Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

kimasari

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:35 pm
Yuki stands there for a moment but goes to her room. "Guess... Ill just take a nap..." she dresses into pajamas and lies in bed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:39 pm
The hunter jumps from the tree and lands in frount of all of us. "well Tora-san it was nice drinking with you but i gotta kill you and my boss wount let me leave my post or she'll kill me" he says pulling out a knife. "i know and thats why my goal is just to incapasite you while they fight the undead in round two" Tora says pulling out two knives made of wolf fang from her boots as the undead rise up again healing.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm
red 14 the sniper
The hunter jumps from the tree and lands in frount of all of us. "well Tora-san it was nice drinking with you but i gotta kill you and my boss wount let me leave my post or she'll kill me" he says pulling out a knife. "i know and thats why my goal is just to incapasite you while they fight the undead in round two" Tora says pulling out two knives made of wolf fang from her boots as the undead rise up again healing.
ed gets there, ignores all the fighting and enters the mansion looking for some drinking water  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:41 pm
Captain Miaka123
hm wuts with the undead???-hasnt noticed von yet-

Von: *smiles when he hears Sen's voice then says close to her* Someone has sent an army to destroy us all.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm
Abel then heads outside the mansion and drew his blue-bladed Claymore.
He then pierced the earth with it and thick ice formed all around the mansion.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

Von: *smiles when he hears Sen's voice then says close to her* Someone has sent an army to destroy us all.
((that happen quite often in NS))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm
red 14 the sniper

Blais: *snarls then cuts her wrist and draws a circle on her pant leg. Flames engulf all of the undead*
Von: *chuckles* very subtle, Blais. I see you have gotten better with your Power, thats nice.
Blais: *smirks*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

-started- AH!oh...its you Von......wait....VON!?AH!-turnsattention back to undead- geez....these guys huh?-stillembarassed thet vons there and wut shes wearing right now- oh well put all thoughts to the side...  

Shiori_Azure

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

((that happen quite often in NS))
((lol i know right?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:45 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Blais: *snarls then cuts her wrist and draws a circle on her pant leg. Flames engulf all of the undead*
Von: *chuckles* very subtle, Blais. I see you have gotten better with your Power, thats nice.
ed leaves with a plastic glass full of water, he gets to the top of the mansion and watch emotionless "i think it looks too easy for a 5th try"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

-started- AH!oh...its you Von......wait....VON!?AH!-turnsattention back to undead- geez....these guys huh?-stillembarassed thet vons there and wut shes wearing right now- oh well put all thoughts to the side...

Von: *chuckles then pokes one of the burnt undead*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 pm
II_Kuro_II

As Abel generated a ice wall about 4 battalions worth of un dead show up at the mansion lead by two hunters, a male equiped with gold heavy armor and a claymore of silver, the other a female with light leather armor and a bow with silver tiped arrows. " well sis we have a magic user here" the male hunter said laughing, she nods and readys her bow.  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 pm
red 14 the sniper
II_Kuro_II

As Abel generated a ice wall about 4 battalions worth of un dead show up at the mansion lead by two hunters, a male equiped with gold heavy armor and a claymore of silver, the other a female with light leather armor and a bow with silver tiped arrows. " well sis we have a magic user here" the male hunter said laughing, she nods and readys her bow.
they look familiar ed pondered  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:48 pm
((brb going to get chinese food))  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:48 pm
notingles
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

ed leaves with a plastic glass full of water, he gets to the top of the mansion and watch emotionless "i think it looks too easy for a 5th try"

Tora is fighting the hunter with knives while the army arises yet again only this time they smell of bacon....mmmm bacon. Tora talks to the hunter while they fight.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games