Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:22 am

the_thylacine
I like taking pictures of bugs. It's really the only thing I can take pictures of. They're in link form because it's hard to resize pictures on MS Paint. sweatdrop

An awesome creosote bush katydid. My mom kept insisting it was a grasshopper, but I was sure it was a katydid. Guess who won that battle? mrgreen

I think it's an albino preying mantis, or just a young one. I'm going for albino. Makes a better story. wink

OMG, I LOVE this picture! He's all "Oh, hello world!". heart heart heart
Use the Stretch/skew command. Resize it by entering anything lower than 100% on both, and it'll make it smaller. That's how I resize things.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:57 pm

A completed Port commission that I just finished for Furcadia:
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Chiow-3.jpg

A sketch of my half of an art trade with http://www.furaffinity.net/user/blackwater/ :
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Trade1.jpg

Leyla Giselle

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:19 pm

*fox whistles*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:36 pm

Very nice, Leyla

Does anyone know where I kind find an artist by name of Karabiner?

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:38 pm

Rainey_angel81
Very nice, Leyla

Does anyone know where I kind find an artist by name of Karabiner?

He goes by the name Den on some sites.

http://us.vclart.net/vcl/Artists/Den/
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:39 pm

Finally finished a request for someone else!! Woo! Go me! rofl

For Tatsu:

User Image

Manda_Tifa

the_thylacine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:40 pm

the_thylacine
I like taking pictures of bugs. It's really the only thing I can take pictures of. They're in link form because it's hard to resize pictures on MS Paint. sweatdrop

Leyla Giselle
Use the Stretch/skew command. Resize it by entering anything lower than 100% on both, and it'll make it smaller. That's how I resize things.

Thanks, but I do know how to rezie stuff in Paint, I'm a sprite artist, MS Paint is my homeboy. The thing is, the pictures were so large on my moniter, I had to slice and dice them to fit on the screen. xd

Krissim Klaw
Well anytime someone says albino insect, I immediatly think it might have just shed its skin. After shedding many insects appear white in color. And I mean really, really stark white. Usually somewhere between a couple hours in a day their skin will darken to its normal hue. There skin is very delecate at that time so be careful.

As for your mantis pictures, it is kind of hard to tell since it is such a close up. As far as age, did the mantises have wings down their abdomen. Wings equal full grown mantis. Little wing buds mean the mantis is nearing adulthood. Lack of both means you still got a young one. Just by the picture the mantis looks like a teen to older one because it looks large. It is hard to tell though because I can't tell how much of a close up the picture is.

I'm only saying it looks albino because of the reddish eyes, since most mantids around here are green wth yellow green eyes. Chances of it being a ture albino are pretty rare, I know, though it didn't look like a sick or young mantis. I've seen baby mantids' and it wasn't that white.

It was fairly big, about three or three and a half inches long and nice and fat (they love our porch lights). I didn't notice any wings, but I'm not sure what to look for. You might be able to see some, but this is pretty much the only other picture I have that shows a clear outline of it's body (BIG PICTURE). It did, however, fall off my house and run around on the ground when I was trying to catch it instead of flying off like they usually do.

And just so y'all know, I only catch mantids when I see them to put in my mom's garden to eat aphids. No way would I keep one in a jar. They're too cute! heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:58 pm

Manda_Tifa

For Tatsu:

User Image

=o! Shmexy, Manda! VERY nice piccie! =3

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:30 pm

Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

For Tatsu:

User Image

=o! Shmexy, Manda! VERY nice piccie! =3
Thank you!! heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:08 pm

Okay... here is something else I made. Its a customized sprite of a rather famous video game plane. It is called the Devastator in the game, and for good reason. It has either four or six guns and one rocket launcher. It is fairly agile, and is quick too.

User Image

"In ancient times, the planet Mars was equated with Aries, the Greek god of war. In more recent times, the planet Mars has been called the "Rose Morning Star". And thus, I have adopted this as the name for my personal fighter craft. In a round-about way of naming my fighters after the God of war himself."

Here is one I made for a friend of mine. His colors are Black with red trim. Mine is Charcoal with emerald green trim.
User Image

Angel Natavi

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:15 am

I guess you could say this was vent art..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:13 pm

Aw, how angsty, but very well done. I like the bits of ghost showing through.

the_thylacine

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:46 pm

I took this picture while I was hiding for a dog..and I was unsure where to post it^.^. I've started taking my camera with me when hiding and hiking with the dogs because I always see neater things when I'm off the trail

ANyway, My mom and I think this is a bobcat..what do you think?

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:14 pm

Well, it's probably nocturnal, hence the large eye-sockets, and it looks more feline than canine. I'd say bobcat, but I can't tell for sure not knowing what's living around you.

the_thylacine

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:22 pm

mountain lion, bobcats coyotes, fox, skunks, raccoons...etc
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games