Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:39 pm
asbloodrunscold

รђยlค кץlєг

"Not everything is perfect,
and Neither am I."

┏┉┄┈┈┈┈┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ As Shula and Two just stood there quietly, the orange haired women couldn't help continue to watch Lily and then cheered for the small girl when she was finally able to jump and catch the ball. "Nice job Lily. That was an excellent jump and catch." The woman stated with a smile, before noticing the ball had been rolled over to her by the girl. Quickly understanding what the girl wanted her to do, the twenty-five year old decided that she would sit back on the grass in order to bounce/toss the ball. It would be a bit easier for Lily to get the ball, since Shula stood at 5 feet and 6 inches tall. As the two continued to play. Shula would occasionally look back up at Two and let a small smile play at her lips before looking back at Lily. ǁː̖́┈̥-̶̯͡⌣̊┈┈┈┈┈┉┓‎​

┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Location: Soleil Park
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Feeling: Sore, but Hopefully, as well as Relaxed
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Thoughts: At least Lily is having fun, though I don't know if her father is?
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ Wearing: Outfit
┈⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡ ː̗̀ǁ OOC:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:48 pm

Carmina Moritaka

Her purple hues lowered down towards the little creature. She wondered what may have made her special for her to receive such treatment. It looked very adorable but there was too much movement. Using it as a subject for her sketch would be harder than she thought. ’Maybe the Hydrengeas would be a better option.’ Plus, that was the original plan to begin with. Her gaze then went towards the cloth she lent her and wondered if she would be able to get it back. There was a part of her that wanted to ask her but opted not to. The other party may find it offensive. She would like to avoid any type of conflict as much possible. Then there’s a question of why she’s here. ”Hm?” She raised her head to finally speak to Vagronda. ”Oh… well..” Sitting down on the bench, she would place her bag right next to the arm chair before pulling out her sketch pad and her HB pencil. It was only then she was able to answer, ”Sketching…” She started as she flipped the pages of her book showing some of her work. Once she found a blank page, she then pointed towards the flowers in front of them. ”… those Hydrangeas…” She nodded and offered her a meek smile silently asking permission, before she started with her art.

COMPANY :: Vagronda and Akore
                                          LOCATION :: Near the bench right in front of the Hydrangeas
                                          OUT OF CANDY ::____
                                          Vagronda

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

" I can send you a few songs that I like. Although, some of them are more in the K-RnB range, but still pretty good. " Mi-Yeong offered as she started to listen to the J-Pop song that Hikaru started playing. It was definitely catchy and bubbly. Not bad, honestly. As the siren began to eat some of the food on her plate, her eyes wandered over to the reaper's phone as she displayed the photo gallery of Corbin's work. She was impressed! His stuff looked pretty good. Hell, maybe once she had saved up enough cash, she'd stop down and get something done. She still had no clue what she specifically wanted, but hopefully she'll figure it out soon. " Cut N' Stab, huh? Maybe I'll get crazy one day and get a full make over. I sorta need to get a hair cut anyways. " Running a hand through her hair, Mi-Yeong started to notice how much her hair had really grown. The first time her and Hikaru met, it was slight above her shoulders. But now, it was definitely a good couple inches past. She had tried giving herself trims every once in a while, but they all just made her hair look more uneven, so she stopped before she made a royal ******** up.

As the tea was offered, Mi-Yeong took a good big sip of it and smiled. " It's really good. It's super refreshing too on this day~ Here try some of this gimbap. " With a pair of wooden chopsticks, she had picked up a slice of gimbap and held it up for Hikaru. Inside, there was yellow pickled radish, some bulgogi beef, rice, a big of cooked spinach and carrot. It was pretty simple but also really good!

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
MOOD: Mellow COMPANY: Hikaru HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:48 am

╔════════════════════╗
                                  JAMES DESRAJ
                                  ╚════════════════════╝

╔═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╗

It didn’t take much for the cat to stop fretting about whatever it was. At least, he could only hope that was the case with her playful mannerisms. That meant he was free to joke without fear of scaring her off in his eyes. If she came to be put off by his antics, well, all the quicker he could get back to his training. “Already trying to introduce me to the parents, eh? Not sure I’m ready for that kind of commitment,” he joked with a laugh. He couldn’t always help himself. Though he also figured it might do her some good if she found it funny too.

That’s quite an impressive track record. If you’re parents taught you all that then I could see us getting along after all.” He was indeed very impressed with all that she listed. Learning all that took skill and quite a bit of discipline. There was just one thing that bothered him about it though… “Were your parents soldiers? I can understand why they’d want to pass down the knowledge. I taught the basics of a lot of martial arts to my boy but never any moves that could land a fatal blow. Is it the same for you?” A lot of Krav maga and silat were off limits in his mind. Quickly disarming was one thing, but he never wanted his son to experience what it was like to murder someone. He could appreciate that the lady knew such arts, yet in his parental mind he couldn’t stop thinking about the same for her.

James had to push the intrusive thoughts away. He was worried over someone he didn’t entirely know. He shouldn’t really care. Part of it was because she seemed young, but then he realized he couldn’t actually tell how old she was. There was no way wrinkles or anything could be seen through her fur so what if she was as old as him or even older? At least he was a gentleman enough not to ask. “Freya Astotle, that is a very strong name. I’d say it suits you very well.” When he felt her firm handshake, he had no doubt that she was as strong as she implied. He didn’t let go right away, his other hand coming to rest over her hand in a surprisingly gentle way.

His grin only widened when she talked of joining in his training. “I won’t doubt you. You’re a feline, and we’re all as strong as they come. I’d love to have you join me some time, and maybe even have my son come along to see someone else train for once.” Then he finally let her hand go. It seemed like a good enough time that he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He took a few seconds to text Luke then quickly slipped the phone back into his shorts.

╚═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═☼═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═¤═╝

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Laughing and smiling brightly, Freya hadn't thought of the implications of what she said about her folks back home liking him. Though it was true, a man this serious and well trained would be a catch for her in their eyes, too bad she'd probably never get that far with anyone. She didn't think anyone could ever handle her amount of crazy when it came to mood swings. "Who knows, you might actually like it." Teasing him back she shrugged her shoulders, trying to appear nonchalant, but a light blush did creep onto her cheeks, her fur not being able to hide it.
With his comment about her track record and them getting along, the white cat bounced lightly on the balls of her feet, it was always a good feeling when one could make friends of some sort. His question about her parents made her hitch her breath and pause for a moment, biting her bottom lip in thought, she figured he at least deserved the truth about this. Shaking her head, she didn't think it was anything near the same reason. Taking a deep breath, she looked to the ground and tapped her toe knuckles gently on the dirt and grass below her. "Unfortunately, I cannot say we were taught for the same reasons. My family lived in a community of Snow Leopards in Russia, that's where I learned the Russian Sambo. But we were forced to flee and many of us killed, my family included, by hunters who were after us for our pelts. I was very young when it happened." She paused again and took another deep breath, steadying herself and holding back her tears, "We managed to relocate while on the run from the hunters to another Snow Leopard community in China. Many of us died along the way because of the hunters. But the new community welcomed the stragglers of my ruined home with open arms. My adoptive parents are the ones who taught me everything, fearing the worst. They wanted us to be prepared for anything, but also found it very useful to distract our young minds from the trauma and turmoil." Blushing again, she realized she prattled on about her life and made it sound like a sob story, not that she was seeking sympathy, it was just the truth behind how she came to know all these things.
Luckily she was quickly pulled from the turmoil bubbling in her mind as he commented on her name. "Thank you. It's one of the few things I was able to take with me to my new home." She smiled kindly, she had a feeling she and James were going to be friends very easily. He was calming almost, in an elder type of way. Not that he was an elder solely on age, but just with experience. She could feel it come off of him in waves, like and Alpha aura. It was easy for other cats like herself to fall in line behind him without question. Blinking quickly a few times, she looked down at their hands, and his that was covered the two of theirs in the handshake. It was an odd gesture, but so gentle, her breath hitched in her throat again, but she didn't know why this time. Men are an absolute riddle to her, one she wasn't sure she'd ever figure out.
Though confused a bit by his gentle gesture with his hand, his smile was infectious as he seemed happy to extend an invitation for her to come train with them at some time, he even mentioned his son coming along to see someone else train for once. Laughing lightly, she shook her head, "If you are the one who trained him, I'm sure I could learn something from you both." Tilting her head to the side, her tail swung happily and her ears stood straight up, flicking around picking up other noises. Though she was quite happy, she was still alert of things going on around her, though the park seemed pretty safe and not much of a danger to her.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Happy][☀:Location][Park] [☂:I'm with][James] [✖:O.O.C.][...][✭Money:][500]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:21 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Hikaru smiled at the plan for the makeover and haircut. “Better not go too overboard on that one,” she commented. The brunette believed that simplicity is beauty, even though her current look was a little too far from being simple. She texted Corbin if the offer was still available as she took a sip from her cup. And later, the gimbap was presented, being simple but visually pleasing. “That looks quite tasty,” she commented as she accepted the slice. The fallen angel bit into it gently, making sure to taste each component as much as she could. “Mmmm... It's really good,” she said before finishing the slice and then picking up the container with the onigiri inside. The pieces were neatly arranged, a total of ten pieces overall for this picnic.

She picked up the one with tuna mayo as the filling and gave it to Mi-Yeong. “This one's with tuna mayo inside. The other filling I'm using is salted salmon. Definitely in the mood for some fish for this picnic but will try out beef or pork or dried plum some other time,” she described, keeping the speech as concise as possible. And hopefully, the siren wouldn't feel offended because of the choice of seafood to use. And considering that Corbin was still immersed in his current project, his reply may end up being late, and Hikaru was fine with that.

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: mostly okay
Company: Mi-Yeong
Money: $250.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:55 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑯тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:32 am
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell
      Live life; but love doing it. !

y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e
                                          y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e f r o m fate

After her morning work-out routine she lounged around the house before getting a little restless; in a huff to do something she decided to go to the park, read, people watch, maybe come up with something to do other than going to the beach again. Although she met a couple of lovely people, she had been there a lot since she moved here. Oh how she missed running through thick treeline with her swords, keeping her occupied for the majority of the day. But she had to learn to not be so primitive if she wanted to fit in, and be normal. She even had to make sure, that when her hair was up, that her wild hair covered her pointed ears, it was something she had been consistently self aware of.

Leaving her home in the more slummy part of the city, but it was cute, it bustled with business during this time of day. Nearer to the ports where massive boats would carry in goods from elsewhere. As Mary made her way further uptown, she landed herself in the possibly one of the loveliest parks she'd been to. Mary was quite comfortable, since it wasn't dreadfully hot, she wore her long sleeve flannel with a tee shirt under it. Her shorts were baggy but she found them soft and comfortable.

After walking more away from any of the trails she found a nice patch of grass that was a tad bit less thick and weed-like, plush, and sat her bag down before seating herself. Mary pulled out her book called "Outlander" which has also been made into a TV show, but Mary always thought the books were better. It also made the thirst for home be less so, it made her feel closer to the land she fled. Pulling out her phone, and headphones, she started to play a song she found browsing the web earlier that day, and proceeded to get lost in the words of her lovely book.

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:10 am
User Image

↫【Alexand er Mason】↬xxxxxx.

Today was going well. The weather was adequate and thank god it isn't sunny. There is still enough time to go to chill before work at the gym. He wasn't excited about his job but he knows it isn't going to be boring. Alex went to the park to relax a bit and enjoy his morning. Enjoying the atmosphere when he noticed, not too far, a woman with red hair that is very familiar. He could only see from the back but only one person that he knows with red hair like that and it is the only person he knows. It was undoubtedly Mary. He walked normally without making anything suspicious.

Alex squatted down just his butt being above the ground a foot apart." So you like the outdoors and not a 'homebody' huh?" Alex said casually behind Mary hoping to surprise her.

Money in Bank: 900.00
                                                                                Cash on Hand: 100.00
                                                                                Company: Mary O'Connell,
                                                                                Mood: Easy going
                                                                                Thoughts: Still have time before work.
                                                                                Clothes: Wearing Right Now
                                                                                OOC: XXX

Esp3on

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

↘↘ Mary O'Connell
      Live life; but love doing it. !

y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e
                                          y o u c a n r u n b u t。ˊ y o u c a n ' t h i d e f r o m fate

Deep in her little romance novel, first of the series she ignored the rest of the world, let her guard down and in that small moment she slightly jumped and arched her back straighter than when she was sitting. Then, Mary turned her head and peered slightly upwards at the familiar man and smiled a bit before closing her book and setting it just to the right of her and scooted her but around on the grass to face the tall-handsome man squatting before her.

"Maybe joost a bit, jus' got a tad bit restless." She said and chuckled, "Do ye like bein outside as well?" Mary continued as a gust of wind blew one of her curls off her shoulder and ran under her chin so she took it and hung it behind her ear. The gust of wind had also spread a gust of her perfume, which had a similar pine scent that always reminded her of the moors back home.

CEOxJOE

Esp3on

Dapper Genius

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:59 pm
User Image

↫【Alexand er Mason】↬xxxxxx.

Mary asked if Alex liked being outside as well. He can't get enough of that accent she has. Conversing with her, he felt the wind blow across the two and smelled her fragrance close to her. "Nice perfume; being outside always...I don't know, brings out the best in me. Sometimes makes me feel alive, sometimes. Right now though, taking it easy before I head to work. " Alex can't help but sigh knowing that he has to go to work even if he doens't want to.

Money in Bank: 900.00
                                                                                Cash on Hand: 100.00
                                                                                Company: Mary O'Connell,
                                                                                Mood: Easy going
                                                                                Thoughts: Still have time before work.
                                                                                Clothes: Wearing Right Now
                                                                                OOC: XXX

Esp3on

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games