of heir. It's because . . . the bloodline of the pack is passed through the father to his pups. The title of Alpha is almost always passed from father to son. If she's . . . trying to start a new pack with him . . . I don't know how she would plan to do that she'd have to . . . erase his existing connection to this pack . . . to us, to his family . . . Leon . . . I'm scared I'm gonna lose him . . ." she whispered unhappily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:12 pm
"And yet, we could both be right." Leon said grimly. He wasn't trying to comfort her. He was trying to make her think like a queen. "If she fails at making him alpha but succeeds in forcing her bloodline trait to him, Jasmine will face the threat of having her children taken from her. Unless Selena dies. You know this Kailee. Imagine, you think you've got the best life in the world and then someone rips your child from you. What if she took ours?! Think Kailee! We have to get to him and kill her before he comes back to Jasmine. Whether or not the connection to you is still there. Jasmine is part of your pack and apart of his. Once the wedding is complete, once they are fully bound you'll have him back. But if Selena forces her DNA on him and lives. She'll come after us forever in order to get at Jasmine and Aven's children. Worst of all? Their children will have both Lycan and Vampire magic. You're a queen Kailee! Think like one and understand the true gravity of the situation and know that my people are in danger too!" Why was she acting this childish?!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 pm
Kailee's eyes widened. "Oh by the Alpha . . ." she swore under her breath as horror overcame her. Her eyes flashed yellow as her wolf got mad and she snarled angrily. "That b***h is gonna die, rules be damned." she snapped, pushing away from Leon and pacing, thoughts of how to trace Aven so that they could find him and rescue him . . . and kill Selena. But rescuing Aven was first priority. Suddenly she frowned. "But . . . Jasmine is a werewolf now. Why would her children have vampire magic?" she asked before shaking her head. "That's not important. Any child of hers is in danger if Aven's changed." she growled, hitting herself in the head with the palm of her hand. "She teleported! No scent trail! The b***h." she muttered angrily under her breath, trying to think of something that could lead her to find Aven.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 pm
Reality dawned on Leon. The full moon was less than two days away. and Jasmine would go through it alone. He knew best of all that she was scared to do things alone. "Kailee. . ." Leon breathed. "The Full Moon." His eyes welled with tears. "Jasmine. . . She'll be going through it without her mate. . . What will it do to her?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:54 pm
Kailee turned and looked at Leon, and at least she had a smile on her face. A sad one, but it was a smile. "It'll be okay Leon. If we can't get to Aven by the full moon my family will take care of Jasmine. She won't be by herself at the very least. And her wolf will be comforted by knowing that we will be doing all in our power to search for Aven. We may take a moonlit search for him that night. My father can keep her in control otherwise. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but we'll get her through this. It wouldn't be the first time that mates have been separated on a full moon. It's uncommon, but it's happened before." she said, that sad smile still there. She really wished things were different.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:01 am
Leon nodded a little and held Kailee close. "I hope I'm never separated from you on the full moon. Or ever." He said. "And when we find Selena, it's not just wolf law she'll have to answer to, but Vampire Law too. What's she's done. . . In just one interlude, is warrant for the death penalty." He should have brought it up then, that if Aven took over from Kailee as High Alpha, then he would have to take over as King of the Vampires from his father, and take his queen and princess back with him. That argument would be saved for a later date.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:03 am
Kailee hugged Leon back and sighed. "Despite what I desperately want . . . and what everyone in my kingdom wants . . . the wolves aren't united . . . and killing the last of a pack is forbidden . . . if we kill Selena we'll have an uprising on our hands. I don't think we could face all of the other packs when they're hell bent on wiping out all but one of us as punishment . . ." she whispered. "We couldn't even hand her over to the vampires if we knew death was to be her punishment . . ." she added, knowing that Leon would probably make that argument. "To allow the last of a pack to die . . . when you can do something to prevent it . . . is against the most ancient of wolfkin law." she explained. "It's something no one really speaks about, but rather it's known instinctively." she added as an afterthought.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games