Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTobi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 am
-calls Tora- "Hurry to the armoury " -hangs up-  
notingles
*see lucyly* ah yes... blea asked me to make armor a standard... to advoid injuries in part of the shadow atacks. please chose if you want leather iron or chin mail.

well with all do respect but the shadow cant get hurt with real weapos it would go right thro it. *look sat and ears twitch with paranoia*  

honey nut oo

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

.......? huh? question confused
im lost again....wut r u doing? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 am
(i have 32k now =3) -looks for Tora and izara-  

iiTobi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am
*start looking to studants* if you didint already take the oportunity and grab a weapon*points at the huge pile of of weaponry* or a gun *points the other side*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am
-grabs minigun and brass knuckles-  

iiTobi

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 am
notingles
*see the studants entering* good now the headmistress asked to "everyone" start using armors due some recent events *start to walk around* so i want you all to grab a pice of leather, iron or a medium material.*points to the armor sets*
*sweating vrix picks out an iron malice  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:53 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles
*see lucyly* ah yes... blea asked me to make armor a standard... to advoid injuries in part of the shadow atacks. please chose if you want leather iron or chin mail.

well with all do respect but the shadow cant get hurt with real weapos it would go right thro it. *look sat and ears twitch with paranoia*
*aproach and whisper* we can hurt it with blesed or cursed weapons but we are discusing armor here so grab your chice*smiles*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiTobi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 am
-Looks at Virix chuckling-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 am
*looks to vrix* dont think just becalse it's iron it will protect you beter... try using something lighter, you arent made for things the heavy  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:55 am
Tora struggles to the armury. "i wish that they would leave us be when i get to see him" she leans against the walls useing them to support her. "sighs, or i just need to stop helping him"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am
-puts brass knuckles and minigun back and jhands turn blue with red in it -  

iiTobi

honey nut oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am
notingles
HONEY-CHAN lover
notingles

*aproach and whisper* we can hurt it with blesed or cursed weapons but we are discusing armor here so grab your chice*smiles*

*blinks* oh ok...*goes over to the weaponry table and grabs a tall stick with a pointed end on it and spins it and gos to my sit*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 am
now i think i will get my equipment... *goes to another room writen"only autorized personel" and loks the door*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

iiTobi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:57 am
-teleports to Tora and helps her get to armory-  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games