Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:25 am
Oblen shrugs. ”… but isn’t part of the job not getting bitten anyway?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "Yes, but it's rather hard to try and give an animal it's shots with only one hand."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 pm
Oblen blinks, looking down to her hands. "... but... you have two hands... one on each arm."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:58 pm
Mira sighed slightly "Never mind Oblen...Just get some sleep..." She curled into a ball and closed her eyes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:24 pm
Oblen shrugs beore laying back. "Well... good night..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:11 pm
Mira nodded slightly and yawned "night..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:09 am
Oblen smiles slightly before yawning and closing his eyes. He lays there for a moment, awake from thought, before falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm
Mira smiled slightly and curled into a tighter ball before falling into oblivion.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:07 pm
Oblen awakens a couple hours later to 'tapping' noises on the roof. He glances to Mira, who still remained asleep and a bit seemed to cling on him for warmth, before slowly getting out of bed to glance out the window to see golf ball sized hail. He scratches the back of his head. "... Why are there golf balls falling from the sky?" He asked himself in a mutter, still a bit tired... which the tiredness seemed to dull his brain a bit. He tilts his head. "Is god angry at me?... or golfing?... or what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:30 am
Mira shivered slightly at the absence of Oblen's body heat and cur;led up under the blankets before opening her eyes slightly "It's hail...No one it golfing and no ones angry..." She yawned slightly and pulled the blanket over her head blocking out the small amount of light.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am
Oblen looks back at Mira to shrug his shoulders before looking out the window again. ”… but… it’s like golf balls… and it’s like they’re being poured down on us from a giant bag… and the sky’s all dark… you’re sure no one’s mad?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 pm
Mira sighed slightly "It's a hail storm, it's gonna be dark and they're the size of golf balls because of how many times they've been refrozen in the cloud.The only person, or thing, I know of that could be mad right now is that creep who attacked me at my mothers old house..." She shuddered slightly and curled into a tighter ball.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 pm
Oblen nods before climbing back into bed. ”Sounds about right… but… is this the sort of ‘hale’ all those in churches now-a-days yell about?”  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:11 pm
((I'm going to be gone for two weeks for Florida starting Friday... so, I may not be on for those two weeks because I may not have internet...))  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:17 am
((No worries.Have fun.))

Mira chuckled "no I don't think it's that kind of hale..." She curled up against him "I think the kind your talking about is what they call the end of days kind of hale."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games