Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Walking into the Great Hall, Claire sighed as she found a seat at the table, it was near the end of course, since she really didn't feel like socializing with too many people right now.

...Not that she socialized much before but some form of peace was preferable, though she did wonder how Josh liked his gift. No-not that she particularly cared or anything. Because she didn't. At all. It was just....something she did on a whim. Yep.

Look at everyone, you foolish child. So much fun they have.

Claire tried to calm down, she could ignore the voice. It wouldn't be so bad. She...could just ignore it's taunting. It was simple.

Ignore me just like everything else. Ignoring the fact your dad died, probably your fault. Because everything is your fault and no one likes you at all. Because your so insignificant. Thinking you could make a difference. Hah!

Claire closed her eyes some, she could ignore it. Just lie to herself and say this wasn't happening to her. This wasn't. She was fine. She was completely fine.

Why so tense? You horrid little child.

...Maybe social interaction wasn't such a bad choice after all.

My feelings? I'm on edge you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Just ignore it. Just...ignore."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                f i r s t y e a r || s l y t h e r i n || h a l f b l o o d
                                                                ________________________________________

Fufu. Yvonne smiled and thanked the hat, then skipped over to the Slytherin table. Rumor has it that within the house was corruption, evil, and all that jazz. Would she become a dark witch? Unlikely. Highly so, too. She wasn't a purist either, but this will be fun. At least, from the stories she heard, Slytherin (and Hufflepuff) were the least troublematic houses at Hogwarts these past few years. The girl sat down in an empty spot and glanced around at her fellow housemates.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori π”Žamenev
я Π½ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π½Π΅ ΡƒΡΡ‚ΡƒΠΏΠ»ΡŽ
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

☭

User Image

Dmitri rolled a long and thoughtless sigh, the air rushing past flopped his bottom lip until it stuttered out a dull sound. His straight posture, after time, began to droop lower and lower until his hunched form curled around the wooden drawltop of the table and he almost fell asleep. He would if he could, but he couldn’t. How could he? It’s loud, there’s too many snakes he doesn’t trust, in every literal and figurative sense of the term. And then a pretty blonde with wavy ringlets flourished past him and sat with her chin dipped into her hands. He straightened his posture a bit better.

What was it with him and curly blondes?

He blinked as he shook his head and his eyes racked up and down the table. Still, there was no sign of Hayden. He’d been vigil during the train ride, hunted down through every compartment until he realized he’d doubled past a few times in a row and gave up. He would have searched Hogsmeade grounds if it wasn’t so crowded. And now, she still wasn’t here. Had she missed the train? His brothers had told him if a student missed the train, they were damned. They’d fail the year if they couldn’t make it to the feast. Durmstrang was different, they said. But their stories and their lies were too tangled for him to discern the two, no matter how hard he tried. He stooped over and propped his cheek on the palm of his hand and curled an elbow on the table. By now, a few more first years had joined and one even prodded forward with a question, but it sounded more like a loaded gun to him. He waited, sheepishly anxious for what another housemate would say...

But no one had said anything, not even a whisper. ”Privet, hallo.” He nodded to the first year... Was that blue hair? ”Sle-dr-een iz houz of ambition and cunning, velcome.

β€œI am Dmitri.”
                          He greeted. He supposed it wouldn’t hurt to be social once in a while, right?

We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations:// Hello

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Sir Spazalots

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ βœ‰ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Serafina arrived at the Great Hall, almost late, which she didn’t really know why. Walking nervously to the Slytherin table, she couldn’t help but wonder how she would… interact… with a lot of first years. It’s just that, yeah, she somehow did an average job in patrolling around the train before, but this… she didn’t know what to do. Biting her lip as she sat down, she clapped absentmindedly every time students were sorted into Slytherin. ’Come on Sera, you’re a prefect… so yeah, go on and make friends… and try not to be awkward,’ she recited inside her head, reassuring herself.

She checked the table, her eyes lingering on the new faces. Then she spotted one, a girl, who looked just as nervous as she was, just as scared. Taking a deep breath, Sera approached the first year. ”Hey there, welcome to Slytherin,” she greeted, smiling warmly at the younger girl. ”I’m Serafina Lancaster, a fifth year and a prefect, so if you need something or perhaps you want to ask a couple of questions, feel free to talk to me.” She bit her lower lip for a moment and looked around the table, then back to the student. Sera looked at the first year’s eyes, taking in that they were wide… terrified. The fifth year took another deep breath, then lowered her head for a little bit, her voice calm and reassuring. ”Look, I know Slytherin wasn’t your first choice, and that you’ve probably heard a lot of nasty stories about this house, but, believe me, it’s still family. And the Slytherins are nicer than you think… If you don’t get on their bad side and all.

β€œI know it might take a while before you open up to the others. I know how it feels. I’m just like you when I was in my first year,”
                                                        she raised her head back as it was before, tugging a lock of brownβ€”looking almost like blackβ€”hair behind her ear. ”Once again, welcome to Slytherin,” she finally remembered the girl’s name from the sorting. ”Danielle MacEacharin.”

O utrageous O range C oconuts:

made by souffl3

Maiya Kajuji

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image

Penny hurried to the table and took her seat, she'd fallen asleep on the train and since she was alone she had to wait for someone to find her. River was not helpful in the slightest. She walked with pride and took her seat as though it was no big deal she was late. Sorting was still going so she knew she'd yet to miss anything.

Once seated the rodent in her pocket popped out and started to search for food."It's not time yet." She told the creature before picking it up and inserting it back into her robes. It fussed and moved around till it was comfortable, which would tickle a normal person but Penny was used to it, her facial expression never changing.

Penny watched as first years moved to and from the stool as she realized this was her last year. She would never sit at her house table and watch as others beamed with pride or scurried to join the emerald robes. She was quite fond of her house, though not as much for those in it. Slytherin was a name that she took to heart and lived by. It was personal and though others shied away from it reputation she in braced its potential. Power, that is what this house had to offer. As soon as the hat called out the name, you had power over the other houses. You could use it to your own purposes or not but it was there. She pondered this thought as another first year had the hat placed. Slytherin, it yelled once more and Penny scanned the new student and thought of what would become of them in 7 years.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:29 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Neutral | Seven devils in your house: last first night here... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien and the Slytherins | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Slytherin Table

Marina didn't really see the point of making conversation with any of the new ickle firsties right now. They were still being sorted after all, and she'd go all proper Head Girl on their arses after the feast really began. For now she was okay with observing, because as much as she was known for speaking up, she knew there was much more to be gained sometimes from just watching and saying nothing. Besides, no fights had started. Yet. The new snakes seemed quiet, for the most part, though she wasn't fooled by meek looks and wide, innocent eyes. I was you once, she almost wanted to scream. Everyone, everyone remembered being eleven and being Sorted. How could you forget? She'd spent her first night here stewing about being put in Slytherin rather than Ravenclaw. Now she almost laughed at the thought of herself in any other house. Besides maybe Gryffindor, but she felt like she'd probably be dead by now if surrounded by a bunch of other hotheads. It was like cramming a bunch of fireworks together. Someone was gonna end up in pieces.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire paused in her thoughts, her mind swirling with various whispers and torments. She...She needed to just calm down, talk to someone, socialize. Claire wasn't going to let the voice get to her. She was stronger than that! Claire wasn't weak!

But you are. A weak pathetic child. Who can't even do a single thing.

Claire stilled some as she concentrated on the sorting, she just needed to block this out, right? Just...block it out. Concentrate on other things. There were some students that went into various houses, though Hufflepuff seemed the most people got. Which was...pitiful really.

Then again she just had a grudge against the house, purely because of Victor. She did raise her brow as some Slytherin's were called, and she clapped politely along with everyone else.

...This was at least something to take her mind off her inner thoughts.

My feelings? I'm un-eased you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Just...concentrate on other things."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why you’re here

User Image

════════════════════════
                                                      β„Œπ”’π”¦π”― || π”“π”žπ”―π”°π”’π”©π”ͺ𝔬𝔲𝔱π”₯ || β„Œπ”’π” π”žπ”±π”’
                                                      ════════════════════════

Ashley took a seat, watching the rest of his new house with a blank expression. No need to really get excited. His entire family was composed of Slytherins, and he was just one more in a long line of the group. He cupped his chin with one hand and watched the proceedings with a bored expression. There were too many people for his tastes, and he didn't like it. He figured it had more to do with the fact he was a loner by nature, and not because of idiocy, though the idiocy made him crave solitude. He almost wished the entire ordeal was over so that he could eat and go to bed.

════════════════════════

Thinking: So many people...
                                                      OOC: ...

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                      Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:13 pm
User Image

User Image
Pα΄œΚ€α΄‡Κ™ΚŸα΄α΄α΄… βœ₯ Kα΄‡α΄‡α΄˜α΄‡Κ€ βœ₯ Dα΄€Κ€α΄‹ DΙͺsα΄„Ιͺα΄˜ΚŸα΄‡

Virgil hated this, every year they do the same thing over and over and over and over. The monotony of six years of watching first years get placed into houses getting to him. He looked over to the Ravenclaw table and instead of focusing on the undead abomination of a student. He focused on the redheaded boy and smiled a bit. Virgil was getting less and less people he could call friends. His sister abandoned him twice. His first love that he saved her life had a boyfriend and not only never mentioned him but never attempted to see him after the fact. Even when he tried to write to her as far as he knew she burned his letter and laughed wile doing it. Chance was the only reason he was still at this school.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Anita laughed when both Parselmouths were sorted into Slytherin. That was nice for their house-- which had a few less recruits this year than Hufflepuff, but she supposed it was fine.

Moving down the table, the blonde stopped in front of the brunette that was in the same boat earlier, a wry grin on. "There are people to talk to, you know," Anita put forward, lightly twirling a pencil through her fingers. "But you're not very social, are you?" she asked, not expecting an answer, but hey, she did try.

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
s l y t h t a b l e s
βœ–
a l o n e βœ–
h e l l o , w o r l d !βœ–
e x c i t e d βœ–
s i n g l e βœ–

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:12 am
User ImageUser Image

It was a swift, short stop; swoop in, drop the letter and be gone. Depositing the envelope in front of their addressed, their sender loosened its talons, blinked and was gone the next moment.

The cream parchment was heavy, dark ink scrawled across the material, curving to form words.

This was what it said:

Jokul Lancaster

Hey, Fee,

So, this may come as a bit of a nasty surprise for you but, I'm home. As in, here, in the house, in my room-- in the UK and not another continent. Gods, Sera, I am so sorry about what I did, it was a shitty thing for me to do and I am quite probably the worst big brother in the history of big brotherhood and you don't know how sorry I am for that. I promise to make it up to you when you come back, I missed you and everyone. It was sorta lonely, you know? How are you doing? Are you okay? No one picking on you or anything, are they? I've got two years of catching up to do and I'd like to get started-- you've no idea how much I've missed it. Also, I know I came back at a s**t time-- should have upped that to a few months, but that's my fault. After everything I put you through, I won't be surprised if you don't see me as a brother anymore. I wouldn't blame you. I'd probably do the same. Anyway, I love you, sis, and I miss you. I'll be writing, so expect barrages of letters, okay?

Love, Jo

To: Serafina Lancaster βœ–

βœ– From: Jokul Lancaster

IceGrayWolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:01 am
User Image
User Image
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬ βœ‰ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Serafina bit the insides of her cheeks as she tapped her fingers on the table, clapping at every Slytherin that got sorted. A faint grumble of her stomach made her cheeks turn pink. She was sooooo hungry now. A lot of first years this year, yeah. She picked up her small bag and plucked a sugar quill, then propped some of the sweet in her mouth. Her stash wouldn’t last for long, she knew. She placed her elbow on the table, then rested her chin on her hand. A soft sigh escaped her lips just as an owl entered to the hall. Isn’t it too early for mail? she wondered as her eyes followed the owl. But then the letter it had carried dropped in front of her. Startled and blinking, she glanced at the owl that had brought the letter, but it was already gone. Picking up the letter anxiously, she turned it on its back and saw who it had come from.

Jokul Lancaster. The brother she missed for 2 years. The brother he thought was long gone.

With shaking fingers, she opened the letter and read. The handwriting was definitely his. How many times had she seen itβ€”from all the tutorials she asked for when she was just new in Hogwarts. The backs of her eyes already prickled as she read the last two sentences. ”Oh Jo,” she sniffled, the memories of their stupidity and fun back then suddenly surfacing in her mind. ”That bloody idiot,” her lower lip quivered as she smiled lightly, ”Why did he have to come back just when I’m in Hogwarts?”

She pulled out and piece of paper that looked like the size of a ΒΌ. She flicked her finger and her quill and ink floated form her back to the table. As hurried as she can, she scribbled a reply for her brother. Sorting feast or not, she is gonna write this reply.

Dear big brother,

Definitely a nasty surprise. But still I couldn’t help but be happy, of course. You’re finally back and safe. Somehow I wished that I didn’t go to Hogwarts this year so that I could see you. And trust me, the folks at home are gonna go crazy with you back! And I’m doing good, really. And no one would pick on me, I’ve been real nice here.

And you know what, I don’t really care that you suddenly went away before, I’m just happy to know you’re back. AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF STORY-TELLING TOO. And what are you talking about. Of course you’re still my brother. No matter what happens. And hey, I have news! I’m a prefect! Herherher. I love you too, Jo, a lot. You know that, of course. Looks like we’ll keep in touch with letters until I get back home.

OH AND SEND ME YOUR REPLY LATER. THE SORTING FEAST STILL ISN’T DONE. I MIGHT GET INTO TROUBLE. Love you!

Take care,
                                                        Sera

A few tears dropped while she wrote her reply, and now that she was done, she called Lisanna and made her carry the letter to her brother. Wherever he was right now. Maybe in the house, you know. So that was the first thing she said to her owl before it flew off. Done with that, she smiled to herself as she listened to the rest of the sorting.

O utrageous O range C oconuts:

made by souffl3

Lady Pomegranates
Quote:

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                f i r s t y e a r || s l y t h e r i n || h a l f b l o o d
                                                                ________________________________________

Nobody was talking to her. As expected of Slytherin: Treat everyone like strangers and enemies, and only after some dramatic turn of event will people grow closer together. Very noble.

Just kidding.

However, Yvonne still couldn't help but notice that the people of Slytherin students were less talkative than, say, Hufflepuff students, for example. Why was that? Introversion? Friendless? Or snotty attitude? People were sorted into Slytherin for a similarity in background and/or personality, so there must be something linked amongst these students that could explain the relatively silent house. But still, the girl was generalizing, as a first year started speaking.

The young Slytherin put on a smile and shoved herself into the conversation. "Indeed, he doesn't seem very social," Yvonne agreed. "He looks more constipated though." That wasn't very nice. But, maybe, the poke at his looks could get him to talk.

Diamond Wales
                                                                Lady Pomegranates

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:35 am
User Image

οΌΉο½•ο½‹ο½‰ο½Šο½‰ Sakubara

First Year // Slytherin // 1/2 Kitsune (Fox) 1/2 Witch // Age 11 // 14" Inflexible Oak, Dragon Heart String

╔══════════════╗
Feeling - Happy
Wearing - School robes a size or two too big
Where at - The Slytherin table
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„
"Slytherin?" Yukiji repeated from underneath the hat. "Hmmm...Slytherin....It...Has a nice ring to it." Honey gold eyes glowing faintly from the small trickle of light that managed to find it's way under the shadow cast over the top half of her face, she nudged the floppy worn brim of the sorting hat up and out of her line of sight with the top of her hand. A smile tugged at edges of her lips as her gaze settled on the table of students clapping at the sound of their house being called. "My house is Slytherin huh...." Yukiji whispered to herself as her eyes combed through the table of students peering at faces here and there. It was strange, she'd never really imagined which house she'd be put in once she got here, mostly she was preoccupied with just getting the supplies and, well, actually getting here. Hadn't really imagined too far ahead after that. Though of course she'd been told the basics and all, but she couldn't really see herself belonging anywhere in particular. it was only then when she was suddenly being told this is how it is, this is where she would be, this is where she belonged and would belong the rest of her time here she felt a sense of warmth and visceral pride in her house. Yukiji was overcome with an unexplainable sense of home and couldn't help it when her smile widened. "I think I'm going to like Slytherin."

She waited until the sorting hat was lifted off her head to put her own hat back on and climb off the stool to join her new housemates at their table. Finding a seat towards the back and a little out of the way she plopped down and pulled her tail up into her lap so it wouldn't rest on the floor. Normally she'd have concealed her halfbreed features, but Yukiji was just too excited to pull herself back together, plus, she felt most comfortable this way.
β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„

((Ooc: ))  

UntameKitsune

Familiar Phantom

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games