Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:39 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

Wearing ✧Where am I~Ravenclaw Table ✧What am I doing~ Reading ✧Who am I with~Everyone ✧Why~Leaving Feast

Eira was startled out of her reading by Grace sitting down besides her and asking her about her book. As per her usual reaction, she blinked slowly to get herself into the right frame to converse with other humans before lowering her book to actually look at the other girl. "It's surprisingly entertaining considering there's a few wrong informational tidbits considering the time period that it was in. But I suppose she was just taking artist license to do so. The author that is." she answered softly with a slight shrug. She then spotted Elliot sitting in front of her with his own book and offered the older boy a rare small smile that she generally reserved for close family and friends which was a bit startling to her that she considered him one so soon after they had met. She supposed it was the fact that they were so much alike that she didn't have to force herself to be social with him but merely act the way she normally did and he did the same. It was quite comforting really. A few times she's found her thoughts slipping and calling him "brother" instead of merely "Elliot" and to her surprise she didn't feel embarrassed or bewildered by her new feelings but merely indifferent. Her feelings were purely clinical and had no attraction behind them whatsoever so she had no reason to feel bad about them. That being said, she had yet to actually slip up and say it to his face. "Hello brother, I hope this evening finds you well." Eira greeted him politely a small blink being her only reaction to her first slip. Before she could further delve into her situation another older boy came and sat beside him causing her to tilt her head slightly but not question it. While she hadn't seen him hang around with his own year mates much that didn't mean that he didn't. Deciding to give them their space she turned back to Grace feeling a little rude to have not continue their own conversation. "Are you doing anything entertaining for the summer holidays Grace?" she asked her.

murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin was still a bit surprised about the whole exchange...and it seemed that Dylan was just as surprised as he was. Xavier never seemed to give anyone any acknowledgement...and the fact that he was willing to give Dylan a broom, which now was sitting around in the Great Hall. The timing was weird, but hey, at least Dylan got a broom out of it and pretty much saved a lot of money on a new broom. "Well...your mother just got saved a lot of money," he said with a chuckle, shrugging his shoulders about why Xavier would give it to him. "Xavier must see something in you dude. And plus, you are a third year after all and you could hold your own in a field of much older people...so hey, you have to be good really."

Some time had passed and Dylan had looked off somewhere and had gotten the slightest bit red. Benjamin, naturally, looked to where the boy had to find a girl walking towards them...to which he chuckled at Dylan. "Smooth my friend. Really smooth." Watching as the girl had gotten to them...he remembered her name...Emily. She was Hufflepuff right? Wasn't she supposed to sit there? Well...Benjamin certainly didn't care and he wouldn't be the annoying kid who enforced that rule...because she was obviously there to see his buddy on the other side of the table. It would be a sin to seriously deprive him of that. "Yeah...bloody gave him one of the most expensive broom on the market right now. Should've seen my face. I don't think my jaw could've dropped any lower."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
AlphaApex

shabatha

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:09 am
Sometimes I feel like I wanna leave this place for good...
Under the ground, I'll live down there without a sound!
And never hear these hissing voices all the same-
I'll disappear, 'cause living makes me feel ashamed.
I must believe there's more above us and below;
I must believe, stranded with this b***h called hope!
It keeps me here when all I wanna do is go;
It keeps me here when all I wanna do is disappear.

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

RavenclawFifth YearHalfbloodAdopted

Eleazar had felt extremely uncomfortable going home for summers since third year, but right now he was at an almost eerie level of calm. He didn't care what happened this summer, so long as nothing happened to his family, because pretty soon none of it was going to matter. He'd already decided to spend as much time away from home as possible. If Roald really wanted to find him he could, but Eleazar didn't want to be at home with his parents and cousin if the lunatic tracked him down. The only thing he really had to worry about, in his mind, was Jess ratting him out to their parents, but he was pretty sure he'd convinced her that would be a bad idea. He'd tell them afterwards... or just never go home again. Both options looked sort of tempting right now. He sighed, wishing they'd just start the bloody feast already. He was hungry.

OOC:
Username

If this is it, all we have and ever will-
If this is it, time is running out and standing still!
I'll leave today, 'cause there's nothing left to keep me here...
I'll fade away; I'll turn my back and disappear.
The city moves: lunges up right from the ground,
The seething Earth, it opens up and spits us out.
This vicious child; nature never wanted us!
This vicious child; a cancer burning black into its heart...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:15 pm
User Image

❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤
ᕮᗰᓮᒪᎩxxxᔕ♈ᖇᗩᘎᔕᔕxxxᐯᗩﬡᗩᖙᗴ♈ᖺ
❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤´´¯`❤❤ .¸¸.❤´¯`❤.¸¸.❤

══════════════════════════════════════
Hufflepuff Reserve Keeper///Third Year///13 Years Old///Sagittarius
═══════════════════════════════════════

╔═════════════════════╗

Emily listened as they both spoke. Nodding, totally understanding. Well. Somewhat. She didn't really know Xavier but she had seen him play. "Cool! That's pretty awesome. Although, I can see why he gave you that one. Being known for speed, it's better for seekers and chasers. Where as, my cleansweep is perfect for my position." She said happily. Her father had taken her broom shopping over the summer, so she was happy to know even just a little bit. She continued to lean into her hand as she looked between the two. "You play chaser too right Benjamin?" She asked curiously. There were so many people on each team and everything was so confusing, she kept forgetting who was on a team and what position. Emily was also starting to feel the pressure of sitting next to Dylan but was keeping her cool. Come on now! She was a girl with determination! She couldn't just lose her cool you know? "What are you two planning for the summer?" She asked curiously after a few moments.

╚═════════════════════╝

═════════════════════════
I'm looking rather cute in my uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Benjamin And Dylan
Although my mind keeps wandering to I need to make sure to visit JoJo too!

═══════════════════════════

AlphaApex

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:41 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo watched as Xavier nodded towards him...in which he nodded back. He could careless about the whole thing that happened in Quidditch by that point. Besides, it was Gypsy's final decision anyway. So, despite how much Iñigo didn't like the decision, he had to get over it really. And he did find that some of his teammates had been giving him weird looks probably because of what happened. It was only natural after all. But...he wouldn't let this get to him either. He had no idea if he would go back out for the team just yet either. It all really depended on what he felt like he should do.

Soon enough...Lexine had found her way towards...relieving him from his boredom. Looking at her with a smile, instantly listening to what she had to say. Apparently she was ready to go home...which was something he himself had felt as well...just he didn't plan to voice it. It wasn't that he wanted to have a break from her personally...it was just the school in general was getting a little old. "Hey...I mean...I can't wait to go back to Alicante and just chill out for the summer," he said to her, a smile on his face. But soon enough, he found out that he wouldn't be spending as much time in Spain as he thought. Or Lexine was anyway...but he felt like he knew where this was going. Or at least, he hoped that was where it was going. "That's awesome! Sounds like a great time." He said this with a little hope in his voice. Because quite frankly...Germany was a place he had never visited and always was a place he desired to go. Laughing a bit at what Lexine had said about her and her sister because it always seemed true that.

Then the moment he hoped for had come. Lexine had asked him if he wanted to go with her family to Germany. He looked at her for a moment and smiled at her. "So...when are we going?" he asked smoothly, giving his answer in what he said. "Believe it or not...Germany is a country in which I've never been to. So you can imagine my excitement."

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Dylan couldn't help but continue to admire the Firebolt, but he was sure that if Emily wasn't here his admiration would be increased tenfold. He now had his first ever crush to focus on as well. As she noted the pros of the broom, he felt incredibly relieved. Speed was just what he needed when it came to playing. He had obviously gotten a bit better this year, but he also had a lot to learn, seeing as they only got one win in this year, and even then, the Hufflepuffs had scored, what, five goals? They had obviously scored none. "Just what I need, then." When she asked about what they'd be doing this summer, well, Dylan had obviously not thought about it. He didn't really have anything to do. The few friends he did have here--like Timothy and Benjamin--would most likely be doing something else. Timothy would most likely be hanging out with the other Benjamin in Slytherin, and Benjamin, well.. he'd probably be hanging out with the Gryffindor Arianna. He saw how the two looked at each other, after all. Though he couldn't say much, because Dylan himself made it pretty obvious around Emily. "Well, I dunno. Probably nothing. My summers tend to be pretty uneventful."

Third year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

OOC:

shabatha

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

“Well that’s something at least.” Dakota said, at least his friend had something to do over the summer. Of course the where was a little fuzzy but he was sure that would be cleared up eventually. Regardless, he sort of got what Dmitri was going through, Mira was a lot like Maisie. One minute fine the next hating you like you were like the worst person on earth. He didn’t get her but then again maybe he just didn’t get Slytherin girls in general. “Maybe the break will help. I mean I’m no girl expert but you never know.” He suggested. He didn’t have a sister so he didn’t really know how to deal with them when they got in a bad mood. Though he supposed it was like all people, be civil and hopefully they’d be civil back. If not just give them space.

Honestly Dakota was surprised that Dmitri wouldn’t think he’d want to spend time with him. They were friends, weren’t they? That’s what Dakota thought anyways. “Yeah, of course I would. We’re friends aren’t we?” he asked with a smile. “Glad to hear it. Here’s my address.” He said holding out a piece of paper from his journal. He’d written it down earlier to give to him in the event he wanted to hang out.

Looking over at as Feather sat down next to them, Dakota was surprised at her delayed greeting. Then again she was reading and by the looks of things pretty intently. “Hey, not bad pronunciation there Feather. When did you pick up on the Irish language?” he asked curiously. Dakota was impressed if she kept this up he might be able to speak his first language again. Not that he couldn’t with Rider he just preferred to keep everyone in the loop.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Dmitri, Feather

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Arkendrai
shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Grace listened to Eira explain how her book was. Surprisingly the blond understood exactly what her housemate meant about information being wrong in her book. Grace could count a number of times where she’d read something and question what the person wrote. Of course her older sister Leonette usually told her to stop sounding foolish. If only her Gryffindor sibling realized not everything you read is correct.

“I totally get that. Though I guess with fantasy books it’s more about the story then the actual facts within.” She replied before smiling over at Elliott. “Hello,” Grace greeted with a bright cheery smile. Honestly she could have fit in well in Hufflepuff if she wasn’t so adamant about being in the house of the eagle. The younger girl took note of Eira’s slip up but kept it to herself. She figured if anything Elliott might say something.

When Eira asked her if she would be doing anything over the summer Grace thought for a moment. “Well, not really actually. I mean my sister’s birthday is in August and we have our family reunion over the summer. Aside from that I’ll probably just reread the material for next year.” She answered her. “How about you, any plans?” she asked wondering if Eira had better plans for her summer vacation.

User Image

With: Eira, Elliott, Jesse

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 pm
User Image
                                                      So much to do, so much to see
                                                      So what's wrong with taking the back streets
                                                      You'll never know if you don't go
                                                      You'll never shine if you don't glow

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ℙяℯḟℯ¢т || ϟℯ√ℯᾔт♄ ¥εαґ || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer flopped down into his seat next to Gypsy. The same seat he'd occupied now for the last six years. Six ruddy years. Many of which he could recall being more or less a case of well, he couldn't quantify it. And go figure, his last day as a prefect, and the first thing he does is break the supposed rule about sitting at another house's table. Supposed, since the only one to ever call him on it was Darius Silver back when he'd been a prefect, who promptly thereafter sat with his girlfriend. And then the incident with Kas, League, and well, practically all of the first years in Echo's year. He was technically wearing Ravenclaw robes tonight anyway. What, they were going to issue him a detention? Take house points? Like he'd notice. Echo might, considering he was wearing the other boy's robes. And tie. But really, it was just for tonight. Hell, he had no real friends in Slytherin, despite what the Sorting Hat said his first year. That, and he still needed to use the bloody thing as a toerag.

Turning to Gypsy, who was observing the rest of the table, he waved a hand in front of her face.
                                                      "Oi, Gyp, Wot's go' ya so glum? Ya butcher's li' someone took away yer favourite umbay or summi'." The blond leaned back and took a good look at his girlfriend. "Yer goin' ter miss this place, ain' ya? Don' blame ya. Pretty sure tha' whatever's goin' ta 'appen ta us'll prolly pale in comparison ta this place, ya know? Kinda li' doin' summi' amazin' fer th' firs' time."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Bleedin' bells, I'm 'avin' mixed feeling's abou' leavin' 'ere...
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Hey now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
                                                      Hey now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
                                                      And all that glitters is gold
                                                      Only shooting stars break the mold

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 pm
Iris Alethea Whitte~Hufflepuff Fourth Year~Pure Blood

There's a fire in your eyes
And I hope you'll let it burn
There's a scream in your voice
And I hope you will be heard

Iris was aware she was supposed to be sitting at her own house table. But...where was the fun in that? And besides, Jer, a prefect, was sitting at Ravenclaw table, even though he was a Slytherin, technically. So instead of sitting with the badgers, she slid into the seat next to Jer.

"Hi Gypsy, hi Jer. Looking forward to summer, or already missing this place?" she asked. Tucking a bit of hair behind her ear, then letting her fingers trail along her tattoo, she glanced at Jer. "Actually, speaking of summer...are last summer's arrangements still good this summer?" she asked, a bit awkwardly. She hated to be reliant upon charity, but was sensible enough to know that fourteen still wasn't really old enough to be alone on the streets.

There's a fire in your eyes*
And I hope you'll let it burn*
Until you're heard*

x Hufflepuff x OoC:

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 am
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Hella Fab at the Ravvie Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Too Many Things To List
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy crow, who the hell decided it was okay for me to be an adult??? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy blinked rapidly at the hand suddenly waving in front of her face, frowning a bit. It took her a second to register Jer's words, and she frowned, glancing at him. She gave the Slytherin a deadpan expression, feeling ever so slightly annoyed at him. "Well, that's certainly a cheery outlook for our future, Jer. So glad I've got you to perk me up," she told him flatly. She was violently opposed to the idea that Hogwarts was going to be the most amazing thing she ever experienced. There was a whole world of things she wanted to do, and every single one of them was better than school. A small part of her knew the difference of opinion as at least partially because she'd grown up with magic and he hadn't, but it was still annoying to think that apparently the muggleborn thought they were leaving behind the best thing that would ever happen to them. Mostly because, hello, she was right here, and she would like to think he wasn't actively planning on breaking up with her, so his future was supposed to be awesome things they were going to do together. She sniffed indignantly, thinking that if he didn't think there was anything out there better than what was within the castle walls, he had a very small view of what was on the horizon, which was sort of unusual, considering it was Jer. She'd have thought he had big plans.

spaceShe'd had big plans, she thought glumly. Of course, now they were on hold, because she had to take care of Echo. Plus, there wouldn't be any chance of trying to live off her parents long enough to find something she really wanted to do, or even setting up shop with her Mum so that she could work and sell her art. The shop had been sold off, more money in the account for keeping them afloat while they tried to figure out how to support themselves. She had to get a job, immediately, which sounded horrid. And if her plans on that front didn't work out... ugh. "Sorry," she muttered, even though she really wasn't. She just didn't want to get in an argument tonight. She had enough going on without that on top of it. "I'm just stressed. Would sort of like to at least pretend life isn't going to suck starting tomorrow, you know?"

spaceWhen Iris joined them, she had to bite back a wince at the Hufflepuff's words. Dammit, she didn't want to have to miss this place! What was with everyone tonight? Couldn't just one person say something that didn't equate to her life being complete and utter hell since she was graduating? She didn't say anything, just offered the Hufflepuff a small wave, then rested her chin on her fist, looking away from the pair of them and staring at nothing. She tuned out the both of them when Iris asked about the Summer arrangements, figuring she was asking if she could stay with Jer's family again. Wasn't any of her business; not like she had any say in the matter, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravvie Table with Eira, Grace
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Concerned
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Need to talk to Jesse... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ hαṿε τhε τ ï ṃ ε τø l ï ṡ τ ε ṉ τø ṃε ώ h ï ṉ ε x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αвøυτ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ αṉḋ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ αll ατ øṉсε? x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï αṃ øṉε øƒ τhøṡε ṃ ε l ø ḋ ɾ α ṃ α τ ï с ƒøølṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ṉ ε υ ɾ ø τ ï с τø τhε в ø ṉ ε, ṉø ḋ ø υ в τ αвøυτ ïτ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott sensed the presence beside him, but didn't think anything of it at first. He figured it was probably just another Ravenclaw, who happened to've decided to take that particular seat for some reason. He couldn't really think of anyone who would actively seek him out to sit with in his own house. Well, Timothy, he supposed, since he thought that the two of them might be friends now, but Timothy had a girlfriend. He imagined the other boy would want to sit with her. But, the person spoke, and Elliott looked up in surprise, not having expected to see Jesse at his table. He blinked at the boy, and shrugged. "Not particularly?" he said in answer to the boy's question. Why would he mind Jesse sitting with him? He liked the Slytherin well enough, after all, and he was hardly the sort to care if people stayed at their own tables. He didn't much care what anyone did, as long as they kept their more idiotic behaviors away from him. The Ravenclaw considered that perhaps he should take the opportunity presented to talk to Jesse about the Summer, but felt like perhaps it was a conversation better had in private.

spaceThe third year glanced at the snowy-haired girl across the table when she addressed him, offering her a small smile, arching a brow at her words. Brother? Was that how she thought of him, then? Interesting. He didn't mind in the slightest, it was just odd to hear her say it. He offered her friend a small smile and a nod in greeting, then considered her question. "I'm fine," he told her simply. "Looking forward to the break, I suppose."

spaceElliott glanced at Jesse thoughtfully. Hm. Perhaps a more public venue was better for the conversation anyway... if only because it meant he could manipulate it ever so slightly. "Jesse, you are still joining us, aren't you? I'd hate to be trapped alone with Kenneth and Verily for two months," he asked. Obviously he and Jesse had had no such conversation concerning the other's plans, and indeed there were no plans for him to spend his Summer with the Holts. But, perhaps Elliott could secure a hasty agreement to do so now, and then attempt to hold the boy to it. It was certainly an idea; after all, it wasn't as though he could let the guy go back home to his... guardian? Whatever Paul was. "I already asked Kenneth," he added thoughtfully, before Jesse could try to argue against being a burden. "He said it would be nice to have you again. Something about my being less annoying when I have a friend over." The Ravenclaw shrugged nonchalantly, thinking that, if nothing else, Jesse couldn't violently oppose the invitation. There were other people present, after all. He'd want to avoid a scene, surely? And he didn't seem to particularly care for conflict, anyway.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ï ģ ï ṿ ε ṃ ÿ ṡ ε l ƒ τhε с ɾ ε ε ρ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṡøṃετïṃεṡ ṃÿ ṃ ï ṉ ḋ ρ l α ÿ ṡ τ ɾ ï с ќ ṡ øṉ ṃε
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ïτ αll ќ ε ε ρ ṡ α ḋ ḋ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ï τ h ï ṉ ќ ï'ṃ с ɾ α с ќ ï ṉ ģ υ ρ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

murruelcreuset

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli entered the Great Hall after tracking down Hank. He didn't know how his toad had ended up near the prefect's bathroom, but didn't want to ask. Probably better than imagining his toad peeping at the girls that might go up in there. Unless there was another toad up there that he was watching. He suddenly wondered if there would be baby tadpoles up there when they got back from summer break. If there were, he'd hate to see someone decide to get rid of them. They were babies, after all.

Noting that the table was pretty full, he decided to look around for someone to sit with. It couldn't be too hard. He noticed that it seemed as though the quidditch team seemed to be avoiding Inigo, so he decided what the heck, might as well go over and say hi. After all, the guy seemed okay, quiet, but okay. Which might mean he was actually a serial killer or something. They always looked like everyone else, right? It wouldn't surprise him if Inigo somehow lured him in to steal his fingers or something for potions, or heck, use his eyeballs. People totally used albinos' body parts in potions, he'd heard. Maybe it was more prevalent in the wizarding world, though he'd heard no one offer up his eyes or limbs for a spell yet. Deciding to take the risk (because hey, how big of a risk was it really?), Eli took a seat near Inigo and Lexine, deciding to wave to the two of them.
                                                  "Um, hey, Lexine, Inigo. What's going on? Not plotting murder or something like that, are you? That might get messy, not to mention illegal. I mean, I can kinda get going into the body-trade business, but people tend to notice when their loved ones end up missing."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: They're not secretly going to kidnap me and dissect me, are they?
                                                  OOC:

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

RedEagleEye007

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:46 am

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Third year|Ravenclaw|13

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin watched the two lovebirds converse for a bit...that is, until the conversation was turned on him...Emily asking if he played chaser as well. With a small smile, he nodded his head to the question...answering at the same time. "Yeah...been playing for I think three years now. Yeah...I'm a third year," he said, chuckling and rubbing the back of his head in the small embarrassment, due to the fact that he seriously just forgot what year he was in. He had no idea why he always remembered the useless information and some relevant stuff, but the actual personal information, he always seemed to forget...including his own age at times.

As the girl asked him what he would be doing during the summer, he shrugged his shoulder...only knowing of one thing that he would be doing. "Well...other than sitting around...not too sure. I believe my family and I are going to Stockholm, Sweden to go visit my father's side of the family. Can't wait for that. Other than that though...haven't really decided. How about you?" he asked back to Emily, just because Dylan himself didn't press forward on that conversation. He almost wanted to mentally slap the kid for doing it, due to the obvious chance he just passed up on to arrange something with Emily, but Benjamin obviously didn't know how to do that. He definitely was oblivious when it came to his feelings with others, but when it came to seeing other people's, he definitely could read people. Oh the irony.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
shabatha

AlphaApex

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:05 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~15|Fifth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had sat there for a few moments, letting Lexine figure out when they would be going to Germany, when a particularly surprising occurrence happened. Eli had come up to them and just went straight into one of the craziest conversations that Iñigo's ever heard...to which brought a smile on his face. It was the truth to say that it seemed that the Quidditch team was avoiding him a bit, probably afraid they would get some kind of glare from him. But Eli just jumped straight into it, which Iñigo had extreme respect for. Not to mention...as crazy as the ice breaker was...it was kind of funny. With a smile on his face, he waved back to the boy. "Hiya Eli. And of course we are. We do that all the time," he said jokingly, an obvious tone of jest in his voice. "Just kidding, but you definitely are the one plotting. I saw you in that last Quidditch game. Seemed like you nailed everybody. Ace job you did there mate." He looked at Lexine for a minute, hoping she would speak up too. He was sure she would. It might not be the loudest of volumes, but she probably would've, speaking that they were teammates.

"So...how was your year my friend? Did you enjoy it?" he asked Eli specifically, because he knew how Lexine's year went. They spent enough time together to piece that one together. Eli seemed like a cool kid to say the least. And the fact that he came to them and struck a conversation...unlike everybody else...Iñigo would never overlook. Plus, if Iñigo decided to go back out for the Quidditch team, which was a decision that he actually was leaning towards doing. As long as he made the team, him and Eli would be partners. That being said...Iñigo would not let himself have another bad relationship with a teammate, like he did over the past few terms.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games