Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 1!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:58 pm
Bly gave a sound of surprise and backed away. He pawed at his nose and shook his head. Now they had to either spin the bottle for him or somehow get him to spin it. It seemed easier to spin it for him so Koko caught his attention and spun.

((What do we do if the spinner gets their own number? Let them choose? or spin again?))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:03 pm
[I would say respin but Koko was techinically spinning for Bly.]

Judith giggled at Bly's reaction and watched Koko spin for him.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 pm
Koko smiled and bendt down beside Bly. She ruffled his fur and then pointed to her cheek twice. Bly knew what that meant. He bent his head upward and licked her cheek several times.

Then Koko took her turn...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm
Patrick's eyebrows raised in surprise and he looked at Koko. She sighed and gave a shrug. "It that rule," she replied approaching him but only gave him a faint touch on the lips.

Patrick blushed though-never in a million years would he thought Koko would kiss him. He coughed and cleared his throat. He glanced at Drake as he spun....hoping to get Judith.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:24 pm
Judith giggled again, with Patrick getting Koko right after her getting him. Though she couldn't deny that she was at least a little jealous..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 pm
Patrick glanced at Drake again. "Sorry, man....its the will of the bottle," he claimed. He decided since everyone else seemed to put on a performance he had to raise to the challenge. Maybe if Judith got him later he could get the type of kiss she had given Drake. He took Koko's had and yanked her towards him. He held her in her arms and dipped her like a dancer would, she blushed, and.....he kissed her hand.

Then he brought her to stand up straight and smiled. "It may be a kissing game but they never said it had to be on the lips," he replied.

Koko composed herself and then took her turn...  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 2!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:42 pm
((good grief...))

When she saw that it landed on herself she spun again.....

"This is somehow rigged," she mumbled as a joke.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Judith giggled, though she was wishing Patrick would have spun her.
"Respin?" She offered.

[I'm gonna be going now. Gonna watch House and my mom needs the computer anyway. ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:00 pm
((ok))

"Don't I wish..." Koko replied as she glanced over at Drake who seemed to grin in delight....he could be such a c0cky boy. She crossed her arms over her chest and approached him. "Don't look so smug," she siad in a low tone.

She pulled his lips to hers and teased by suckling a bit on his bottom lip. Then when he seemed to be enjoying himself she extended her fangs enough to nick the inside of his lower lip as punishment and then pushed him away. "Your turn again," she commented and returned to where she was standing before.  
dragontamer363 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 5!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 am
Drake flinched when her fangs nicked the sensitive skin of his inside lip and he withdrew glaring at her and running his tongue over the tiny cuts.
"Well if you're gonna play dirty." he grumbled and span the bottle...

He looks horror struck when it landed on yoki.
"aw man she's going to tear my face off or something if I get too close to her." he complained, knowing the dog didn't like him. he sighed and rocked so he was kneeling on all found and tentatively went over to the dog.
"yoki?"
He said as if he was planning on giving her a treat or something to get her attention. When she looked at him he quickly pecked her on the nose and withdrew quickly, as if expecting her to snap at him  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 am
Koko smiled-being quite pleased withself.

Yoki back-stepped, and, like Bly, pawed at her nose afterwards. She went to stand behind Koko and stared at Drake for a moment before warming up to her master who spun the bottle for her...

Koko patted Yoki on the head to get her attentin and pointed to Judith then to her cheek. She did this a couple times for Yoki to understand that she was to kiss Judith's cheek. Yoki was reluctant at first but obied. When Judith knelt down she gave a quick lip on the check and returned to Koko.  
Zizzykitty generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 am
Judith laughed and wiped dog lick off her cheek. She spun the bottle and anxiously waited for its decision..

"I swear this is rigged." Judith frowned at Bly, who she doubted would come near her again so soon. She tried to approach him slowly and used a tactic similar to before, pecking him quickly on the nose before he noticed what she was doing.

[And now school! I have to stop in and finish a project today though so I'll be a bit later than normal but I'll be here. ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0 generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:35 am
((I keep waiting for Judith and Koko to land on one another.....haha))

Bly gave an unhappy sound in the back of his throat and went to nudge Yoki who licked his face.

"I think the dogs are getting more action," Patrick joked. Koko just rolled her eyes and spun the bottle.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:36 am
[I'm waiting for that too but apparently the dogs are doing very well]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games