Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:54 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor Keeper

His jaw slackened and his lips parted, which made his mouth hang open like a dunce without even realizing it. In the back of his mind, he began to imagine just what Ronna’s father might look like; tall, broad, clean shaven (or maybe a cop mustache) and about two hundred and something pounds of “I’ll kill you if you touch my daughter.” Yeah, she wasn’t exactly helping to ease the situation. ”Er…. Oh, is that all? He mumbled, somewhat sarcastically, but if anything, he was apprehensive, scared. No so much so because of the intimidation, because really, bring it on!

He just…. He didn’t want to screw things up.

Still, he mustered a smile and chuckled nervously again, his hand tousled the back of his hair, probably for the hundredth time; as if his hair wasn’t messy enough on normal days. His head nodded in a shuffle, perhaps trying to reassure himself that the situation was just as simple as she said. ”Well I’m down,” he agreed with a shrug, taking the time to spear a piece of egg with his fork and eat. ”So long as he doesn’t get too mad at you, or, y’know, kick me the hell outta his house, I can’t see anyway it’ll go wrong.” He smirked; yeah, there was a little sarcastic tease to his words, but his eyes were smiling bright.

”Ohyeah, excuse me, I’m not too fond of being the local police departments punching bag that their fists keep ‘accidentally’ falling into.” He laughed and shook his head, his teasing words echoed. ”But at least it won’t be the first time I’ve been to a holdin’ cell,” he grinned. ”Probably not the last either………

“—I’m joking!”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 13
Gryffindor Table
awkwardly flustered…
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Crash

➳ ➳ ➳

Um... maybe I over-joked about my Dad... I mean he is that tall but I doubt he'd lock Crash up.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Please tell me you are joking about the holding cell..." Ronna said eyes narrowed before she twirled one of her curls around her finger and let out a sigh.

"My Dad really isn't the type to get mad... annoyed at most. And he wouldn't kick you out-like I said if he says you can stay he won't change his words. He might wire the house with hidden cameras-oh God... he seriously might- but he'll let you stay either way," She said, her eyes widening as the realization her Dad actually might do something along those lines struck her.

"Anyways, just don't do anything illegal and you'll be fine," Ronna added quickly.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:53 am

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash

Shoulders rolled with a shrug, Crash darted his eyes down to stab at something, but his plate was empty and the metal and glass clanked together awkwardly. ”Kinda… not really?” His features scrunched up sheepishly and then he laughed, his head shaking. ”It was in Texas… I was tagging some fence under a bridge, and well, I was the one who tripped and got caught…. I still can’t believe Nate left me.” But that was a lie, they didn’t call him Nasty Nate for nothing.

“He was going to take me home! But my mom didn’t pick up the phone…. So he made me go to the police station and wait; he was an a** though, he stuck me a holding cell for half an hour just to try and “teach me a lesson”, pfft,” he rolled his eyes. ”But at least it wasn’t Officer Reed! He’s the worst.” Chocolate eyes blinked up at Ronna and he nodded along, hoping she was right. When all was said and done, his brows furrowed and his lips pursed together defensively. ”Hey! I never mean to do anything bad, it just happens!” Serious at first, it didn’t last, Crash broke into a small bout of laughter and drowned it away as he drank his juice.

Gryffindor Table
awkwardly flustered…
Gryffindor Pride

User Image User Image

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah... pretty sure Dad's not going to be happy about this stunt. Oh, well. Didn't one of his friend's say Dad had a soft spot for those with 'hard knock' stories?

➳ ➳ ➳

"Destruction of private property, very nice," Ronna said, rolling her eyes, going into what sounded vaguely like a lecture. "I mean some graffiti can be pretty but that was still destruction of private property. Knowing Dad he'd probably have just handcuffed you and caught up with that Nate guy while he was at it. And did you consider it was standard procedure to take you to the police station? Putting you in the holding cell might have been over kill but some criminologists argue that a short stint of 'scaring someone straight' actually works. You just have to make sure it is short. That is shorter than 30 days."

"Be happy they didn't try to press charges," Ronna ended before adding, "Of course, I had the neighbor threatening to press assault charges on me at 8 or 9 so who am I to talk? So the kid is a complete prat but I shouldn't have broke his nose. And I would have been happy with your holding cell. Dad put me in ballet lessons for six months as punishment..."

She frowned briefly before shaking her head and said with a sigh, "I wish I could say I was joking about the hidden cameras but that actually seriously sounds like something he would do in the main house just because he's paranoid like that. But, honestly, as long as you don't pull some stupid prank or do anything illegal you'll be fine. Dad'll probably be more interested in trying to make me memorize the entire text book for Wizard Law this summer than bug you."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:44 am

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash

”Pssh, it wasn’t that private, trust me.” He grinned and smirked, but somehow, he had a feeling that that wasn’t the answer she was looking for. He fidgeted while she carried on, bit his tongue and every snide ’well, you see’ comment in the back of his mind. He knew he was right, and hell, she was too (in her own way) but he didn’t need to make this lecture any more aggressive than it was going to be. Or maybe he should, just because… She does get pretty darn cute when she’s mad. ”Yeah, yeah, whatever you say Miss Vigilante.” He laughed and shook his head. ”Wait—someone tried to charge you? Heh, I guess being the daughter of a cop has its perks, doesn’t it?”

”But you were just a kid. I mean, they couldn’t really have done anything, right?” And, as soon as she mentioned ballet lessons, the pumpkin juice he was sipping was spewed out everywhere! He laughed and lurched forward and tried to wipe the dribbling juice from the corner of his mouth with a napkin—and praying—that he hadn’t just doused her in his spit! Oh holy mother of—”s**t, I’m sorry!” But he was still laughing, and the last bits of his toast and eggs were now floating in a puddle of murky orange. He wiped his chin, his cheeks flushing with the faintest rouge.

”…Well, if your dad’s that psycho, we’ll just have to spend an ungodly amount of time outside, where he can’t possibly wire up the whole neighborhood. I just hope he doesn’t expect you to study all summer, and me to, well, be interrogated all summer.” He frowned a little at that, and tried to busy himself with cleaning the mess he’d made, trying his damnedest not to be totally embarrassed by it. Gods, he just hopes he just didn’t get her in the face!

Gryffindor Table
awkwardly flustered…
Gryffindor Pride

User Image User Image

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:10 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Glad I can be the source of his amusement.

➳ ➳ ➳

She narrowed her eyes at him as she was splattered with pumpkin juice and with a sigh tapped her wand to her head and said, "Scourgify" And as the bubbles popped the pumpkin juice seemed to have been fairly cleared away. "I'm glad the idea of me wearing a tutu is that funny to you," She remarked dryly. "It was pink by the way."

"And yes, a juvenile, even someone as young as eight or nine can be charged for assault or worse," Ronna continued. "And it was the neighbor woman. She bloody hates me. Actually, I think she kind of hates Dad by this point considering how many times Dad has brought her eldest son home drunk. Dad makes sure I don't get special treatment because I'm the daughter of a cop: that's bull. He sorted it out through negotiations, I think he also paid the doctor bill, and he assured her I would be punished appropriately."

She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh, "And my Dad's not psycho. Consider for a moment, if you were in his place would you trust a guy like you? Anyways, If you want we can catch the bus over to Dover. It is like a thirty minute ride. The museum is pretty cool and cheap. And the White Cliffs are awesome. And of course there is this castle... well it is more of a fortress but still I like it."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:00 am

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash

”Heheh?” He laughed a little as he stared up at her stern, grim expression. She cleaned it off well enough, and of course it hadn’t ever occurred to him that he could just use magic to clean it up. That thought never occurred to him until it was too late. ”It’s not just the tutu; it’s trying to picture you being anything but graceful to try and get kicked off the dance.” He smiled, sniggered a few times and tried to recollect himself before she ended up throwing something at him. ”Pink, huh? Looks like I know what I’ll be doing when you’re studying. Heh, trolling through every photo album you’ve got to try and see if I can find a picture of you in that tutu.

“Who knows, maybe me and your dad’ll ‘bond’ over different ways of making you feel awkward and embarrassed.”
He winked at her, because he was totally kidding! Well, maybe just a little. ”And if I were in his place, I think I’d know better than to trust you to bring someone “safe” home. Museum? I don’t think I’ve ever actually been inside one of those before….

“Castle? Like, in fairy tales? Well, like this one?”
He laughed and gestured all around to the magical school they were in. ”Sounds pretty badass.”

Gryffindor Table
awkwardly flustered…
Gryffindor Pride

User Image User Image

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:25 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

Dad and him bonding over my childhood pictures that's just scary...

➳ ➳ ➳

"I actually was one of the better girls in the class actually," Ronna said with a shrug. "I'll find the picture myself and save you the time. The idea of you and Dad bonding over pictures of me when I was younger is just creepy... Besides, you should be busy studying some over the summer, too. Also, why do you say if you were my Dad you wouldn't trust me? I'm completely trustworthy."

She tossed her curls over her shoulder and added, "And I actually no, the castle is nothing like Hogwarts. I already told you it is more like a fortress. There is an interesting underground tunnel system that goes into the white cliffs though and they do tours for those. And the museum is cozy... I like it. And it also has the oldest seagoing vessel in the world which is pretty cool. It isn't like the British Museum or anything, it has more of a 'small town' museum feel which does make sense all things considered."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:59 am

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash

”You mean you don’t have two left feet? Yeah, right, I’ll believe that when I see it.” He teased and the grin on his face quickly changed, it scrunched up all weird as he pursed his lips and wrinkled his brows. The very thought of actual bonding was too much for him to bear. ”Yeah well I don’t think you’ll have too much to worry about on that one, it’s kinda creepy for me too.” Running his fingers through his hair, he had to physically shake his head to brush off the thoughts that followed. ”Yeah, trustworthy. That kind of ‘I’ll find any loophole to be within trustworthy’ kind of trustworthy.” He mocked, waving his fingers in mock quotations just to reiterate his point. It was weird; he realized. This, all of this, just the normalcy of it all, he was just so used to hiding, sneaking, destroying, stealing, and the fact that he hadn’t gone off yet to make a giant slingshot on the top of the staircases with the enchanted portraits was already weird enough to realize. And now, he was actually making plans to stay at a normal house, with a normal family, doing… normal… things…

It was all just so… insane. But he tried to play along; it might be nice just to see what it’s like. ”Meh, castle, fortress, what’s the difference?” He shrugged. The closest thing to a castle he’d ever seen before coming to Hogwarts was the shoddy, ruined and miserable looking hobble that the Alamo had fought off someone to try and keep Texas. Or something like that, as if he could remember that now. And it was nothing compared to this—it might as well be the size of the castle broom closet…. But smaller?

Definitely smaller.

”Oya? That sounds cool. Is there water at these cliffs? Can we jump in? That sounds like it’d be gnarly. And do people get lost in those tunnels? Oh- wait- you said group…. Can’t we just sneak in there instead?” That seemed like much more fun!

Gryffindor Table
awkwardly flustered…
Gryffindor Pride

User Image User Image

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ ➳

➳ ➳ ➳

I'm buying Crash a dictionary. There is a distinct difference between a fortress and a castle.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Maybe if you actually paid more attention to me you would notice that I don't have two left feet," Ronna muttered glancing away, blushing slightly. She hid her embarrassment by taking another sip of her coffee which had remained warm-no doubt thanks to magic.

She glanced back at him and said with a sigh, "There's a beach in front of most of the cliffs... I suppose there are some areas you could jump off but I wouldn't advise it. And sneaking around in those tunnels without a tour guide is against the rules. Rule breaking isn't really my thing. And if you pull some stupid stunt I will personally drag you out of those tunnels myself and make sure you get banned."

After another sip of her coffee she added, "And I can't believe that you think I'm the type to find any loophole possible just to stay within the realms of trustworthy... okay I do but still. You make me sound so deceitful. That's horrible." She stared at him looking somewhat offended, "Do you really think that negatively of me?"

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:35 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy walked into the Great Hall, looking very primped up for the occasion. Her hair had been grown out with a bit of spellwork, then done up in elegant curls. Gold eyes were lined with black eyeliner, making the irises seem somehow brighter. The graduate wasn't ready to leave yet, instead wanting to spend just one more day wandering aimlessly around the castle. After tonight's feast, she'd spend one more night in bed, then leave in the morning on the train. It was hard to think she wouldn't be coming back next year.
Hogwarts really was her home.

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:45 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

David and Leonette headed down to the Great hall for the end of year feast. However once they got there she’d gone and sat with her first year friends leaving David to do his own thing. He had a plan to find Remy as it was her last night at Hogwarts. He wanted to tell her something before he couldn’t get the chance too. However he’d have to find her first. Luckily it wasn’t hard for David to pick Remy out of the sea of Gryffindors.

“Hey Remy.” David said cheerfully. “I was hoping to find you. You look nice by the way.” He added taking a seat next to her. Unlike Remy he was dressed in his regular school outfit aside from the lack of jeans and a nicer shirt on than normal. “So how’s it feel being your last night and all…?” he asked his voice trailing off as he fidgeted with his glasses. It started becoming a nervous habit when he had something on his mind. Tonight was no exception as he wanted to tell Remy just how he really saw her but didn’t really know how to spit it out without sounding like a complete idiot.

With: Remy

Wearing: End of Year

OOC: ---

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 pm
User Image

Leonette despite walking down with her cousin to the Great Hall didn't stay with him. She figured she'd go sit with her friends from her year like Theo, Tanya, and even Catherine. Maybe she'd even talk to some of the others she never really got to know. Like Alex she was a reserve on the team too but Leonette never really talked with her much if at all sadly. 'Well I have to admit making friends was tougher than I thought... but I sure did enough myself regardless.' she thought as she scanned the room. Noticing her cousin she hoped he could tell Remy whatever it was he wanted to tell her. Honestly she would have much rather been with Remy and David then sit by herself waiting for others to arrive but she figured giving him some space wouldn't be too bad.

With: Fellow Gryffindors

User Image
Gwen the Finch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:40 pm
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

User Image

User Image
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Broken inside.

User Image
Remy looked over at David, a soft smile forming on her lips. He said she looked nice, so her smile widened a bit. "Thank you, and hello, David. I-it's intense, to put it mildly. I'm so ready to go, but.... I don't want to at the same time. I have to find a job and start my life, I guess. It's a lot to take in." She ran a hand through her curled hair, sighing lightly. It was then that she noticed the younger Gryffindor worrying his glasses. She wasn't normally good at visual cues on emotion, but she'd come to discover a few interesting traits about certain people. "David," she asked softly, "What's wrong?"

murruelecreuset

User Image
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:07 pm
User Image

David couldn't imagine what life would be like outside of Hogwarts. It was something he looked forward to but at the same time he wasn't so sure. Luckily he had three more years before he had to face reality. "You'll do great Remy I'm sure of it." he told her confidently. How could she not be fine this was Remy they were talking about here?

David had hardly noticed that he was playing with his glasses until Remy asked him what was wrong. "Oh nothing..." he replied taking his hand away from them. 'Wait a go David you gave yourself away...' he chastised himself. "I just have something on my mind I guess." he told her thinking if he didn't tell her now he was never going to. "There's something I wanted to tell you..." he started to explain. "Only I don't know how to say it without sounding like a complete idiot. So I'm just going to through it out there into the open before I lose the chance to." David said taking a deep breath before looking into Remy’s eyes.

"Remy, I really look up to you. You're like the big sister I always wanted you always believed in me even when I didn't believe in myself and it's because of you I never gave up. I hope to be just like you someday and Remy... it won't be the same here without you." David told her honestly his words coming straight from the heart. It was then that he gave the older Gryffindor a hug despite that there was a possibility his sister might be watching from across the hall. “I’m going to miss you Remy and I hope we keep in touch.” He added before releasing her and falling silent waiting to hear what she had to say.

With: Remy

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

Miss GryffindorK

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games