Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:49 pm
^ Oh, yes!

<> Aiya dance! Yes! XDXDXD

V Thinks the swim club is hillarious, yet frightening.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:02 pm
^ Oh, very much so. O.O

< Ha ha, when they're imagining what to do for their little princess show and the swim club's always in it.... >.<;; xd I liked Sakamoto-sama's bunny hop dance. You know that three guys in PPD are from TeniMyu? Sakamoto, Mikoto, and Arisada. Which is the whole reason I started watching it in the first place.

V Thinks watching Japanese guys do dorky things is hilarious.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:20 pm
^ Yes!

<> The only reason I watched it was because it's related to Princess Princess!!!!~!!~!! I love the anime XD

V Is amazed at how long we can go on about Japanese dramas/musicals and crossdressers  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:52 pm
^ Not really, as long as there're hot guys who can sing, I could go on for a while. xd xd

< Just got home from work. It's so weird having a job... -.- The PuriPuri anime's plot is very different from PuriPuriD, with the addition of the Black Princesses(I like them! Nya! What's-his-face Otoya is so cute! And he's a D-Boy! I've fallen in love with the D-Boys, a Japanese acting group.) and having Mikoto as the main character.

V Wants moneys from a job.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:56 pm
^ yeah....

<> Sadly, though, around here it's next to impossible to get a job around here until your 18...three more years to go until then......

V Works  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:54 pm
^ Yup.

< Has candy, yay! I'm still wearing heavy eyeshadow...in fact I'm still in my dress and hair stuff. xd I have poofy feathers in my hair because I felt like being random. And now I see why that one Black Princess always has a lolipop. Those things are addicting! Even when I'm done with one I forget that I'm still chewing on the stick. -.-

V Has worn eyeshadow before.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:18 am
^ No, actually.

<> The most make up I ever wore was Marik's face lines at the cosplay.

V Likes painting there nails  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:26 pm
^ Yes, because I have a pretty silver color! And a glittery one that's silver... and a pinkish shiney one....

< I like shiny things. xd Ooooh, that lolipop I just ate had a surprise in the middle. SOUR! >.< Not that I don't like sour things, it was just unexpected.

V likes shiny things.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:00 pm
^ eek Shiney? WHere?
<>Started a Fighter Fanclub on DA
VWants to join  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:25 am
^ Fighter?

<> As in, everyones favorite moron fighter!? If so, I want to join!

V Loves 8 bit theatre  

Mariku -- Kitten

Calamity from the Heavens

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:46 am
^ Damn right I do!

<> I want to join too!

V Is very confused by now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:56 am
^ is wrong
> is wearing remnant garb again
v Has noticed and surprised it doesn't include a skirt  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:16 pm
^ Yes.

< AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream stressed stressed stressed stressed YARRRR!!!!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK, I SWEAR!!!!! >.CRUEL PEOPLE!!!! How dare they, HOW DARE THEY! Building up to it, getting so far, hearing him say come in, turning the door handle and then... *dies of said heart attack* IT SWITCHES TO THE ENDING CREDITS!! RRRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRGGGGG!!!!!

V Wonders what the heck I'm going on about. And stops wondering so much when I say I'm talking about Death Note episode 5.

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!! *dies of another heart attack.* stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream
.... crying crying crying I WANT MY L!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:41 pm
^ NO!!!!!!

<> L!!!! SHOW L! GIVE US L!!!! L!!!!!!

V Is afraid of peoples obsessions with this L, or is Sae-chan  

Mariku -- Kitten

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:58 pm
^ WRong

<>Is more afraid of aliens ninja

V O_o  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games