Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn_Rose_Assassin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:09 am
Rose sat quietly in her cage, banging her head against the bars as she grows tired and frustrated. She hates being caged up, all she wants to do is be free, but as long as she's in this market she'll be force to either be locked in a cage or locked in a house.

She stops banging her head on the cage as she remembers the last time she managed to escape from one of her masters. She was enjoying the life without rules, and being able to do as she pleased, but when the guards grabbed her and threw back into the slave market, all her dream turned to nightmares as she was once again waiting for some jerk to collect her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:27 pm
Aurora sat in her cage looking around as everyone walked pasted her as she kept her tail and ears hidden from public eye, so no one can pull them. As she kept her head up smileing a bit as she hummed and holding her hands on her lap gently.

She smiled as she was glad she was back in a cage and waiting for a new master to make happy.Haveing rules were a part of how her life was built around, and not haveing any made her life a bit boring.She wished she had a master and some rules to follow so she could be out of this cage or if her master pleased he may keep her in the cage.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Thorn_Rose_Assassin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:10 am
"How can you be so happy in such a place? You know you're in a cage waiting to used by some creep, right?" Rose asked as she turns in the direction of the peacefully happy girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:40 am
Name: Shade
Pic:User Image

Shade entered the area with two guards holding him. they threw him in a cage hard.  

Fear The Shadows190

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:01 pm
Thorn_Rose_Assassin
"How can you be so happy in such a place? You know you're in a cage waiting to used by some creep, right?" Rose asked as she turns in the direction of the peacefully happy girl.

Aurora looked at the girl and faced her a bit "well i guess i can't be happy, but if i show a happy face then they may think diffrently about us" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:03 pm
Fear The Shadows190

Shade entered the area with two guards holding him. they threw him in a cage hard.

Aurora looked at the new slave that was being brought in as she looked at the gueards then back to him "you alright? " she said looking at him a bit worried  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
Mistress Cassia walked into the market looking for a hot boy slave to take home.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 pm
sleeping is for dreaming
Fear The Shadows190

Aurora looked at the new slave that was being brought in as she looked at the gueards then back to him "you alright? " she said looking at him a bit worried

Shade looked away "Why do you care? I'm nothing but a slave"  

Fear The Shadows190

Fear The Shadows190

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:13 pm
Kaya_Vampire_Goddess
User Image
Mistress Cassia walked into the market looking for a hot boy slave to take home.

Shade looked at the women who had just entered the market.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:27 am
"They never think any different about us; we're all the same in their eyes. We're slaves, tools of pleasure and entertainment." Rose replied coldly as her filled with sadness.  

Thorn_Rose_Assassin

Fear The Shadows190

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:24 am
Shade just looked away from everyone and closed his eyes. "Whatever"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:02 am
Cassia looked at Shade and walked over to his cage kneeling down. "Hello. Would you like to get out of this cage?" She asked sounding sweet and innocient.  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:38 pm
User Image
Maria Sunahara

Maria smiled as the guards chained her in her cage. Her wings tucked in. She laughed when the guards spoke to her. "You can't keep me here. I've atoned for my sins. Not my fault my mother should die." She smirked at the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:58 pm
-two guards bring him in, shackled- Hey! Leave me the ******** alone!!! -the guards open the cage and punch him in the face before throwing him in-

Who do these ******** think they are?!  

Trey Hyperactive hanyo

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:07 pm
Ishuri rested his feet on the cell bars. He watched as Giovanni was thrown in.

"Yo!" he called, grinning slightly.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games